Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. mazinger5k

mazinger5k G1 Lover

One whole queue of Starscream level 3s and above not moving and timing out soon. We need the "Reject" button more than anything else... And yes this event should just be 3 days or less. My gawd we are seeing Starscream level 5s already Mobage.

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to know what they will do for the other 2 days...if things go anything close to what the other events did..

Day 1: Reflector 1-5 + Rumble 1-5
    Day 2: Starscream 1-2
    Day 3: Starscream 3-5
    Day 4: ??
    Day 5: ??
    Day 6: Reflector 6 + Rumble 6
    Day 7: Starscream 6

I think it will be..

Day 1: Reflector 1-5 + Rumble 1-5
    Day 2: Starscream 1-2
    Day 3: Starscream 3-5
    Day 4: Reflector 6
    Day 5: Rumble 6
    Day 6: Starscream 6
    Day 7: ??

3. Oblagon

Oblagon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They may also stretch it out knowing that its a long weekend holiday in the US and even most addicted transformer fiends won't be able to dedicate 100% of the holiday to their phone and mobile internet appliances.

4. Subria

Subria Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or they have some L7s waiting in the wings for the last few days (which they have done previously for 3 boss episodes)

5. Mystael6

Mystael6 Well-Known Member

So who is still in the top 100s? I see solo, sweeper, p1r4nh4con and grey still hanging in there. I could have went for top 100 too since i could still infinite cube starscream lvl 1 and 2, just couldn't bring myself to do it for the crappy starscream reward, it just looks... arg. Reflector and rumble in the background just makes it worst.

6. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Rumble looks cool, starscream is meh to comical unlike the normal R4, and reflector no one likes him.

Guess they are banking on big name characters with less rewards now to get people more motivated to spend. What joke.

7. Executioner_de

Executioner_de Well-Known Member

Its sooooooo hard to resist to stay away from the event.... i dont like it to see me falling to the top 5k ^^

8. downimpact

downimpact Well-Known Member

Well I've had to go cold turkey, as I had the spinning disc of doom and now it has problem accesing the SD card, I've tried uninstalling and trying to locate the ngomo folder but can't find it. So i'm out until they fix the issue.

9. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Finally getting back into the fold. Have been very busy since Friday working on my house, and then taking my family to the Zoo yesterday. Playing a little while this morning before I have to get started with Memorial day stuff.

10. calvin0

calvin0 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    i found a lv.1 starscream! o_O 

this is the 1st time i found a tier 3 boss...

11. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Okay guys...need advice...Currently ranked 200. Have around 200 BCs remaining. Is top 100 possisble for me, and if so, how do I get there? Should I wait and push at the end? Do I need to maintain some position between now and then? Do I tag whatever shows up on my queue? or just snipe the ones I can finish off? I dont want to burn too many cubes if i can avoid it. I've never played at this high level before.

12. mazinger5k

mazinger5k G1 Lover

I would love to get Rumble Level 5 that I can one cube anytime... As much as possible and moar! Stay away Screamers.

13. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

What's your deck power?

I'm gonna say you're probably going to need more cubes.

14. TreKain

News Credits:
    Deck power is 10930. Can do 20-23M damage one-cubed.

15. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

It only sort of depends on deck power. It also depends on time. If you have the time to only snipe, successfully, for the next 2-3 days you might be able to do it. I made top 100 in the last two events and it took WAY more than 200 cubes. But I also placed 3rd and 11th (which was kinda stress-free during the final stretches since I was safely above the mosh pit). If you have the time to be patient and wait for only (and all) of those bosses you can snipe without losing a cube 200 might be enough but it will take a large portion of your day. If they give us lvl 6s sometime tonight (US time) then that is going to be hard. Losing cubes is almost a given and necessity on the higher HP bosses. That is the design of the game now. Everyone chips at it and someone gets their finishing cube.

Most important for those trying to get top 100 is not to wait. Once we get Reflector lvl 6s you better be close to the top 100 otherwise you won't see enough lvl 6s over the final days to get INTO the top 100. And you better be ready to snipe and tag a lot. I did it for the last two events and it was intense. I don't have the time or desire to do it again to get one MTM set that will make my deck. If you have the time and desire, be prepared to drop more $$ for cubes if you have to.

EDIT:
    I don't think that is enough personally. You are going to be doing 10-15M by the time Starscream lvl 6 comes around and that sniping window is too small with the new 20second refresh timer. You are going to have to bleed cubes by tagging, maybe more by two-cubing to try and get MVP.

16. thetarf88

thetarf88 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have to agree with Bstanley, no way you will make it to 100 and stay there with only 200 cubes. If your constantly stuck in the 50-100 range I'd expect to need about 600 cubes if you can't snipe, which you wont be able to do with your deck.
    That's assuming you are in the 50-100 range. To get there I'd say it would take you around 100 give or take, so your really looking at 700.

17. TreKain

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. Kinda figured it wasnt gonna be possible, just wanted someone with experience to say so. Just gonna snipe what I can when I can, but gonna go back to building up BCs for the future. Wonder where I will end up if im steadily dropping rank for the next 4 days.

18. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

Staying in the 251-1000 bracket shouldn't be too hard though. If Rumble would help your deck, go for it. But yeah, top 100 is mostly outta reach without event cards, time, and lots of cubes (all of which I had in the last two events). I'm gonna stop trying for it unless they fix the rewards tiers and lack of BCs on the bosses. Not that they will. The total players and $$ from events is probably still going up/remaining steady even with only 3 boss rewards this time.

19. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have not yet, but I did pull a T4 Elite Thundercracker Alt, and an Elite Shockwave Robot mode. Both are useless to me without their other card and weapon though. And I'm not sure if ill ever complete them. I've found that usually the attack X 5 episode cards you can purchase are great stand alone cards once the episode is done. Even better than the rewards cards in the lower tier. My lower Terrocons, and Sky Linx and Cosmos don't even make my deck sadly.

20. thetarf88

thetarf88 Well-Known Member

Yeah Im at rank 5000 or something and I've just hit the starscream wall.
    200 cubes and X EC's + 4m credits so I'm dropping out of this one.
    I have SS Alt mode, and I know if I get to the 900 bridge I can complete him and that still isn't enough of an incentive.