Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. P1R4NH4C0N

P1R4NH4C0N Well-Known Member

Tank you everybody for your support! Much appreciated it. I struggled real hard just to hold on, for 3 to 4 hours I kept teetering back and forth across the the 100 mark. 98 to 104 for 4 long hours, lol.

Mobage is a bunch of fucktards when they say that free players make it into top ranks. I was at rank 24 when infiniplay came to an end, spent about 7,000 cybercash on this event, just had one sideswipe and 1 red alert mtm that I paid for, and burnt through about 900 to 1000 cubes just to hold onto 100 by the skin of my teeth. No way possible a free player can make top 100 anymore.

So thanks for all the support, I love the community and remain part of the community, but this is the last event for me... I'm out of cybercash now and will not spend any more money into this event. Pissed I had to break into my last episode 3 & 5x card stash I was trying to save for dinobots... So not even gonna be able to get dinobots next event so I'm not even gonna bother playing...

Love you guys, and congrats to all

2. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

Whew. Finished 459th.

Congrats to all. Couple tough breaks for a few guys which sucks.

Please give me a night with no event.

3. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Wooo rank 4700 and 0 fucks given, happy for those of you that made the sacrifices and got Meg, hope he lasts more then 1 epi for you all. Wish they'd give like bonuses to specific groups like all combaticons get a XX bonus to defense or if you get event meg, scream and soundwave (if when) all your team gets XX defense boost for having the 3 leaders leading.

If more decepticon tapes come out I will play just hard enough to get them and make a under powered Soundwave family deck. Also mixmasterr has me fearing that soundwave will be the x5 for the dinobots event likely story of him doing "sound manipulation" to cause the dinos to go crazy like a dog whistle.

4. RiouTenkai

RiouTenkai Well-Known Member

Was ranked 50 and just watched the last 3 minutes pass by... then dropped to rank 66 lol. Many thanks to everyone here who helped during this event.

Promised my wife that I will never play competitively again, so I wish everyone aiming for top prizes all the best on future events.

Admitting myself into TFL Rehab...

5. JoeW

JoeW New Member

Phew, glad that has finished, just managed top 100 after hanging around between 90 and 105 all day

The last 3 hours weren't a nice experience, really wanted megatron though so had to persevere.

Congratulations to everyone who finished where they wanted and commiserations to those that missed out.

I will be taking it easy for a few events now, the update times generally used nowadays don't favour the UK and this event was an ordeal at times so I am going to step back a little

TFL ID: Joewalkden16

6. Cryotek6

Cryotek6 Leader of the Sweeps

I was rooting for you to make the top 100, got nervous seeing you bounce back and forth from 103 to 98! Only got one help request and it was the last thing in my que and was happy to spend cubes on it! Congrats and I do hope to see you on the leader board next event if you change your mind!

7. Crazen

Crazen TF Animated

Ranked 331. Homeless challenge success!

Thanks to everyone. Special thanks to the following for spawning tons of L6s, doing heavy damage and ,several times, doing a lot of rescues:
    Oblagon
    Lsolostyll
    P1r4hn4con
    Ezyeric
    Noclue
    Cax6ton
    Sweeperarias

Congrats to you guys as well

8. greysfannyc

greysfannyc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can you resend?

9. greysfannyc

News Credits:
    Wait a second...wasnt Megatron smirking in the original art? That card looks different?

10. greysfannyc

News Credits:
    Sooooo....see you same time tomorrow? ;) 

Gj bro :) 

11. poppasmurf

poppasmurf Well-Known Member

I wonder how much you would have to spend to stay in the top 100. Over a hundred or under a hundred. Trying to figure out if it is worth it if a reward pops up that I want. I like G1, but I really like the Powermaster + Headmasters more.

What would make me spend is if they had like a Magic The Gathering redemption system. I can trade in my virtual MTM characters for a real card. Heck, I'd start MTM Huffer and Blurr to get the cards.

12. bub2992

bub2992 Member

Was anyone else under a tornado warning during the last hour of the game? Still going through OKC right now.

13. AB0MINUS

AB0MINUS Headmaster Horrorcon

While I agree that it is an excellent idea to take a break from this insanity, you shouldn't quit playing entirely. I wasn't going to play at all once I had Sideswipe for my all-time bad-ass Heroes of Cybertron team. That was until Megatron appeared. :p 
    After all, what's the point in your obtaining Megatron if you can't show him off?

14. greysfannyc

News Credits:
    I spent about $35 this time

15. tyrwilson

tyrwilson Well-Known Member

request sent.

16. canadianconcret

canadianconcret Well-Known Member

I spent about half to a days wages depending how many hoirs I work that day ;-)

17. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

MTM Starscream's stat compared to Megatron's:

Attached Files:

18. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

I remember someone here saying they defer any money they get tempted on spending on the game goes into buying physical bots. To me that made perfect sense.

They gave me the one T4 I really wanted in Cosmos. Now if seaspray, huffer or any kind of minibots were made a top 100 rewards I'd happily spend. Until then, casual and happy is the way to go

19. Fire prime 5

Fire prime 5 Active Member

I ended up at 9600 or so. I wanted to be under 10k so I could get a full set of something.

20. mikeyfuzz

mikeyfuzz Newly converted GIJoe fan

Ebay:
    Im at 5521, about 1000 places worse than last episode, but I was also out with the wife and baby this evening, I have 125 cubes ready to go :)