Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

If you look at the top of the Mirage you can see his normal attack is like 47k? dmg. Still quite a bit higher than Screams 32k dmg. He only gets the x5 i.e. 250k dmg vs boss characters like Megs, Scream etc. The pop up random bosses on the missions that they are sometimes available in.

Reason I leveled him up to 65 (and working on my 2nd atm) is for fighting the insecticons when they re-release the event. I want to spend as little fighting energy as possible but still take them down.

2. archken

archken Member

yeah man...I have to agree its a sick card...lol

3. billybumbler

billybumbler Well-Known Member

4. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I'm currently working on leveling them up. They are slowly replacing my elite optimus and jetfire. Soon it will be the Mirages and the rest Insecticons.

5. INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM Well-Known Member

Wow, I've been in the game 5 or so times and haven't seen nothing... and I finished 28th overall. I'll clear some room as I'm heavy on cards, and hope that or the five am new day clears it up... If not I suspect I'll be calling/emailing in the morning.

Anyhow, thanks for the screen shot.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I just battled a guy and he had the event kickback card has he got this in game or hacked it?

7. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I was battling people a week ago with the event insecticon cards. And they had some of them transcanned. I believe that the cards were added to the data base after the event launched, because if you looked at your Dex it didn't have as many pages before the event. After the event launched it had more pages and you started to find the event Hounds and Mirages. I think they got them legitimately from the space bridge.

Now that they are in the Dex you should theoretically be able to pull them from space bridge drops. I personally haven't pulled any from the space bridge since they cancelled the event but it could have been related to the silver medals.

Just my .02

8. INMATEofARKHAM

One of my normal guys I battle, high BP low risk, has some of the event cards in his deck too... He's gotten better but I suspect those event cards are lower level than his old cards. (aka, he should get them leveled up first and then insert them into his deck.)

Well, its 805 AM here.. New day still hasn't happened, aka the free trip to the space bridge, I now have plenty of room (75 or so cards), and I even opened the game up on my PC via emulation. No go.

Looks like I have email/chat/phone calls to make and on a holiday weekend... Not looking too god.

I hope this is the case... I would hate to see anyone locked out of cards they want just because it was event only.

9. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I could maybe see people getting frustrated if they were spending money on the game, and not being sure if they will redo the entire event or not. Although I'm not sure why anyone would have spent money on the game leading up to and during the event. At the risk of being offensive, anyone who was spending money on the game before Christmas had to know that anything they got was at risk, the performance of the game was so erratic that you had to know it was a gamble to do anything. If the money means a lot to them, maybe they should have paid more attention to what they were buying.

At this point, I'd be willing to buy coins for use during events, but not during the normal game - and I would only do so if I felt better about the performance of the game. Since the end of the event I've been happy with the way the game has run, we'll have to see how it behaves with the next event before I reach for my wallet.

10. INMATEofARKHAM

I'm not really sure how someone could have bought something that could have affected the outcome of the event... They gave 6 battle cubes, and offered basically an endless stream of them during the event (I ended up with 94 or so spare ones after the event was over, and 6 half energon refills. (Add in the sever delays and you almost never ran of energon for long.)

Buying rare cards to kill Kickback? I guess someone could have but you likely still have those cards so its not like you have nothing to show for it. and if you did manage to buy/spend on consumables I don't see how you didn't rank high in the tournament. (I spent nothing on the event and I came in quite high.)

And, frankly, at this point think they mad e the right call. Its not a few days that they delayed, its going to be half a month more than likely. What about all the new players the game is going to have? Should they literary have no chance to win?

Honestly, reward now and rerunning the event later (and reward again) is the right call. Hell, if they want to go a step forward and say previous top tier players are illegible to win the top tier again and its the same rewards... I'm all for that too.

My Issue Status Update: Well, I found their chat option on their website but its a glorified “email customer service” so it looks like no quick and easy fix for me. (Not that I was expecting one.)

A few quick questions as I think I'm losing my mind.

