Transformers III: ENDGAME

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadow25, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey everyone, welcome to my first fanfic, a screenplay for Transformers III. I hope you enjoy it!

Please leave any comments or questions!

Chapter 1, Part 1
    “Home. For the human race, a planet called Earth. For our kind, a world known as Cybertron. Our war with the Decepticons has brought Cybertron to the brink of death. We came to Earth, bringing our war to the humans’ world, hoping to find our coveted AllSpark and use its power to rebuild our home, but the cube was lost through the ravage of battle. With the defeat of the Fallen and the destruction of his star harvester, we have not experienced any Decepticon incursions in the last two years. As new Autobots arrive on Earth, we look forward to a new era of peace… though I fear for those Autobots who have yet to respond to my call…"

Cybertron: A once great empire now was a metallic wasteland covered in lifeless mechanical bodies. Crashing into the midst of the wreckage, and continuing to run, was a young, agile body, red and gold in color, with a gleaming Autobot symbol on his chest. The Cybertronian’s destination was unknown, but his determination was certain. Nothing could get in his way...

Two Cybertronian aircrafts dropped out of the sky and gave chase to the young Autobot. The Autobot dodged their fire and jumped onto one of the Decepticon jets, bringing it down. He immediately jumped off and readied his weapon to face the Decepticons, THRUST and DIRGE. Dirge charged, and was grabbed, punched in the chest, and thrown aside by the Autobot, who turned to find Thrust about to deliver a direct hit to his face. He never did. A blaster shot bolted right through the air and ripped right into Thrust’s shoulder, knocking him away. Dirge looked up at the blast’s origin, but the holder of the weapon was already gone, seconds later landing right on top of him. Dirge was crushed, and Thrust weakly flew off. ULTRA MAGNUS looked at the young Autobot HOT ROD. His expression was not one of greeting, nor one of relief. Magnus’ face was stone cold.

Hot Rod: Thanks for the help, Magnus, I really ne-

Ultra Magnus: Save it, Hot Rod. You act as if you’re ready for the front lines, but I haven’t seen you prove it at all. You think it’s just a game, don’t you? Well, why don't you try telling that to the countless Autobots that gave their lives defending this place?

Magnus started walking off, and Hot Rod followed.

Hot Rod: This place is our home, Magnus.

Ultra Magnus: Home? You call this deserted wasteland a home? This planet is dying, and without the AllSpark it will continue to do so. We’re the last Autobots on this planet, Hot Rod. What’s left for us here?

Hot Rod was silent.

Ultra Magnus: Nothing. I’ve taught you everything you know, Hot Rod. None of it will do any good against the hundreds of Decepticons in Shockwave’s army.

Magnus pressed a button on his wrist, and a hologram of Springer appeared.

Ultra Magnus: Springer, is the shuttle almost ready?

Springer: I’m just making some final adjustments. We can leave as soon as you return, sir.

Ultra Magnus: Good. I’ll be there shortly. (Glaring at Hot Rod) I just have a few things I want to take care of.

Magnus started off into the distance. Hot Rod ran to catch up.

Hot Rod: What kind of “things”?

The two Autobots, one young and inexperienced, the other a bitter and hardened veteran, reached a cliff. Magnus gazed on in solemn respect, while his inferior had a much more surprised expression on his face. It was Simfur, the home of the Allspark. At least, it used to be.

Magnus entered the temple. Most of the walls had caved in, and most of the Cybertonian glyphs that once garnered the walls had been weathered to the point of being illegible.

Hot Rod: What’s here in this old dump anyway?

Hot Rod walked around rather impatiently, only to trip over pile of stone.

Magnus didn’t bother to reprimand the young Autobot. This time, he spoke in a much softer tone.

Ultra Magnus: Just paying some… final respects. I guess this is it for Cybertron. Without the cube it’ll continue down this slow path of death. (He pauses) Come on, Hot Rod, let’s go. We’re done here. There’s nothing left to see.

