Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. greysfannyc

greysfannyc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    P1RAN, since you asked earlier you were at 119

2. greysfannyc

News Credits:
    Doh, the game just crashed on me and I reopened and leaderboard is gone. So much for that

3. Valomar

Valomar Active Member

My co-worker and I have been playing for a little while (me, since RitS; him, since FF). We were discussing how they could do a different type of event. Here is my proposal:

How about, in between major events they do random Mega-bosses/Raids (billions/trillions of HP). The whole game (missions/PVP) "stops" when a mega-boss shows up. Then the entire game community has to down the boss within a time-frame (I am thinking a 3-4 hour window, so HP would have to accomidate for that).
    - Could only fight while you have EC.
    -Anyone who participates (regardless of deck power or number of times) in the "raid" would get THE SAME, not insignificant ammount of BC (15-30?).
    -Maybe do a random "raid" 2-3 times a week.

This would:
    - Keep people playing between events
    - Bolster free-to-players to still remain viable in events (not alienate them)
    - Break the monotony

Whatcha think? (I am hoping that Mobage has a mole on this forum, reporting to home-base)

4. lSoloStyll

lSoloStyll Well-Known Member

So 2x bonus is off??

Just threw 20 T2s on HG and got to lvl 18.

So 2x bonus is still on or off??

5. G1DEVASTATOR

G1DEVASTATOR Phase-Sixer

Off? During the event, there wasn't any bonus.

6. greysfannyc

News Credits:
    Im betting its still on. THey accidentally left it on at the end of FF event for a few hours, if I recall.

7. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

You really have to look at this a different way. We've been spoiled with android only for a while, as we didn't have that many people to compete with. Now, there are a lot more people playing. Yes, ngmoco(erks me when people blame Mobage - they're not the developer, they're the front end, basically) has made some questionable choices & changes but everything people complain about most is the competition. Any competition isn't a 'casual' type thing. Some people will spend all their time getting to the tops.

The episode bonuses help with parity so that veterans don't constantly run the show. Yes, some people spend a ton to get all those cards. Should there be a limit on the number of duplicate cards? Yeah, that'd be nice but if you drew the cards from the SB, you'd be grumpy if you couldn't use them all. So, we can't blame DeNA for everything that makes this a chore/unfun. Blame the other players. Blame them for having to babysit your phone all day just to keep rank. They're the ones putting the pressure on you.

Blame ngmoco for high boss stats which make it harder to compete in those middle days or the lack of resources/BC that causes that lull. But maybe they're still testing out what works. TFL I think is a different beast than their other FTP card games, so maybe this is all testing what works or not. They did lower the boss attacks, which increased our attacks, so maybe that's a good sign. But think of this - if they make the bosses easier to beat and more BCs, it just leads to more of the above.

Yes, back to back events are rough - but all of these games do it. Besides, there is no 'game' here. It's all to get you through to the events. Yes, it would be nice to have a break more than a couple days but what can ya do.

I'm just saying to take a step back and breathe. This type of game is what it is. A constant competition for nothing (if you really look at it) except the thrill of the competition.

8. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Looks like it's back to a peon deck...surprise surprise.

9. Zzeezz

Zzeezz Ambassador of Music TFW2005 Supporter

Good Lord, I have 5948 Gold Warrior medals and 6236 Gold Weapon medals in my inventory.

10. lSoloStyll

lSoloStyll Well-Known Member

297 BC??? Shit I have 3 left.

EC though I jave 1300+ lol

Medals 7.5K each fuuhhhhh

11. ultranman

ultranman Active Member

CanadianConcrete, you're at 177 - was able to get a screenshot but can't upload right now. I ended up at 635 with 7,576,915 points.

12. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

Pw shared with known users via pm.
    I have the email so if goofball changes pw can recover.
    If they delete all cards then that is recoverable, nothing is deckworthy for long.
    The non-stop play should alleviate the need to spend money.

13. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

I had a good time. Nice weather has finally come to Minnesota. I actually sniped a few bosses with my free cubes but otherwise used the lead I gathered. I'm annoyed that this event was so hectic for folks at the end. The reward system really messed it up.

14. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

Yeah BC are hard to manage I alway try to end the event with more then I went in with that way when there an event I really want to win I can get the top prizes but those damn energy refils go up every event there's no use for so many of the things.

15. G1DEVASTATOR

G1DEVASTATOR Phase-Sixer

Ended with 4500+ ranking, hope everyone wasn't too raped by this event. Also, I'm curious, maybe the next event will have to do with Cutthroat/Windrazor?

16. peterjmitchell

peterjmitchell Well-Known Member

I am never going to be able to open 6K+ in gold weapon medals with the current system.

17. Digibasherx

Digibasherx Well-Known Member

rewards are up and leadership board is up too. Looks like Mobage was reading :) 

18. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

I bought all the discounted packs and the 150 pack too. Still have 80ish in the bank for the next event. Spartan challenge here I come!

I'll agree with greys on this

19. Digibasherx

Digibasherx Well-Known Member

credits from selling is back to normal now.

20. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    The only person Im dissatisfied with is myself. Ive played mobage games before, totally know what to expect playing them, but none the less I let myself do things I later regret. I actually applaud mobage, for not only making a TRANSFORMERS game that was/is actually worth playing, but also keeping it as balanced as it is. For everyone that thinks shit was fucked, or unfair or whatever, play ANY mmo on pc. I definitely applaud mobage.

If I dont like something, I can always walk away from it, they didnt put a gun to my head to keep playing and spending.