Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Next heavy metal episode's T5 or T6 for 1-100 will be devastator. Calling it now.

2. MBar

MBar Member

Got to Rank 5 before I had to go sleep, that's certainly the highest I've ever been. :) 

Back down to around 900, but currently able to 1 cube just about everything, so on the rise again!

Good luck to everyone! (especially if you're spending money on the Space Bridge ;) )

3. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seeing as I've never pulled a single 5X (Or 10X)... I doubt this =p

4. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ha Ha PCPianist, I finally passed you... lol been fighting with you for a while now.. since at least the 30's

5. sansan

sansan Well-Known Member

I really wish this wasn't another Decepticon bonus event. My Autobots are so much stronger... and poof can't get the bonus for them.

Can't 1 cube Rachet level 5. :(  If only I had the other half to Hook and Bonecrusher. Medal draws haven't been kind this event so far. Fingers crossed though.

I want to stay within the 1500 range incase they throw Optimus at us and Ironhide moves down a level.

6. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

I can 1 cube everything up to like 3.1m damage. After that it's 2 cubes. My deck power is 7300..Is that about right? Cause it SUCKS having to 2 cube even just the 5.5m bosses.

7. calvin0

calvin0 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    i can 2 cube lv.4 ratchet, nice...

8. rahvin3632

rahvin3632 Well-Known Member

If you need to 2 cubes... I'd rather snipe... probably wait till next boss (the ones with 10k + points) instead since its gonna take too much time just to snipe for so little points

Just use your free recharge cubes if you're gonna 2 cube, at least 1 will be added to your inventory, and use the other to either snipe or send out the other boss out for others to kill. That way, you can keep up a little until the bigger bosses come.

9. Mozzytm

Mozzytm Well-Known Member

WTF, is there an episode on already.... jesus you decide to spend a night off playing res evil and the world passes you by

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    :lol 

11. Episode Prime

Episode Prime Well-Known Member

3k medals cashed in and all I got was a R4 Ironhide's weapon,sore eyes and a broken heart.

As much as I love the Constructicons, I'd rather pay for a 2nd Maketoy's Devastator then just half the team. And I hate Brawn,Ratchet,Wheeljack and Ironhide.

Rather burnt out by this "game",started rank 11k and now at 1.6k gonna casual play/ks what I can til event end and gonna play Kingdom Rush Frontiers instead.

12. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

Just got another Elite Shockwave Robot Mode from gold medals. Yay. :/...

Edit: Just spent 50 gold weapons medals and got Elite Starscream Weapon. Yay. :/

Double Edit: Put the T4 Elite SC weapon to an MTM T3 SC Bot, It makes him worse. Why is that?...

13. calvin0

calvin0 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    ahh, i been there... anyway if you need to 2 cube, wait for your hourly cube, that way, you doesnt loss any cube when you 2 cube bosses...

14. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

oh my stars... this is officially me not taking part in this event. I'll be farming and laying down cubes for any bosses i see with TFW members on the list (with an aim to get the cards from point rewards), but apart from that; I got some Dark Souls and real life to catch up on.

Good luck everyone. Remember to work hard for that ratchet:) 

15. MBar

MBar Member

Signature weapons have to be exact matches, i.e. Elite Starscream to Elite Starscream's Weapon. You'll see the icon indicating a Signature Weapon bonus is not lit.

Yes, it sucks.

16. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

Marvellous!

Wake up this morning, check TFL on the off-chance Mobage has done a Mobage and released a new episode almost immediately (I haven't been on the boards in a couple of days), see they have and that everyone has an 8h lead on me, and the guy at the top is on 1m points already, even from the low scoring bosses that are out. How am I supposed to close that gap?!?

17. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With the same dedication that we have put into it... Most of us up here in the top 25 should be going to bed in the next few hours...

18. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

Ah but you got those points during infiniplay. It'll probably run out while you're asleep and I'm trying to catch up!

19. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

Well, got a T4 Soundwave weapon from medal pulls, and a robot mode of Trypticon. Nothing else really though. Still sorting out how to place cards without using the auto sort. And the deck should be all decepticon this time?

20. thetarf88

thetarf88 Well-Known Member

I didn't stick around last event so could anyone tell me if they changed the bridges part way through the event?
    Wondering if a special was released.