Transformers leaks into a bad direction (Drug Related)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Your point makes no sense. Unless you also believe that only those people who've killed themselves jumping off a cliff are able to comment on whether you should jump off a cliff and kill yourself.

2. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

very true

but remember the world isn't split between people who are dead against killing themseles off cliffs and people who just recreationally kill themselves off cliffs on the weekends

and with good reason too.

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Personally, I think they should legalize all these drugs, but limit them to only being used in 6 foot deep holes so when the idiots using them die, we just have to fill in the hole.

That'd keep them from hurting others while on them. Except for maybe their families, but maybe they should have stepped in sooner eh?

4. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

In past days, I would ask where I could get one of these, but I saw the light and gave up drugs a while ago, fortunately for my health, sanity, and friends and family. Things like this go on all the time, and it's very sad and disheartening that it would leak to transformers, but we have transformers fans(and probably quite a few collectors) who use recreational drugs too. Far be it for us to judge them, or judge what they do, as we are not the gods above. If they want to abuse themselves, let them, it's their decision. I'm sure there's pills with Cobra symbols or Power Rangers or god knows what else. There's always someone out there pandering to children, which is what is extremely infuriating and needs to stop immediately(I only wish it could). Adults, you can make your own decisions. Children, just say no. Please.

5. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

E wasn't bad enough as it was, now it has to be cut with heroin?

6. perceptor_mc

You do realise there are people (myself included) who manage to do drugs without hurting anyone? Far more, Id say than people who have been drinking!

7. perceptor_mc

Oh I absolutley agree to keep drugs away from children: life is magical enough when you're young :) 

8. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    this is so shitty, gosh

9. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

So let me just point out for you the misconception in your above statement, and it's not just you who shares the above opinion so don't take this as a personal attack.

People actually believe that if they choose to do drugs that they are in fact only causing themselves harm because of the physical harm it causes to their body, as well as the psycological effects.

HOW SELF CENTERED ARE PEOPLE?

When you take drugs that aren't prescribed due to serious injury or illness, PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED by drug use even if they themselves aren't doing them. If say...my brother is doing drugs, then my whole family is affected by the danger he is putting himself in.

Recreational purposes? Sorry...still affecting others. You are not going to find a positive aspect of drugs that won't be outweighed by a negative, so don't bother.

On topic, so a Decepticon "E" pill cut with heroin...great, maybe now users can brag about Decepticon insignia shaped dead spots on the brain
    [​IMG]

Now see my sig for irony.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  10. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

You are hurting those who would rather you be drug free.

Hurting is not limited to physical pain.

11. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

:lolol  I almost spewed my Diet Rite! (I wonder if there's an Autobot version? :lol 

12. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut snack TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Deceptidrugs

I travelled with a crowd who did drugs "recreationally" when I was much younger (in my teens). I disagree that they should be legalized. I also disagree that they do not harm anyone. Nothing happened to us for a while, and at the time I didn't see anything wrong with it. I thought I knew better than my parents, the authorities, lawmakers, and countless other people who had studied the effects of cannabis, psilllocybin, LSD, etc....

I only have my own experience to go by, and the experience I had during those days of others who did drugs, but it's not an experience I'd ever want to repeat. When I flunked out of college, I didn't think it was the fault of drugs at the time. When my friends dropped out, I didn't blame drugs. When my friends went to rehab, I didn't see how that had anything to do with me. And when one of those friends killed himself, I was sad, but I didn't think drugs were related.

I think the point of the laws is not that drugs always kill, or always ruin your life, just like not everyone travelling 65 in a 55 zone will cause an accident. The point is that if you do do drugs, you MIGHT ruin your life and the lives of everyone who cares about you. And it is definitely, 100%, without a doubt incredibly selfish to take that risk in the name of thrill seeking. I believe that over time, people either quit or they start to see the consequences of their choices - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. It's a very long road back up by the time you realize your mistake.

For whatever it's worth.... I heard the same warnings when I was younger. I guess we all have to walk our own paths. But I would spare people the same path as mine if I could.

13. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Take it from someone who's done them boys and girls. Ecstasy fuggs up your head for a long long time. I won't make excuses, and anyone who says that people that use them deserve what they get I will always call insensitive assholes, but they are bad in the long term.

Not to defend drugs, but there are many that are labeled as death itself and have been proven can be extremely helpful, useful to cancer patients etc, and are stigmatized. Marijuana, Human Growth Hormone, hell I have been on doctor prescribed amphetamines for almost a year now, anyone else have ADD?

BM- sober for 13 years

14. MethKitty

MethKitty it's about the podcast!

News Credits:
    i feel it is required to post this. "drugs are bad mmmkayy"

15. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    At least it's a new mold...

Hey, but continued props to the rave crowd for keeping people up to date and as safe as possible if they're going to engage in that behavior.

16. perceptor_mc

i wondered how long it would be till some one said that

can i ask why your called methkitty btw?

17. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I find it funny how many people are offended by this.

If it was shaped like hello kitty, nobody would give a damn - they may even think it was cute - but OH NOES! It's a decepticon symbol ARGGHHH my childhood!

18. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

I guess it depends on why they are offended.

People were also offended by the infamous "Joe Camel" for the obvious kid targeting with cigarettes.

Same argument could be applied here, even though geewunners are in their late twenties to mid thirties and beyond by now.

I personally agree with the statement that these could be mistaken as kid vitamins or even candy for some poor unfortunate kid who's irresponsible parents left them laying around.

Imagine the headlines if that happend.

"Transformers...more than meets the eye?"

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  19. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Hey at least it's still better than Kiss Players.

...and I look forward to the inevitable repaint.

20. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Wow - lots of humorous replies in this thread, but that's pretty cool. I was thinking the same thing as Baccala1976; there's bound to be SOMEONE who wants it for their collection. Honestly I was half-tempted to throw it in the showcase. The only thing that stopped me was possessing 'E' is a felony. I don't need any charges thank you very much.

I checked around and discovered a few more examples of E-pills that were released back a while ago...

Pikachu - yellow pill with Pikachu on it. This one was mainly cut with heroine and Comet cleaner. yes, comet cleaner.
    "Gotta pop em all!"
    Mighty Morph - blue or red pills with the Power Rangers lightning bolt on them.
    Bat Signal - white pill with a batman emblem stamped on it.
    Kryptonite - red or blue pill with a superman emblem stamped on it

There were also others with Automotive emblems stamped on them. Mitsubishi and Subaru were the more popular ones. As I said in my first post I don't care for ecstacy. However if you should find yourself with friends who do the drug, please point them to "dancesafe.org". That's a non-profit company that has information on current rave drugs and how dangerous they are. I saw on documentary one time that they even go to Raves and test people's e for free - not surprisingly the majority of their conclusions is that the test pill is unsafe.

I don't even care to take a pill if its prescribed to me. Pills are just unnatural, ya know?

~Z

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.