Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Cryotek6

Cryotek6 Leader of the Sweeps

Haha, well i'm no singer for sure. I can't wait until this event is over Friday night its so much work maintaining top 100. I wonder if they will give us a break before the next event as I don't recall them starting one on Saturday or Sunday.

2. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd say Saturday is the earliest with Monday being the latest. Or maybe they'll start the next event a few hours before this one ends...

3. Xombi

Xombi Procrastibot

Just managed to snipe a Meg 6 by accident! No way that'll happen again!

4. HooliganSaint

HooliganSaint Triple Changer

They'll start the next event an hr before this one ends...seems like something theyd do.

5. Cryotek6

Cryotek6 Leader of the Sweeps

God I hope that isn't the case. They start the events too late as it is! I couldn't imagine then starting the next one before this one ends, but hey greed knows no bounds.

6. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

Once again PCP makes a great point. I would certainly work harder knowing that the best cards were worth my time after I earned them. As it is as soon as I get the rewards I am a little depressed at their value.

PCP, I wonder if we would like the game if you were in charge ;) 

7. PCPianist

News Credits:
    Well... they're not asking us for suggestions to help the game. They're asking that FB fan page haha (Which doesn't even mention the removal of the 2X bonus...)

8. HooliganSaint

Soooooo...of the current topic, but worth bringing up. With the introduction of the G.I. JOE game this summer, and all parties' involced love for our money....chances of crossover events?

9. P1R4NH4C0N

P1R4NH4C0N Well-Known Member

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I stepped away for a few to smoke and came back and it was killed. My queue is clogged with reflectors and rumbles that I don't send out.

I just had a starscream time out. It had 4 min left and 169 mil health onit when I stepped out. If this was mine u are talking about, I apologize. But I can't throw 4 to 5 cubes at things and expect to compete in this competition.

If it wasn't mine, no worries..
    If it was mine and you still have a problem with my gameplay style then please remove me as an ally because I do not have the funds to play like I have money to just throw away.

10. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Been out on the road for work the last 5 hours, checking in and out of the game. Only dropped about 75 ranks

11. PCPianist

News Credits:
    Things are remarkably slow. Part of the problem is the threshold to spawn level 6's is too high I think. I'm ranked 575 right now and I'm not sure I can even spawn a level 6 reflector. My last attempts were both level 1 megatrons.

12. PCPianist

News Credits:
    So the last somewhat balanced event (Fatal Furies) a deck of all flamewars would do an average of 38 mil damage while the next best deck without paying for that event (TC X2, Skywarp, 6 Thrusts) would do 21.7 mil (This is after the 2X multiplier). So a full pay deck would do less than twice the damage as the best possible deck without paying compared to the current five times more damage you'll do when you pay. Additionally, that event rewarded deck power even more as in the end you could get 1 or 2 BC's back for MVP. Those were the days.

So in conclusions, two things are happening atm. First off, the 2X multiplier being gone blows. Second off, the 5X cards are inflating too quickly. Even with out the 2X multiplier, an all flamewar deck would be 3.8X better than a non paid deck compared to about 5X now. That's inflation of 42%. The reason for this is each event we only better our decks 1 or 2 cards at a time while you can bring in 9 5X cards at a time. To get things better under control they should probably bring back the 2X super rare bonus, slow the inflation of the purchase cards (Or reduce the multiplier to 4X). They could also start messing with health and defense multipliers.

13. P1R4NH4C0N

Once again, I'll iterate. My 2 cube range is 50 mil. If you see my name on something, get it down to 50 mil and ill guarantee it dies before time is up even if I start it I will blow 3 cubes total to kill something.

If I start it, I'll make sure it dies if within 50mil life left before time runs out.

If anyone has a problem with the way I play the game and wants me to kill bosses for them then please send me a 100 dollar iTunes card and I will kill everyone's bosses for them. If not, then don't blame me for not wanting to invest more than one cube into an escapee.im not rich and can't even afford my own account let alone pay for others.

1 cube is all I can guarantee and that's only on certain bosses under certain conditions.

Anything else, file a complaint with mobage. Tell them I'm not damaging the boss enough for you to enjoy the game properly.

And most of all lets not forget, this is a competition!

14. NoClue3378

NoClue3378 Leader Class

Megatron is just starting to time out in my queue, can anyone hit craxtons starscream? Get it under 150 and I'll 3 cube it and get it the hell out of here

15. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Don't know about #1.....but if you want top100 when all is said and done I think you will need close to 35 million points.

16. canadianconcret

canadianconcret Well-Known Member

Imho ....... What is the point of fighting fot the top cards?? In every episode the rewards cards for ranking in events should always be stuck with a multiplier. There is 4 reward cards sets. They should be given x2, x3, x4, and x5. Or something along those lines if they want to do .5's or something. Make your rewards forever in the game not just given a shelf life especially when they keep increasing boss health stats. Might add to it might not I dunno

17. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, man. They're making a Joe Card game too?

18. P1R4NH4C0N

Someone named nhill7 just death blowed a megatron I put out for 250 million just a few seconds after I put it out. Wish I could do damage like that and then there would be no worries.

19. HooliganSaint

Yup.

20. canadianconcret

canadianconcret Well-Known Member

Spindoctor hit your rumble 1 more time and ill take it out two mins left

Edit. Neverming lol its gone lol