Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

I am quite annoyed. I did not play this event for a few days thinking this event doesn't interest me and now I find Megatron as the top card????? what the??

I am ranked 1125

2. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Eric, I think if you have enough BC, you should not have any issues getting top 100...staying there is anther story ;-)

3. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

So I'm at 3500 with 100 bc's in the bank. What's my best strat for making 1000 at this point?

4. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

This is just great. more surprises from mobage. I left this event early and now it's megatron.

Going to try and push it abit now.

5. butchrecon72

Rank 100 is moving QUITE fast. Right now (8:15PM EDT) it is at 5,101,510 points. Just a couple hours ago it was just about 4 Million points. Now there is still a bit of surge going on, but thats still a good movement in a couple hours.

6. butchrecon72

This may have been planned. As stated by someone on facebook...Starscream has always tried to take command when Megatron was absent. THen when Megatron returns, he gets bitch slapped back. This very well could have been a planned move.

7. sheist38

sheist38 Well-Known Member

Yeah they pulled a swift one alright. I woke up this morning to see the new reward structure and to have dropped about 800 ranks. The game is so laggy at the moment I am finding it very difficult to get any ground back.

At times my whole queue is swapping in and out on refresh (which makes it freeze for a few seconds).

8. Digibasherx

Digibasherx Well-Known Member

I think this is a good twist to inject excitement into the game, and I think they should re-open the 3k bridge for people who want to push. I mean I can guarrante people will pay now for the 3k bridge.

9. Digibasherx

A restart of the game should help with lag.

10. butchrecon72

Honestly, try to maintian and use the free cubes. Play the missions level up to get more cubes. Where your at with that Few BC.....I doubt you will reach and hold 1000. Sorry man :-(

11. tyrwilson

tyrwilson Well-Known Member

I just got a help request from streakshooter!

12. butchrecon72

I have not been able to play my main account since yesterday. Been busy. I have 600 BC and a good power deck. I wish I had the time to push it to top 100 :-(

13. Digibasherx

Agreed, I'm in the 900 - 1500 range all event and it's a slippery slope. Currently sitting around 1200, but you lose rank very quickly. There's still 4 days left, so pace yourself.

14. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Mega's pose, fantastic, starscreams art needs to be him cowering now for lolz.

I will say I expected another boss added in I think i said it before many posts ago, but I didnt expect megatron, since I also said how said will it be when they give us mega and prime and then they get out classed the following event.

Guess I am glad it wasn't soundwave showing up to go bring starscream back to mega for mega to smack scream around.

15. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

Frak... Guess I shouldn't have lost interest after seeing the initial prize structure...

16. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

Page 4000!

17. sheist38

sheist38 Well-Known Member

Cheers, just tried that and the game is a bit more responsive now. Guess there's a memory leak somewhere. The queue movement is still totally nuts though!

I was around 1300 yesterday now I'm at 2100. 150 BC's left. I wonder if I should wait for the L6's and then burn my cubes on tagging. Starscream would really help strengthen my deck, if I can manage sub-1000. Not sure if it's possible from here, though.

EDIT: Grats on page 4000!

18. gcroucher

gcroucher Well-Known Member

WOW am I angry.
    I know I said I quit and all, but when I saw Starscream as the boss, I had to push. I dropped more money on BCs and a SideSwipe, I've been grinding every night, I went to bed last night at rank 150.

I wake up this morning and MEGATRON?!.. What a horrible thing to do to customers. My first reaction was to complain and try to get a refund.. but then... they are allowed to do this. It's a dick move, but it's a legal dick move. And looking at the way I was dropping ranks, I'm probably going to need those BCs to even make top 1,000.

Anyway.. my little rant. I'll be in this top 1,000 or die trying. Either way this is DEFINITELY my last event. Fuck mobage and their sneaky underhanded shit. The only way they could make this event more douchy would be to introduce another x5 and another 3k bridge.

I feel bad for you poor bastards trying to get Megatron from a slow start. Good luck and maybe cut up your credit cards afterwards.

19. butchrecon72

Should have seen this coming...a wondered if the next event would have Megatron come back...but honestly this follows they mythos well. Should have seen it coming

20. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

Popping in for page 4001