Transformers leaks into a bad direction (Drug Related)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

If you're reading this, like me you're a Transfan. That's all fine and good. I wouldn't doubt that a few of us do recreational drugs in our homes. What I found earlier is something I have never done. Nor will I - and you shouldn't either. I'm sure most everyone amidst the boards has heard about the party drug known as 'Ecstacy.' I live in NJ - a state with more than its fair share of illegal drugs.

I have friends that use 'E,' and I won't judge them for it. However one of them called me and told me they have something that I just have to see for myself. When they told me it was an Ecstacy Pill that looked like a Decepticon insignia I assumed it was a stamped pill. That wasn't the case, however.

This pill is what is referred to as a "Purple Transformer" in these parts. I don't know much about it, but I do know this: This particular pill is cut with heroine. That's no bueno. So if you or someone you know dabbles around in these kind of things (pills) do yourself and your loved ones a favor...

Just say No

~Z

PS: The detail on this thing is exceptional, sadly. The emblem's design is cut into the surface of the pill. Should anyone unaware of it's existence see it they may easily mistake it for a children's vitamin. This is NOT a children's vitamin.

Attached Files:

2. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    stupid piece of crap pillpoppers always gotta ruin a perfectly good hobby by currupting it's innocence with drugs.

If I could I'd B-Slap the fool who created this pill for currupting all that is holy w/ transformers just because they think "It looks cool" "try it" you'll like it" BS

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Wow.....

4. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

If you're daft enough to shove unknown chemicals down your throat... well, I won't say you deserve all you get, but I don't have much sympathy.

5. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Stupid drugs and their dealers. This is just not right. On a lighter note, now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

6. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    its a shame but thanks for the heads up.

7. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

Here in Australia is illegal to have drugs of any kind but there are a few people who take the dreaded thing and I have no sympathy for them cause in the long run it will catch up with them I too say no! to drugs

8. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

HOW DARE THEY! Someone fetch me Caldabog and a net so I may hunt the idiots!

9. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Crappily enough, these have actually been around for a while now and transformers isn't the only thing dragged into this garbage.

10. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Ya referrin' to drugs like these havin' pics or havin' carved into lookin' like popular symbols or cartoon characters and such?

11. Baccala1976

Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the Transfan completest to say "I gotta get that for my collection"

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It happens with anything popular. I remember tabs being printed with Autobot and Decepticon logos years ago. Thankfully I'm not into that stuff.

13. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

Im sure all posters who slag of various drug taking and claim anyone who takes drugs deserves whats coming to them and see no point in doing them has tried them and know exactly what they're talking about :rolleyes: 

no, i thought not

"Oh my god, decepticon logo on pills!!how dare they associate my beloved transformers with dirty drugs!"

ps.this is in no way directed at origional poster, he seemed very level headed and appeared to be posting this to warn people and for informational value

14. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Yes, the only way to know if drugs are bad for you is to take them. You can't take the word of doctors, what do they know? :rolleyes: 

15. Baccala1976

Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

WHAT?????

Are you saying that anyone who says bad things about drugs are wrong?

16. perceptor_mc

no not at all, im not the kind of person to tell them them what they think is wrong - it is all a matter of opinion. Everyone is free to do what they please, as long as it does not harm others.

Some people do drugs with very bad results, some people casually do drugs and are fine - they accept that there are risks but appreciate the experiences that it can give them.

Plus there are so many different types of drugs with different effects and risks that to lump them all into 'drugs are bad m'kay' cattagory would be ridiculous!

17. perceptor_mc

Unless that said doctor had tried most drugs on a regular basis over the last 1o years then i would say he probably doesn't know as much as he thinks.

We all know certain drugs can be harmful but some believe the experiences they have on them can be worth taking the risk.

18. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So I guess a doctor should have cancer before they can treat it?

Yeah, do get your point that (illegal) drugs are over hyped as bad by TEH GOVERNMENTS AND MEDIAS. Let's all be glad that one of the most dangerous drugs of all is freely available for all and nicely taxed as well. MMM, MONEY!

On topic: Nice pill! They should make some that resemble energon cubes.

19. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    If/when the pushers get busted, Hasbro should send them a cease-and-desist order just to add insult to injury.

20. perceptor_mc

cheers a sensible reply! :) 

its a good point but cancer is generally deemed as a horrid disease by all who contract it (you'd never hear anyone say "i really enjoyed that throught cancer i had last year" )where as drugs are experienced differently per user, the only exception id say would be heroin which pretty much f**cks everyone up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.