Magnus started out, but then stopped. Hot Rod was entirely uncertain of the reason. Without any warning, Magnus whipped around and blasted the corner of the temple.

Hot Rod: Um, hate to break it to you, sir, but that’s not going to solve any of our problems…

Magnus pointed, and then they both walked over. Magnus unearthed the ruins to reveal a small Decepticon spy.

Ultra Magnus: We’ve got to get out of here. Now.

Hot Rod didn’t get up from his crouched position.

Hot Rod: Wait, Magnus. Look at this.

The shot had not only taken out the spy but it also had revealed an opening to a deeper cavern. Magnus blasted again, making the hole big enough for the two Autobots to fit.

Ultra Magnus: Wh-What is this?

They both powered their lighting systems. Even Hot Rod knew this was serious. The inscriptions on these walls were not obscured in the least. They could have been written yesterday. That was impossible, as no Cybertronian had ever reported finding the cavern in recent memory.

Hot Rod: What does it say?

Ultra Magnus: It’s not entirely clear. One thing is certain— it’s a warning.

Hot Rod: Against what?

Ultra Magnus: I’m not sure… something about some sort of power source, or weapon. There’s glyphs of the AllSpark as well. I wonder if this weapon and the cube are somehow related?

Hot Rod listened attentively.

Ultra Magnus: Look at these figures.

The wall had glyphs of ancient Cybertronians on it. Several, in fact, in a row. With each subsequent drawing the Cybertronians became more and more twisted and deformed.

Ultra Magnus: It seems as if these Cybertronians were being driven to madness by this weapon…

Hot Rod: Any idea what this power could be?

Magnus peered a bit further. He was about to speak, then paused.

The room exploded as the two Autobots instinctively dove for cover. They rushed out as the cave collapsed on itself. The source of the blast: SHOCKWAVE. One of Megatron’s top officers, Shockwave commanded all Decepticon troops on Cybertron. His sole mission was to wipe out the resistance. Unfortunately for the Autobots, Shockwave had been largely successful. Magnus’ hatred for Shockwave was overwhelming, but Shockwave did not even care. Sooner or later, Magnus would join his fallen men. He would soon become just another casualty, just another statistic. It was only a matter of time.

Shockwave: You don’t know when to quit, do you, Ultra Magnus?

Magnus readied his weapon.

Ultra Magnus: Not until I’ve made you pay for all the Autobots you’ve slaughtered, Shockwave!

Five Decepticons, including Thrust, joined Shockwave and surrounded the Autobots. Hot Rod and Magnus went back to back.

Ultra Magnus: You ready, kid?

Hot Rod: Always.

-TBC!

2. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

I like it so far. Really awesome.

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Really bringing it together now Shadow, I can this forming in my head.

Promise you'll try and get it to Hasbro and/or Bay once your done. Kay? :D 

As for the rest of you, this FanFic will get... sooo much better. Trust me.

4. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I'm excited for more!

5. Starscreamer95

News Credits:
    Damn it, I already know what happens but I want to read it in full detail >:3
    And no, I will not be telling you people what the Weapon is.

And Shadow, you may want to add the fact that they're speaking Cybertronian too.

6. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome, man! :thumb  Looking forward to reading more of this.

7. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Well, if this were actually done, I'd like to think the scene would be done in English dialogue. I know they actually haven't learned English, but a full dialogue scene in Cybertronian would take away a lot of the emotion. Besides, in ROTF I don't see how the Fallen could have learned English if he was last on Earth during the first tribes. So, assume they are speaking in Cybertronian, but for the sake of the film actual voice actors would be doing the scene.

You're going to see my version of Ultra Magnus differs a bit from his classic self. The underlying theme of the fic is going to be loyalty. You're going to see how that plays out in several different ways later.

