Transformers III: ENDGAME

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadow25, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I got a feeling that this things wrappin' up. From Pluto to Earth that quick? Unicron is freakin fast! Holy crap I can't wait to see this final battle!

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    As far as I know, no.

By the way guys, next few things around Leo, Jen, and Galvatron were my suggestions. Cant wait to see them Shadow.

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he took a very long time to get from Cybertron to Neptune (I think you're confusing this with LoC, lol). But after being reactivated by the Matrix, he was able to move muuuuch faster. The atrix reawakened his lost power.

Screamer... don't jump the gun here.

And yeah, Screamer helped a lot in finding ways to give Leo and Jen more to do without being forced. Hope you like what will happen.

4. Starscreamer95

News Credits:
    Sorry...

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Yeah Screamer, that's cool that you helped out to make this story awesome and all, but seriously watch spoilers (not that you're giving any)

6. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Don't worry, it's all good. I have made a lot of subtle changes from the last draft I discussed with you Screamer.

And just to let you know guys, there weren't any Decepticons on Mars when Unicron ate it. The Nemesis, which is holding all remaining Cons (besides the last few on Cybertron Shockwave didn't bring with him) is not on Mars, even though in the comics quite a lot of activity took place there.

Also, the Sweeps have effectively replaced the Hatchling Army on the Nemesis. They're superior in every way, so no need for Galvatron to go back for them.

7. ChrisAutobot

ChrisAutobot Autobot Warrior

so what happen to Optimus?

8. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Um, if you go back one page...

He's driving west with his new trailer as well as Springer (who is carrying Sam, Mikaela, BB, and Hot Rod) to get to Unicron before he reaches DC.

9. ChrisAutobot

oh ok

10. Shadow25

News Credits:
    I think this final battle will turn out much more epic than the one in ROTF. So much is going to happen. I hope you are all exhilarated by it. It will happen in several parts, but I'll try to keep dishing out updates as fast as I can to keep the momentum going.

And keep in mind... no one is safe from death.

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Oooooh snap. I'm guessing someone else who we like is going down? Bring on the epicness Shadow :D 

12. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Chapter 16 Part 2
    Unicron continued his orbit and finally came to hover over American soil. He did not fire upon California, as tremendous tidal waves and aircraft carrier scrapmetal had already laid great waste to a large portion of the coast. Passing over to the adjacent state of Nevada, Galvatron saw the large, bustling city of Las Vegas below Unicron.

Galvatron: Why not take out one of the humans’ most famous cities? Let’s put these insects into their place!

Excellent idea, my servant.

Galvatron raised an optic at the latter part of Unicron’s statement, but saw it best to keep quiet.

The busy city below was too preoccupied with their gambling and drinking to notice what was looming over them, until it was too late. Thousands of people looked up as Unicron charged another enormous energy beam and fired it straight down into the Stratosphere and its several surrounding blocks. Unicron fired two more shots, and one of the liveliest cities in the entire world was now in complete ruin. Above, Galvatron let out a villainous laugh. With this power, he could rule the entire universe in a matter of cycles.

---

Pentagon, NEST Command-

Morshower observed the destruction of Vegas, and then turned to a map which showed Unicron’s position. He was crossing over Kansas. He held down a button to begin a radio link.

Morshower: Major Lennox, Optimus Prime, Unicron’s just wiped out Vegas. He’ll be at D.C. within the hour.

---

Optimus and Springer were making their way East, crossing through the southwest portion of Pennsylvania. Both Autobots received Morshower’s message.

Sam: Shit; that means he’ll be here in…

Sam and Mikaela looked up, and saw in the distance the giant sphere that was Unicron firing a beam over Chicago.

Sam: Oh God.

---

D. C., Great Mall-

Lennox’s armored car had just pulled up to the Mall. He and Epps quickly jumped out.

Lennox: Alright, no time to lose!

Lennox gave out additional commands as soldier quickly went to different vantage points throughout the city, tanks and cars moved into position, and civilians were evacuated. The Autobots transformed as Ironhide walked up to Lennox and Epps.

Ironhide: Major, your President could certainly be a prime target of the assault. Let’s put some additional forces around the White House.

Lennox: Good idea. Thanks, Ironhide.

