Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. bspaul41

bspaul41 New Member

Apologies in advance for a partially off topic post in the middle of an event. After the last few events, I’m pretty much worn out with the way this game is being run. For some time, I’ve been playing Fatal Frontier (which is now under new management). For you old school gamers, think “Star Frontiers” RPG from TSR. To me it’s fun and has some cool features-like being able to trade cards and resources. Anyways, they are having a promotion where if you join, we can both get promo stuff. See instructions below if interested. As an added bonus, since most of you forum members are pretty cool, here’s more incentive. Join up, get the free stuff, and then add me as an in-game ally. I will then send you at least one free rare card to give you a jump start (while supplies last). Plus I am always looking from event allies (which allows you to share points and help each other along). Sorry for the long post-thanks and rock on!

Zoar1984 says, “Use my Invite ID when you start up the game! Enter this code: 7DhfSz and we will both get free stuff!”

2. SweeperArias

SweeperArias Wrath-of-Con

last 2 spots:

TC

Thrust

3. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Leader Episode Razorclaw that's maxed with a maxed out Episode Flamewar weapon's attack is 856,029 which is better than my maxed out Razorclaw with a maxed out Razorclaw sword at 675,171.

4. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

BUT the RC with his signature weapon has higher defense and health right? He'll last longer and hit more than the one with Flamewar's

5. Mystael6

Mystael6 Well-Known Member

I am almost in that area, if not for my burning of ecs earlier, i would be been out of bcs right now also. 80 bcs left for me, and a little less than 1k ecs now.

I think the stratagy now is time. Pre RitS event the stratagy was get a load of bcs at the start, burn them towards the end. The stratagy now is, burn a lot of time in the beginning to get ecs, and burn even more time to get free bcs per lvl towards the end.

Like they said time = money :eek: .

6. Sherweezy1323

Sherweezy1323 Well-Known Member

Hey, how did you get so much EC?

7. Mystael6

infinite loop at the begining, + a heck load of leftovers from the last event (like 800+ i think).

8. Sherweezy1323

Sherweezy1323 Well-Known Member

So basically you can only do a infinite loop on day 1?

9. Mystael6

Many people within the top 500s can. We have enough deck power to 1 cube the day 1 bosses. we get 1 EC and 1 BC per boss. the 1 BC cancels out, so if you get 2 or more bosses per EC recharge, you get a net gain of ECs. So the more time you invest into the event, the more ECs you get to stack up.

10. thetarf88

thetarf88 Well-Known Member

No, it depends on your deck strength. The aim is to use 1bc to kill the boss in a single hit thus getting back your BC and 1 EC for starter. If you can continue doing this you only need 1 bc to start and can build EC infinitely.

11. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

I did this. ALL. DAY. FRIDAY. But now I have enough ECs to get me through this event. Probably no leftovers though. I didn't have any beforehand.

12. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The woes of the lows here...

I have produced the best deck I can (without throwing money in) with a couple of lucky draw Episode Divebomb Robot modes (no alts grrr...) and had been doing an OK job of sniping. HOWEVER, I must have kicked over some hidden number because now instead of getting Lvl 3-5 Blights with the occasional Lvl 1-2 Twinstrike, I'm now getting Lvl 3-5 Twinstrikes with Lvl 1-2 Hun-Gurrrr's in there too. That's making sniping an impossibility for me, and with only 30 BC's saved up I feel like I may have peaked in my standings...

13. P1R4NH4C0N

P1R4NH4C0N Well-Known Member

How the hell are you sniping? I haven't been able to snipe a single thing this entire event due to the refresh delay!

14. thetarf88

You will still get the blights occasionally but the more points you rack up the less likely that is to happen.

15. optimus84

optimus84 Well-Known Member

at around 6000 now... request rate is uber low compared to the last 2 days.. where i almost have full list all time.. wonder whats wrong

16. thetarf88

It's a cascade effect. The top guys wont put a cube into anything but the L6's, thus the guys in the middle are stuck. The guys in the middle wont put anything into other then the occasional L6 but are saving there cubes for the Hun-gurrs so the low end players are stuck. The guys at the bottom are SOL no matter what at this stage.

17. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have the phone sitting on the arm of the chair plugged into the wall with decent peripheral vision. I'm getting between a half to a third of those that I go for. It managed to get me into the the mid 5000's. Oh yeah, also I can spend a whack load of time with it sitting there since I'm waiting on job interviews...

I can believe that, it just seemed like it was a hard tip over. I've got 2 Twinstrikes in the top range and a Hun-gurrr waiting on me at 20-50 million or so damage to deal when I get, at best, 2.8 million. I don't mind throwing in a free cube on those, but not the BCs. I was hoping to stretch up into the 2501-5000 tier so I can MTM some dudes...

18. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

Mobage is turning this stage of the event into one of two things:

1) Cube-burning frenzy
    2) Staring match to see who tags the boss first while waiting for the snipe.

Hence the cascade effect AND surges. Mine Q is currently #2. But I've seen #1 many times since the level 6s dropped.

19. thetarf88

Mad props to Norcal lebowski who is currently holding spot 45 and 56 doing the homeless challenge.
    That is one dedicated dude.

He needs to be our F2P poster dude guy.

20. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Could you imagine some of the rage if they spent a good amount to win some top tiers or get some good pulls and they couldn't? Time to play tester and make a guest account and find out.