1) Can someone confirm that they did or didn't get a free trip to the Star Bridge today? (I have not and I'm wondering if its linked to my event issue or if they just didn't do one today.) Edit: Nevermind, it just now came in. (Yay! Another crappy common.)

2) Really weird... Can someone confirm they are accumulating BPs? I thought I was at 495 before my last fight... now I have 495. (Edit: Notch it up to not paying attention. Just got another cube and the BPs accumulated just fine.)

11. liquidrage

liquidrage Well-Known Member

If someone truly wanted to get in the top 100ish the best way would have been to spend money on energon refills to get the boss battles to get the event points.

If you played non-stop you ran out of energon because they stopped giving them as event rewards after a certain level. And my free space port never opens this early. I think we're all on different times for that.

12. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    They were offering different premium space bridges if I remember right, though that wouldn't have affected anyone's rank. The only thing I would have spent money on would have been energon recharges in order to keep scanning, but there was no way I was going to do that while the game was glitchy as hell. If I had spent money on half-energon refills, I probably could have kept scanning all day and upped the rank even more. I still have a surplus of over 100 battle cubes, I'm hanging on to those for the next event.

13. INMATEofARKHAM

I don't know what to tell you. I came in 28th and I didn't spend a dime.

14. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

Protip: the Space Bridge as well as each individual cheer for your allies is on a 24 hour timer. you used your free space bridge at 11pm? it'll show up 11pm the next day. you cheered Jonny at noon? can't cheer him again til noon the next day, but you can cheer Sally if you haven't cheered her yet. if you cheer her at 1 though, you cant again until 1 the next day. if you cheer everyone at once , you can cheer them all the same time the next day. the 24 hour tiner on these things begins whenever you apply them

15. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

What determines the number of allies you can have? Is it lvl? I'm lvl 61 and have 43 allies atm.

16. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    I missed out on Harvest of the Insecticons, but I'm actually enjoying the hell outta this game, and I usually hate card games. It's just fun. I could literally play this thing for hours.... so long as my phone as a charge anyway :D 

17. liquidrage

liquidrage Well-Known Member

I don't know either. I mean, I played quite a bit obviously and wasn't even close to the Top 100. I had like 20k event points and that was good enough for like 688 or whatever I was. If you're in the Top 30 than IIRC you had 50k+ event points which I don't see how you got without energon purchasing unless you just got super lucky and he showed up on every scan.

18. BurnPilot

BurnPilot Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I was Rank 84 in the event before it crashed and haven't seen a single reward. Maybe it takes a while for them to hand them all out? My only other experience w/ these types of games was the Marvel one that I played for about a month before this came out. If I remember correctly it took them a couple days to hand out all the event rewards.

Anyway, I just saw this thread even though I've been playing since it became available for my phone, coincidentally I think I friended InmateofArkham, my ingame name is Drakkoon. Currently level 53 and have the worst luck with getting cards. I actually threw $10 at them since I was enjoying the game and the three cards I got were all level 3 duplicates I already had from missions :( 

19. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I came in 5th and only had 35k pnts. I got lucky and had just started the day before. Everytime I beat a boss level ie bumblebee megs etc. I would get an energy refill. I got lucky on my silver medal pulls also I got two Mirages that helped me to only spend one charge per boss fight. At one time I had over 200 extra cubes. I would use them to help get me to the next level so I could get more energon. Now that I've done all the fights it will be harder to do the event next time.

20. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

I'm pretty sure it's just level, though I'm not really certain. I think it might even increase with every Campaign you complete, at the same time your max energy increases.

Also, I dunno if anyone ever answered your BP value question, but I believe the value an individual player is worth in BP is relative to how easy or difficult it will be to defeat them. Both players will be at similar level, but what about skill? You could have all maxed out cards and be worth, say 100 BP if I fight you, but if someone only has half their cards maxed, might be worth only 50 to me. I've found that the more challenge a player represents, the more BP i earn