Ironhide: It’s… been an honor to serve with you, Major, Sergeant.

Lennox: Same here, Ironhide.

Epps: Right back at ya.

Ultra Magnus was seemingly gazing into space behind them.

Ironhide: Magnus, do you have anything to add?

Ultra Magnus: I’ve no desire to talk with some petty human with greater issues at hand.

Ironhide grew angry. He stormed over to Magnus.

Ironhide: These “petty humans”, Magnus, have helped us turn this entire war around! Show some respect!

Ultra Magnus: I’ll do that when you show some respect for the hundreds of Autobots I’ve watched die on Cybertron! Where were you when that happened? Sitting here on Earth dealing with a few measly Decepticons! That is nothing compared to what I’ve been through!

Ironhide was taken aback by the fury with which Magnus spoke. His rebuttal was spoken in a much calmer tone.

Ironhide: Do what you want, Magnus. But realize that Autobots aren’t the only ones that suffer from our war.

Magnus said nothing. He only glared straight into Ironhide’s eyes. For the first time in his career, having fought in so many battles, Ironhide was genuinely unnerved.

Lennox radioed back to Morshower.

Lennox: Alright, we’re all set; get our Atlantic carriers ready— I’ll radio you when we need those bogeys.

---

Morshower: Gotcha. (Changing the signal to the fleet in the Atlantic) Alright, prepare your hovercrafts and as many F-22s as you have. If we’re going out, we’re going out like m—

Before he could finish, a familiar face burst through the doors.

Galloway: General, you get our men out of D. C. immediately. Wrap up this entire operation pronto.

Morshower gave a smirk before rising and facing his colleague, if he could even describe him as one.

Morshower: Let me get this straight, Director.

Galloway: There’s nothing to get straight! Our nation is once again threatened thanks to the presence of your alien friends. You’re lucky enough I let it slide last time. This time, I’m not allowing it. You get those assets back to Diego Garcia ASAP so we can ship them off our pla—

Morshower pressed a finger over Galloway’s mouth.

Morshower: We have hovering above us an enormous alien which can devour our entire planet without even trying, and you want to banish the only force we’ve got that even has some chance of possibly stopping it? With the whole goddamn world at stake, you’re worried about national security?

Galloway: Well, I…

Morshower: You’re free to keep thinking that. Meanwhile, I, much like every other sensible human on this planet, want to live to see tomorrow.

Galloway couldn’t counter. He was broken.

Morshower (through the radio): Admiral, go ahead with that order.

---

D.C., Great Mall-

Simmons, Ratchet, and Kup walked towards the Lincoln Memorial.

Simmons: Beautiful, isn’t it?

Ratchet: Indeed.

Simmons: Not compared to what’s underneath.

Simmons pressed a secret handle on Lincoln, which caused the entire statue to side backwards, revealing a ramp to the underground.

Walking in, the two Autobots were amazed to find the Harvester nearly completed, almost exactly as it once was.

Ratchet: How did you manage to do all this?!

Simmons: Follow me.

Simmons led them into a top secret room which required them to be locked in.

Simmons: Just be thankful we made this big enough for you two to fit.

Ratchet and Kup ignored him, because in front of them were the remains of the Fallen, attached to many different wires and support systems.

Simmons: Don’t worry, he’s dead. But by drawing what little we could salvage from his data banks, we were able to slowly reconstruct this thing. The original intent was to make it into its own energy source to provide as much power as the Cube once did, but, obviously, its new purpose is much greater.

Kup: Huh? Well, quit spitting out gibberish, lad, we’ve got a Harvester to finish!

Simmons: Right.

The three ran back into the Harvester chamber, as Ratchet morphed out his saw and some other tools. Simmons yelled out some commands to some of the scientists who were working on the machine.

Simmons: Hey! You! Quit slacking! We’ve got to finish this, and we’ve got to finish this now!

Ratchet: I just hope we’ll have enough time…

---

Optimus and Springer were approaching the outskirts of PA as they were about to enter into Ohio. They couldn’t— Unicron sent beams hurtling down which made the state borders a reality. Optimus pulled to a halt and transformed in epic fashion, rising to face his gigantic foe. Springer landed and his passengers ran out.

