Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    /sdcard/.ngmco/2691434a341c95e0e7fb2b22aa257db9/content/Images2x/cards/

or you can download them from me... I'll have them posted shortly..

EDIT: Apparently I can't upload them till later tonight..

2. Trasforma

Trasforma Well-Known Member

Totally agree.
    Event Mirage is better than any elite card.
    Hundred of these event cards were given as the event prize.
    In contrast the elite card are given with about 1/20 chance in the premiun space bridge.
    Also you have to pair two of them to get the trans-scan bonus.
    Finally you have to obtain an elite weapon thats matches your two elite cards.
    What you get in the end? A character that is weaker than the event one.

3. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

There really is no easy fast way to get weapons cards.

4. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know what's even worse? That a fully-upgraded Event Hound vehicle mode is better than a fully upgraded Elite Prowl bot mode. That's a Rank 3 card being stronger than a ultra-rare Rank 4 "Elite".

5. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

That goes for several other cards:
    I.e. level 1 398 976 94 Chopshop vs Level 2 368 1050 106 Relector

or Level 3 1584 3273 258 Grimlock vs Level 4 1472 4600 502 Elite Prowl

I think the problem is that the game is so weighted on attack being 75% of the fight equation.

6. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I'm curious if the event cards will be worth anything for the next event. I still have 3 E Hound singles sitting at level 1, and 2 maxed/scanned Hounds sitting at level 1. It will still be a while before I can get to them since I have to finish upgrading Sharpshot and get started on another pair of Hardshells. At least with PVP being the way it is there's no incentive to balance the deck, I can just focus on one card at a time.

I'm not sure if Bluestacks stores any data locally, I've tried searching for an .ngmoco folder and can't find one. The program doesn't store anything related to the app in Program Files, Program Files\Common Files, or in the user profile\App Data folder. It stores a lot of stuff in the Program Data folder, but nothing specifically related to the apps it runs. The system tray icon shows a disk % used out of a 4 GB quota, but it doesn't make any kind of virtual drive or disk space on the PC. I haven't checked packet traffic or tried running Bluestacks with an app that doesn't require a network connection, but I suspect that the data is cloud-based and isn't stored locally.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  7. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I'm doing. Concentrate on one card at a time...grind the missions...and run my huffer pvp deck.

I have a pvp system I figure I would share. It works 99% of the time.

The 201 bp is the threshold where I can lose. If I pick an opponent that is 201, chances are I may lose. If I pick an opponent that is 198 I win. Everytime. Someone said the bp is relative to your deck, I think you have to find out where your threshold is, and just keep picking opponents like that. Since I've been doing this, I just don't lose. Sometimes, for the hell of it, ill fight someone 201, mabye to see thier deck..then its str8 up 50/50..

8. bofoescapade

bofoescapade Well-Known Member

I really wish they didn't make so many different types of trash weapons. It really cuts down the chance of you getting anything useful. Though I suppose that's the point for them.

9. butchrecon72

I think the next event will have different event cards...though it is possible they could still utilize the current ones.

10. charlemain

charlemain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    201 is the max bp. So there is a chance that your opponent might be worth more than 201bp. you should start ith your best 3 commanders. then look for opponents that are around 150-180bp, then switch out one commander with your next strongest member. Basically adjusting your opponents BP to what your team can match :) 

I think they wont utilize the older event cards. They have to make people use premium space bridges so they have to use new event cards.

11. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

When I come across a field of opponents that are all 201bp, I add in 4th strong card to see who's value drops under 201. Those will be the weakest of the field. I swap back in the R1 card and battle them for the max value.

12. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, my threshold is 40..

13. souldeemer

souldeemer Active Member

Ebay:
    This is for Mobage incase they really do lurk here... I still haven't gotten my missing rewards yet =(

Username : fallenone79

14. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    So, hit level 55 and I can't win any PvP. I don't know how I keep fighting people with max level TS'd rank 3 and 4 characters. It just doesn't seem possible considering I've put everything into maxing one card at a time since level 10 and only have one maxed non-TC rank 3. Most of the time my deck never gets a chance to attack more than two or three times. All I can do is watch the other guy attack constantly until all my cards are gone.

15. Sandrock

Sandrock Well-Known Member

Honestly sometimes its just luck...are you hitting people 201+? or around your level? And which 3 commander cards are you using?

16. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've noticed that if I go over 40BP then I have a really hard time winning.. also, instead of upgrading your characters, upgrade your weapons.. start grinding for weapons.. upgrade them, and then you should start winning again..

17. butchrecon72

You also have to consider some people are sinking a ton of $$ into the game just to level up.

18. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never play this game anymore since the event ended... getting decent cards just takes so dang long.
    And I ain't dropping any £'s for 'em either. I've done it about 3-4 times and each one was one I've already got so it ended up just being used for upgrades.
    Money wasted.

19. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

It's very easy for anyone at any level who played through the event to have pretty high level cards. The events give away huge numbers of cards and very little XP.

For the longest time, I was limited to battling other decks that came in valued in the 20-30bp range. Don't worry about it. The PvP part really isn't a big part of the game. The events are all that really matter.

20. butchrecon72

I have the exact same issue with it. NO way should we pay $$ for Space Bridges, just to get cards you can get for FREE in game. I plan on sending them an email on it.