Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. AlakhaiVaynard

AlakhaiVaynard Well-Known Member

Long time lurker, finally signed up and friended some of you guys after the last event.

Random responses to some posts above:

I pulled an Event Sideswipe (A) and (R), R4 Soundwave R and Alt both in the same 50 on the first day, also a Galvatron (R), Ironhide (A). Nothing since that first day, but I felt like I made out like a bandit, since prior to that I'd only ever gotten a single Elite Bumblebee and a Episode Divebomb (R) from the previous 2 events.

I'm sitting in the top 100 currently but I am an iOS user and I only have about 175 cubes. I'm good for about 40 million, so I can't 1-cube anymore to try to stockpile more cubes.

I do work from home so I'm trying to spend some time today and tomorrow sniping... but dunno if I can keep it up all week.

I'm feeling like I'll need to plan on buying more if I want any chance of staying up here. Thoughts?

2. thetarf88

thetarf88 Well-Known Member

Umm, I was talking about the Event damage cards. I have Event Sideswipe T4 Alt from the bridges. The 900 coin bridge will guarantee a Bot mode Sideswipe, therefore complete character.
    So I know I can complete the 5x card and still cbf.

3. thetarf88

Welcome!!
    Without spending most of the next 4 days sniping 175 cubes wont cut it I'm afraid. See back a page for a similar query.

4. AlakhaiVaynard

AlakhaiVaynard Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry for the repeat, you guys post way too fast haha, sometimes I miss a page or two I think ;) 

5. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

It will be like this from now on. If your not in the top 100 within the first 2 days and constantly watching, you wont make it. That is the "beauty" of Pay to win..

6. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Do you have a Windows or Apple computer? You need to show hidden files and folders to see and delete the hidden directory. Post your OS and we can try to figure it out :) 

Random question: I have seen multiple TFWers post about a 20 second refresh, has that number been tested or confirmed somehow? It's feeling really sluggish for me this morning and messing with my sniping, haha.

7. thetarf88

Watch the top of the boss que screen and every so often you will see a 'refresh' circle pop up.
    I assume that how people are testing it.

8. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Out of boredom and in excess of resources, I've managed to create an Autobot deck that all but outpowers "Recommend". I can confirm that "recommend" does take the Affinity Bonus into account, as once the episode started it flipped my top three from Sky Linx, Blight, Rippersnapper to Skylinx, Arcee, and Cosmos.

But with some extra time, I've put MTM T3 Grimlock, Ironhide (2x) and Optimus in with their sig weapons at level 9. And I've only lost 200 overall deck power. I assume if I cared enough to max their weapons I'd probably come close to the same deck power. I would also assume that stops being the case once Ironhide loses his 2x.

So for where I'm at the Affinity Bonus appears to be on Par with the Deck Power of my recommended deck. Or if it's less, it's negligable for where I'm at. Too bad I'm not seeing any more Rumbles when I scan to test the output (recommended deck was 1-Cubing everything below Rumble Level 3.

9. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

The refresh popup in the top right corner is only on Android. iOS doesn't have this "feature".

To see that there really is a 20 second refresh watch the higher HP bosses once they make your queue. If they are hit and then die 20 seconds later you have seen your proof. It is real. This is actually how I try to snipe. See a boss go to say 40%. Wait 20 seconds, if it drops to my snipe zone I am hovering over the 1-cube button and tap immediately. If it dies, oh well. If it doesn't make it to my snipe zone keep waiting or move onto to another boss that is moving faster.

10. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info, guys. I am on iOS, so that's why I wasn't seeing the refresh icon.

I think 20 seconds is way too long for a game that "relies" on time. Bosses drop from 30,000,000+ and I know most people aren't wasting cubes yet. Sniping is pretty much just frustrating at this point, since it only matters now who happens to get the refresh first, vs. who has the fastest reaction and/or best deck.

I understand that the game is popular and it helps with their server load and handling the requests for data, but this is disappointing that their "fix" negatively affects the game for users.

11. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Keep in mind some people are just piling on not waiting for the refresh. It's not that you're always getting outsniped

12. mazinger5k

mazinger5k G1 Lover

Just pulled a T4 Elite Bumblebee (A)... Yeah useless without his (R) mode and weapon...

Well, my best MTM is Episode Chromia, do you guys think I should get Sideswipe being the excuse to improve my deck overall?

13. MookieNJ

MookieNJ Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but T4 Elite Bumblebee is worse than a number of T3 cards, so useless either way :) .

14. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

The more frustrating sniping is, the more cubes/5X cards they sell.

15. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

PCP - is the ideal deck against L5 SS mixed - or fully Autobot-factioned (card+weapon)?

16. RiouTenkai

RiouTenkai Well-Known Member

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well. Have not posted or checked the forum for some time now since my laptop broke. Its still broken and typing on the phone is a pain.

Was about to ask what it takes to get to top 100 but was explained a couple of pages back since the last time I gone for top spot was during the 3rd event.

I apologize beforehand for asking again but its hard to check the previous pages - what are the stats of the top prize and is it worth going for it? I have accumulated 700 bc and contemplating if I should go for it...

Thanks!

17. bigsteve03

bigsteve03 Well-Known Member

Stupid holiday. Stuff is dying way to fast today. Can't snipe anything.

18. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Depends on your deck. I have no episode cards and my deck is better with all autobots. In general, if you have a single 5X mtm card I think it's worth it to go for the affinity bonus. I'm just spouting off what I remember simming but I think if you had 1 mtm sideswipe... it would account for half of your deck's damage (Even with an omega supreme and such).

19. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Exactly. The people who don't "get" the concept of sniping are the ones that will jump in whatever bosses they are seeing.

Meanwhile, we are all slowly starting to friend one another, thus seeing the same bosses. And since we are more likely to try sniping, there's a good chance somebody out there has a bigger snipe window.

For example, I can't reliably snipe anything with more than 5M HP left. So if there's a L5 SS odds are its going to get crushed by somebody here who's range is even twice that.

So people such as myself are left with the choice of using up cubes we stockpiled during the first few days and tagging everything as soon as it shows up, or scoring fewer points as we're able to snipe less and can't one cube any of the bosses that show up in our scans.

20. deimosAnomaly

deimosAnomaly Well-Known Member

Not sure what happening today but here are my pulls from silver: Swideswipe R, Shockwave R; and from gold: 2x Metroplex A, TC A, TC R. Roughly 3K Silver and 2K gold.