Optimus: Are you sure you want to go through with this?

Sam: Absolutely.

Mikaela nodded behind him.

Optimus stretched out his hand to Sam.

Optimus: Then good luck, my friend.

Sam nodded and grabbed Optimus’ hand. Then Optimus took out the lever Ratchet had given him. Pressing the switch, he noticed a large shockwave surround the trailer. Then, it spread apart, and magnetically linked itself to Optimus, forming a jetpack, several powerful sets of weaponry, and a powerful new layer of armor. Fully revitalized, Optimus shared his final words to Sam.

Optimus: ’Till all are one!

Optimus jetted off the ground and towards Unicron.

Hot Rod: Come on, guys, let’s go! We’ve got a mission to complete!

The group boarded Springer, who took off for Unicron as well.

---

Next chapter, the final battle will kick off! This gives you a taste of the four perspectives from which the battle will be- Morshower's, the Autobots and humans on the ground level, Prime and the others on Unicron, and underneath everything with Simmons and Ratchet.

13. PB379

PB379 Autobot

Geetting very interesting!

14. Starscreamer95

News Credits:
    Oh, so epic. And it will get better =D

15. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Very interesting and epic. Great job! :thumb 

16. Shadow25

News Credits:
    I hope you guys liked that exchange between Ultra Magnus and Ironhide. Wanted to show the contrasting personalities of two veteran Autobots by experience, and you can really tell just how affected Magnus has been.

17. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Chapter 17 Part 1
    The new and improved Optimus Prime landed on the surface of Unicron with a deafening thud. Springer landed not too far off behind him.

Mikaela: I’m getting a little dizzy up here.

Sam reached into a compartment and pulled out two oxygen masks.

Sam: These should help.

Springer transformed as his passengers climbed out.

Springer: We’ll have to make a hole in the surfa—

The hole was already made, thanks to dozens of Sweeps.

Springer: Quick, get inside! I’ll hold them off!

Springer took several shots to the chest and fell, but quickly got back up and returned fire. Several Sweeps tackled him, and he sawed a few in half with his blades.

Bumblebee: “Let’s get a move on!”

Bumblebee grabbed the two humans and jumped in as Hot Rod followed. Prime looked on in the direction of Springer, wanting to help him but knowing he had to deal with Galvatron.

Optimus: Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Optimus jetted off in the opposite direction, heading straight for the chamber of his foe.

---

Unicron was making his way over West Virginia. The NEST team below saw him miles away.

Lennox: Alright everyone, man battle stations!

Ironhide loaded his guns and took aim.

Skids: Yo, what’s that?!

All of the Autobots and humans looked at Unicron, and saw what looked to be an enormous swarm headed their way. Scourge and his Sweeps had arrived.

---

Nearby, a C-17 holding Leo, Jen, Sam’s parents, a couple of soldiers, and Prowl, made its way south.

Judy: Can I let Mojo out? I don’t want him pissing all over the cage.

Ron: Judy, just stop, alright? The fate of the world’s at stake and you’re worried about dog piss?

Leo motioned over to Jen.

Leo: Well, in the midst of this Armageddon, at least we get to be together through it all, right?

Jen just gave him an irritated stare.

Leo: Come on, you know how hard I’ve been try—

A tremendous object burst through the jet, splitting it in two. In its flightpath towards the surface, a Sweep had crashed into the C-17. Now the two pieces fell, one containing Leo and Jen, as well as some soldiers, the other containing Prowl, Judy, and Ron.

Leo: Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, we’re gonna die!!!

Leo threw his arms around Jen, who this time didn’t bother to shove him off.

*CRASH*

---

The NEST team readied themselves as row upon row of Sweeps lined up on the opposite side of the lawn. From the streets came rolling in the five Combaticons, and Blitzwing flew in and transformed as well.

Lennox: Let’s hit ’em with everything we’ve got!

The two sides charged, and the battle began.

18. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome! :thumb 

Can't wait to see what happens next.

19. ChrisAutobot

i bet next Optimus gonna to fight Unicron

20. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Hm, but how could he, even with is upgrade, take on something thousands of times his size?

By the way, this baby's 83 full pages in Word right now. It will easily break 100.