Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Least you get that. =(

2. Thundercr4ckr

Thundercr4ckr Well-Known Member

Well, dropping about 1000 each day from not playing much. Still just barely in top 5000. Not much to kill in my queue (nothing that doesn't time out, anyway), but all the same... still hurling everything I have at the time on the Lv 6's tossed my way to slow my descent and help others knock them down (and if they time out, well, so be it). Just got a Lv ?? Slug though and will probably save those charges for myself for tomorrow and Wednesday... gotta at least try for 5000.

3. Executioner_de

Executioner_de Well-Known Member

They will be colored for sure! Just got 1am when i finished the outlines. Will paint it today after work.

Not sure about the name all over the painting ^^

Havent thought about the price. What do you think its worth?

4. Drulicious

tree fiddy

5. Zeme

Zeme Well-Known Member

Hi,

Just started playing TFL and am hooked :)  Doing rank 400-500ish on my first go but seems like it will be hard to keep rank apparently :) 

Thanks for all the advice and those sharing and killing the big bosses :) 

One question though. I'm using a guest account i.e. no mobage account. If I start using a mobage account will I lose everything I've gained? This was suppose to be a passing casual attempt but seems it could go much longer lol Sorry if this is the wrong forum for that question.

Good luck all!

6. infinitepizza

infinitepizza Well-Known Member

only able to play here and there and my ranking went up one to 4. Where is everyone? not many playing?

also noticed this episode i mainly get requests for low level slugs. not many requests for higher bosses. eg past few days hardly saw any help requests for grimlock level 1s or higher. not many spawning these bosses? i would say most player cant 2 cube these guys so if one cubing then where are the requests? anyone else notice this?

7. Executioner_de

Executioner_de Well-Known Member

I dont get it ^^

8. tyrwilson

tyrwilson Well-Known Member

Still one of my favorite episodes of South Park.

3 fiddy ($3.50) - YouTube

9. infinitepizza

infinitepizza Well-Known Member

sorry havent been following the forum completely.

but im not asking for any refund. i emailed them about how shitty the bridges were and that they wont seeing my money again. i ended up getting 3 MTM shockwaves and 2 shockwave alts and a set of ratbat and ramjet alt

i knew the episode cards werent guaranteed, though people are saying the second tier bridge was? i didnt even read it, i do remember getting 2 rare cards which off course was a rip off

10. cmonman

cmonman Constructicon

I got the rat bat/bc/medal reward as well. I had purchased the first 2 tiers.
    I did write an email to Mobage night before last---expressing my disappointment with how the bridge was presented this event.
    In the end if this is how they plan to present the bridges, than so be it. I won't be buying anymore of them. Even if you play the state lottery, at least you can find out the odds. These space bridges---in their current form, are like a gambling mechanism with unknown odds. Im not into that, so---whatever....Bring back the guaranteed bridges and I will gladly buy the 3x & 5x each event.

11. evers

evers Well-Known Member

how does card arrangement affect the deck strength?

12. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

So is mobage refunding ppl stuff. I just checked my rewards and was given a complete 1 set of event ratbat, 100gold medals and like 20-30 bc's. stuff wasnt there a few hours ago, and i know i didn't do any crazy leveling. Hell, fought ALLL day sunday from 2700 down to 600 last nite.

13. MaqBaq

MaqBaq Well-Known Member

Drulicious & Automaster,
    Check your PM

14. yetiboy68

yetiboy68 Well-Known Member

Well now, this is new......................

I guess the little pop-up ad we used to get at the beginning wasn't subtle enough
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

15. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why is everyone saying that the episode bridge is 'supposed' to be guarantee an episode card? It clearly says from Tier 2 onwards, that 'rare' is guaranteed, not 'episode rare'

16. Badgerlad

Badgerlad Well-Known Member

I did, and was royally pissed to get Ratchet's glorified scalpel of a weapon. That was actually what sent me scrambling to the forum to see what was up.

17. Drulicious

is it me or did they nerf the hp of some bosses?

18. MBar

MBar Member

Yeah, it's discussed a few pages back. For the record, I bought tier 1 and 2 of the space bridge. Is everyone getting the same?

19. Badgerlad

Badgerlad Well-Known Member

Heh, just pvp-ambushed the Wu-father... Mofo hasn't been playing for what, two months, and he still spanked me.

Aaaand now I'm 0-2. Dammit, game. At least give me a big flashing warning on the ambush screen so I can Sir Robin it.

20. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

Kinda a nice surprise to receive a full Ratbat this morning. I take it that was compensation for buying a gimped spacebridge or something? Has Mobage actually said what they're for/acknowledged their mistake? I noticed their blog has an apology for the Shockwave stats goof.