Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. peterjmitchell

peterjmitchell Well-Known Member

I for one love doing this. Even though it costs 3 BC to do it, it only costs 2 net if you finish the boss off. And it makes users start using their cubes Plus, you usually get MVP points when you do it.

2. Canegor

Canegor Well-Known Member

Ok finally got time to get back in the rankings. Got loads of cubes stacked up and waiting. Sent invites to a few TFW members (last one i remembered was PCPianist). Good luck to everyone in the next 24 hours:) 

3. peterjmitchell

Ok... I'll accept when I see it come in

4. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

This is very strange. What time was this?? after I sent my bed time message, i probably played for another 10 minutes as it was getting late 1:30am (AEST) and have to work at 8:30am. I did sent out a few help requests before i sleep so at the latest, you probably get the requests 2:00am EST before they time out.

5. Canegor

Sent one as well if you don't mind:) 

6. choyta

choyta Well-Known Member

Bit bored at work so thought I'd share my thoughts for the game going forward.

Current deck:
    elita, ep tc x2, ep skywarp x2, ep chromia x2, ep jazz, twinstrike.

So I figure that I will be fine to 1 cube the first 2 bosses in events for awhile yet.
    I'll play first day reasonably hard to lvl/build cubes and collect silver medals. Once third boss drops and I can't 1 cube anymore I'll open silver medals in the hope of event cards. If I manage to snag some (and my snipe range gets decent) I'll play through day 2 just sniping and work on top 1000. If I don't pull any event cards (as happened this event..not a bloody one) I'll take a back seat, use free cubes now and then and watch my rank slide.

If first day changes back to dinobots format of BC rather than EC for starter, I don't mind. I have about 1500 EC to tide me over.

Either way, these greedy bastards wont get another cent outta me. I figured I have spent as much on this game as I did on Guild Wars 2 and it doesn't take a genius to work out which developer deserved the cash more for their work.

EDIT: If they change something drastically like adding diminishing multipliers that carry from 1 event to the next (to the point where my current deck can't 1 cube first 2 bosses) then I may need to rethink, but honestly I can't see it happening. As they are, I don't think Ngmoco have the organisational skills to even get themselves laid in a brothel if it came down to it.

7. peterjmitchell

I just got a invite from swordmonkey10. Is that anyone here?

8. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Rkadkins1 has about 10 slots open pm me your screenname so i dont skip you

9. greysfannyc

greysfannyc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ezy, can you free up an ally space for a fellow vet (aka me?) Or come find me im around 750 this event (Im gonna go HARD next event)

10. Red04Cobra

Red04Cobra Well-Known Member

Just added you peterjmitchell. If anyone else is interested I just cleared a bunch of my ally slots, so you can send me an invite. Name is Black01Stang on TFL.

11. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

done, ive got 4 slots free now. at work now so will be slow to respond to posts.

12. HooliganSaint

HooliganSaint Triple Changer

Queue filled with Jetfires...OS pack up and go home?

13. Canegor

Sent as well.

14. ultranman

ultranman Active Member

Ezy I added you already hope you accepted it! Username is Ultranman too. Haven't figured out how to add the TFW logo as my avatar just yet.

Greys can you free up a spot too? Or come find me I'm in the 900's right now (will do my push soon :p )

Peter I'll try and add you in a sec - can you open up some spots too if possible? Cheers.

I've opened some spots, add me please! Still in the 900's, about to go for a big push so happy to throw cubes at tfw members!

Oh yeah and Ezy I did notice your name come up at about 1am last night, throw a cube into your OS

15. Jazz342

6566 and dropping fast... wheres OS? no l5s either.... sigh bcs are sitting in my inventory

16. HooliganSaint

HooliganSaint Triple Changer

7 spots open....in the 400 range give or take...CRAIGCHOOLIGAN in TL

17. c0mbatic0ns

c0mbatic0ns Well-Known Member

Download the image to your phone from the link on my sig, then upload it via your Mobage profile which you can access on the "Allies" page.

18. sheist38

sheist38 Well-Known Member

I added you :)  I'm below you in the rankings (about 2500) so I understand if you don't accept :p 

Where have the L6 OS's gone today?

19. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

Infiniplay is a violation of basic human dignity and freedom. The question is not should they have infiniplay or not - the question is how to completely reinvent the system so that no person should need to play incessantly nor should they gain a lead by playing incessantly.

20. Jazz342

Sheist, whats your login? ill look you up....rkadkins1 here.