Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. simonlaw16

simonlaw16 aerialbot

need 2 more ally
    jazzlaw

2. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

For anyone who didnt invite me, send me a request, look for Eman7673.

I'm level 57, and my best cards are a maxed alt mode Jetfire, Elite Optimus and Trypticon, both robot mode. Can't wait for the Insecticons to come back too,

3. INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM Well-Known Member

If you saw me yesterday I was likely worth less than that, or whatever my average is, as I was experimenting. I pulled both event cards I use and I came to the conclusion that their not worthless but they seem to survive better in the front row. (I don't know if the commanders defense helps them out or what but they do live longer while parked in front of my Shockwave [Elite] and my Trans-Scan maxed level Thundercracker. Both of which have really high defense.)

I do expect to win anything under a 25... Though, I wouldn't save its a shoe in. 40, well, I'm just going to say I can win them, I can when them almost regularly but it seems like a coin flip to me. I know my team isn't the best... and I'm probably just complaining too much for someone who is 467 and 93. I'm winning more than my fair share, I do gamble at times on picking fights with high BPs, but I cannot help but feel I'm not making great progress in making my team better do to lost fights and the credits* they give.

The lost BPs hurt too but like you said... Weapons cost a ton to level up... but then again, their still really useful and can stay in rotation even if the card that was using it gets pushed aside.

An Optimus [Elite] with his elite weapon must just be a thing of beauty. Color me jealous. :drool: 

Allies... I don't know how many threads we need for this game, I think we have 3 or so now, but maybe we should consider one just for allies and whatnot. No jumping the thread off topic. Just a quick post with your TFW2005 username and your in game username. (It would be best if the thread owner would update a list in the original post. (I'll do it but sort of want to know if theirs a real need/desire before I start it.)

Personally, I would rather have someone I “know” than some random stranger on the game.

* and, yes, I see the irony in that statement...

4. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    It seems like the higher-level battles depend on a few random things like who gets first shot, and who gets triple attacks. I've been slaughtered by people who were worth less than 30 BP to me, and I've managed to beat some 100+ point opponents just by getting lucky with triple attacks from the right characters at the right times. I've had plenty of close matches in the 40-point range, either barely winning or losing, and then have those same ranges beat me without taking any damage and vice versa.

To that end, I'm thinking I'll spend most of my cash on upgrading weapons. I figure that once the Insecticon event comes back I'll be able to max out plenty of cards, but while I'm grinding away and winning weapons I'll spend the money there first. Later today I'll take the mission list and figure out what class/speciality all of the winnable weapons are and I'll post the list so I know where to keep grinding.

5. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I'm level 58 with 748 wins and 46 losses and it's hard finding opponents over 10 bp value. Most are 3 bp :( 

6. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

well I finally got the chance to start playing today and within the first 15 minutes I now have 3 copies of Gears in alt mode...that does not bode well for my luck

7. Cax6ton

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Looks like they cut off the Insecticon event, I guess they would have had to start over instead of continuing. I hope they start it up again in January.

I finished 188th, good for a level 4 Hardshell pair and a level 3 Kickback pair, with their weapons. I thought the top 300 got all three Insecticons, but I'lltake what I got :D 

8. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How did people get so far in such a little amount of time?! I thought I played it alot and I was still in the 2,000's... just a Kickback pair for me :c
    Disappointed and confused.

9. liquidrage

liquidrage Well-Known Member

That blows. I was in the 600's so only 2 pairs of rarity 3 kickbacks. He's actually a bad ass stat wise though.

10. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

Wow this is some bullshit if they really ended it. Guess I wont be spending anymore on the game.

11. Cax6ton

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I'm hoping they just got the bugs worked out (hah!) and they'll do a full event the next time, even if it is just the same event again.

Toward the end, the stats were behaving weird anyway. I was grinding all day on the first day and got somewhere around 1000th. The next morning I had dropped down to 1500ish, and fought back until I cracked the top 500. Later that afternoon, without doing anything, I was suddenly inside the top 300. The last time I played before it just quit altogether I was around 215, but I hadn't been able to complete any boss encounters. Now I'm somehow inside the top 200, so it looks like some people might have been screwed.

12. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I thought they would save the progress vs restarting and rewarding. Finished 5th got 4 of each of the 3 insecticons and thier signature weapons.

13. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

Eh, I barely started when the event ended, but I still managed to get a Kickback alt+bot... too bad I don't get his weapon tho... oh wells.

14. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    finished 933 got 2x of each kickback and his weapon... really hope this whole event continues and doesn't completely restart i had a TON of silver medal cards left over

15. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

How many Allies do you have? I currently have 42. About the only thing I see going up with level.

Attached Files:

16. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

I also forgot to add that when the game was glitching, I got screwed out of 5 boss fights. 5! Those would have put me in the top 500 for sure.... goddamn lazy Mobage.

17. [soundwave]

[soundwave] Communications

News Credits:
    Ended with me at ranked 92. I think it blows since we were not prepared for it abruptly ending.

18. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

I think we should all email Mobage and tell them how pissed we are at all this. I had no problem with waiting a few more days for a patched and functional event but now that I wont have a chance to get the event specific cards I really, really wanted makes me incredibly mad, especially since I've been supporting the game since day one. I now refuse to spend a single cent more on this game.

19. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

From what I've read the event will be relaunched. You should still be able to get the cards you want, so long as it's fully functional this time around. Don't be upset man just KCCO!

20. prime78

prime78 Well-Known Member

I did not receive a single card and last I saw I was in the top 500 amd were we not supposed to get a special rare card when we registered