Transformers in Europe

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BigB, Jul 30, 2011.

1. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

Human Alliance figures? I have never seen one of those in real life even (except for a couple of basics in that store in France but when I went back a month later the only Transformers they had left were 3 DOTM Roadbusters (which I already had))

2. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

I know what you mean. If it's repaints I don't care as much, but if it's stuff like Animated Rodimus, which is an entire mold only available at one store, that ticks me off.

3. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

I know, right. I sent a complaint to hasbro europe last week and I still haven't gotten a response

4. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ireland gets shafted too, we get half a line or we get a quater of a line and a ton of crap, looking at power bots and all that gick instead of the toys that would sell, we have no generations after wave two and america whined bout not getting windcharger and got them, I think it's disgraceful how Ireland and other countries in the same boat suffer the same problem of receiving nothing when they're selling. Massive pity as it means importing for collectors like me and kids missing out opn half - three quaters of a line

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    <Fans at BotCon> Hey Hasbro, why does distribution in Europe suck so much?
    <Hasbro US> That's Hasbro Europe's doing, we're not responsible for how they handle stuff.

<Inquiry to Hasbro's European divisions> Hey Hasbro, why does distribution in Europe suck so much?
    <Hasbro> We're only sending to stores what we get from Hasbro US.

6. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

did that conversation really happen? O.O

7. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

from the sounds of it, it's most of the world outside of the US that gets "shafted"

8. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I maintain that Bolivia is one of the worst places in the world for Transformers.

9. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that anywhere that's not United States of America is crappily provided in Transformers, but you can't deny that Belgium has high prices (though I think the prices in Germany are even higher (or the shop I entered was just very expensive))

10. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Thinking again.... We had one wave of Generations ,when the holiday season started ,they skipped 2nd wave and we got few figs of the 3rd wave

They had first wave of HFTD displayed until holiday season.When it started ,we got 2nd wave and Axor and Rescue Ratchet from wave 3,Battle Blade Optimus from 2nd and blue Fallen from 3rd wave of voyagers.

We only have one wave of DOTM too,with the exception of Legion figures(3 waves of them)

11. BigB

BigB Unicron-eater

I don't even think we have any Generations, all the Generations figures I have were bought online, in France or during F.A.C.T.S. (one of the biggest conventions in Europe coincidentally in Belgium) but from DOTM Legion figures, I don't really know (I don't collect that size class) but I think we're probably still at the first wave as well.