Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. P1R4NH4C0N

P1R4NH4C0N Well-Known Member

If its hacks, inquiring minds want to know!?

2. do0t

do0t Well-Known Member

Uphill battle but I'm tryin'! Not even sure what I'm playing for since I have plenty of cards like Rumble but I'm not where close to achieving anything respectable. Meh. :) 

3. canadianconcret

canadianconcret Well-Known Member

Probably works for moba or dena or what not.
    Always thought it funny that the name popped up after wu won two in a row.
    Maybe its just the paranoid part of mr talking

4. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's only money, can't let it stress you. I had some debt trouble too. I decided to play poker as a second job, and its helped a lot. Plus I make my own hours. However, I can't say it's for everyone. I studied hard for over 12 years to be a semi pro, but I would never quit my day job. If they make online poker legal again I'd be happy to teach you. As of now I only play Live poker.

5. do0t

do0t Well-Known Member

I remember FTP. They owe me money..

6. Oblagon

Oblagon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nothing worth mentioning, mostly pre-school animated stuff for PBS/Fox Kids and a few Canadian channels. I moved over into film work asap since tv animation is pretty bad pay/hours.

For profit animation schools are bad, the joke in our industry is the education market is larger than the actual film/tv/games industry can support, specially with students spending $50,000-100,000+ on tuition and the schools failing to tell the students that you have a 1 in 10 chance of actually getting a job in the industry. The good news is no one really cares what school you went to just whats on your demo reel. I tell folks to find a semi-cheap state level art program and go hit that up and work on stuff on your own time when out of class.

Back in the 90's you needed a school with expensive hardware and software, Mac and Amiga stuff was expensive back then, and SGI was the only way into high end work, you could count the number of computer animation schools on one hand.

Today? Any laptop or pc can run maya/max/houdini with very little issues, the barrier to entry is very low now compared to what it was when I started. Half the teachers at these animation schools are washouts or people who realized the current industry model isn't sustainable.. 2 of the big 5 VFX companies in the US went bankrupt this year, so lots of talent people in the industry are looking to get out of it.

7. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    My Queue hasn't moved in the last 15 minutes... Same Level 6ers sitting there, and I can't afford to dump cubes into them.

*sigh*

EDIT: Though as soon as I posted that I got a forced refresh and they all disappeared along with the cubes I tagged them with.

*double sigh*

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  8. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

Glad we are good again. I missed a lot of discussion on a subject I needed to add my 2 cents to. This game would suck royally without REAL allies to play with. I'm just glad Mobage is trying to make allies worth something.

9. canadianconcret

@ oblagon

Pleasr tell mr you worked on pingu!!!!!! Pingu was the best. Esp after a bunch of mushrooms lmao

10. Oblagon

Oblagon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hopefully theres still enough of us playing to ally up, if and when they improve things [I saw job postings looking for more people to join the TFL team at mgmoco in San Francisco] so I'm guessing they have long term plans for the game which hopefully involves making it an actual game and not a big numbers grind fest.

I wouldn't mind the pay to play aspect if the pricing was consistent, instead of escalating.

11. P1R4NH4C0N

My father played Texas hold 'em ritualistically on his computer.

You ever on tv? I watch those late night poker shows whenever they are on, lol

12. Xombi

Xombi Procrastibot

Undercover Transforma?

13. P1R4NH4C0N

We were never not ok, lol. But in the same thought. I don't want anyone to be upset with me.

Ps you weren't one on the list, i hope you didn't think u were and got upset.

14. Flashpoint

Flashpoint Well-Known Member

WTF Mobage!!!!!!!!! I just got a reply from Mobage about my missing weapon cards from the last event. I finished top 100, and I am pretty sure 16 in the end.

Daniel
    Subject: Event issue
    MAY 28, 2013 | 03:06PM PDT
    Lizzy replied:
    Hi Daniel,

The TRANSFORMERS: Legends team looked up your ranking for the Beast Hunters event and found that you finished at rank 132,111. Therefore, you would have only received medals, no cards.

That crap makes me look bad and a cheap lying ass. I am so pissedright now. I sent them a really nice email hoping to hassel free fix everything up and I get this. I have all the character cards likr I was suppose to get, but am missing the weapons. so WTF Mobage? Nice way to treat a customer.

15. canadianconcret

Anyone have screen shots for this boy!!!!!

16. Xombi

Xombi Procrastibot

I'm not sure if I was on or not. I do know around the time you posted, my queue was full of level 5 Megs & 1 level 6 Rumble. Once those were gone, a lot of stuff popped up & dissipated before I could tag em.

17. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope I wasn't on the list, I've been tagging anything that was started by a forum member today, I can only do 10 mil on average, but its better than nothing.

I know I've tagged quite a few from you. I've probably tagged 20 bosses in the past hour and went from rank 6668 to 3200.

Speaking of streakshooter, theres a level 30 member with the handle "ploot88", he did 200 mil damage to megs. He must have bought 9 sideswipes like PCP calculated earlier.

Someone probably has the rankings on the board, maybe they can help you. And I really don't see how Mobage can say that if you have the reward cards but not the weapons.

18. 7thkey

7thkey Ultracon

I am not sure if this bug has been talked about yet. This involves the delay they added to stop snipes. If you spend a cube on a boss that appears to have hit points still check up in the right hand corner first. If it says Defeated then do not attack you will lose your cube and get no credit on the kill. The cube/recharge will just be taken away. I have reported it but we all know how well that does.

Happy Hunting TFW crew

19. Xombi

Xombi Procrastibot

I'm pretty sure the rankings, up to 100, are in here somewhere. But it'd take a while to dig em out.

20. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

The guy has to either be an empoyee of Mobage/DeNA/NGMOCO or using hacks. Since day 1 he has been on the leader board. Hell I believe he had 20K points in the first 15 minutes did he not? Something about that account does not sit well.