Also, Thrust and Dirge are meant to be just visual homages to the original characters. For the purpose of the general audience they're just generic Cons. But they'll at least resemble the two Seekers.

I'd also like to give a lot of credit to Screamer, who helped me work out a lot of the bugs with my story.

Thanks for the positive reviews so far guys! Here's the conclusion to Chapter 1. It's not as long, but it's only meant to be a short fight scene.

Chapter 1 Part 2
    The five Decepticons rushed at Magnus and Hot Rod as Shockwave stayed back. Hot Rod dodged the punch of one, and then grabbed him and threw him right at Ultra Magnus, who ejected his battle axe from his hand and tore right through the Decepticon’s chest. Thrust was next to charge, and Magnus simply ran through the shoulder which he had blasted earlier, severing Thrust’s arm. He tossed him aside, and then looked to see Hot Rod taking on three Decepticons. He wasn’t winning.

Ultra Magnus: No. I won’t let any more Autobot lives be taken.

He rushed to help Hot Rod, but Shockwave shot at the ground beneath him, knocking him away. Shockwave then rushed straight at Magnus and delivered a hard blow to the face.

Magnus would never give in. He rammed his axe into Shockwave’s thigh, then came around and grabbed his arm, twisting it in the wrong direction. Shockwave cried out in pain, but then aimed his free arm, morphing his hand into a laser cannon, at Ultra Magnus’ shoulder. The blast sent the Autobot back to the ground.

Shockwave: It’s time for you to join the rest of your pathetic team, Magnus.

Shockwave readied his cannon. In the background Hot Rod delivered a roundhouse kick to one of the Decepticons, only to be tackled by the two others. He looked over at Ultra Magnus as an expression of horror came across his face. This couldn’t be the end.

Hot Rod: Magnus!

Suddenly, a large blast hit Shockwave’s hand, blowing it off. What descended from the sky was not an Autobot, but the creation of one: THE ARK. Piloting the Ark was Springer, who fired more shots at the Decepticons surrounding Hot Rod.

Magnus took advantage of the diversion. He slagged Shockwave right in the face, damaging his eye. He rushed for Hot Rod, grabbed him, and then ran for and jumped right into the open door of the Ark as Springer brought it as close as he possibly could to the surface. With the Autobots in tow, Springer began to ascend.

The central command center of the Ark had a holographic display of the universe. Magnus pointed to the Milky Way.

Ultra Magnus: Springer, set a course for this galaxy. It’s the last known location of Optimus.

Springer: Understood, sir.

Magnus walked over to the open door of the Ark, which slowly closed. He took one last glance at Cybertron before it did.

Ultra Magnus: Goodbye, home.

On the surface, the injured Shockwave stood in awe as the Ark left the atmosphere.

Shockwave: The cowards retreated. No matter, now, Cybertron belongs to me.

8. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Chapter 2 Part 1
    Earth: New Jersey, USA. It’s autumn and the students at Princeton University have just settled back into college life. SAM WITWICKY and LEO SPITZ are entering their junior year in Astronomy. It’s a Saturday, so Sam and Leo have some down time.

Sam entered his dorm to find Leo glued to his monitor.

Sam: I thought you closed down your site last year.

Leo: I wish! You’ve made therealeffingdeal.com one of the biggest websites in history, Sam. This is too much man, but… it might make me more popular with the chicks!

Sam: Yeah, well, you can have them. I’m perfectly happy.

Sam turned to the door, where the reason for his happiness stood: MIKAELA BANES.

Mikaela: That’s so sweet, Sam…

Sam: Hey there, Ms. Freshman!

Mikaela glared at him. Her father had finally gotten his life in order, and she had finally gotten the money to go to college, but being two years behind her boyfriend, she had no choice but to accept his constant teasing. So she chuckled. Then both turned their attention to Leo.

Sam: A moment, please?

Leo: Oh, come on, man. Not again.

Mikaela: You can hang out in my room. Go try to hit it off with Jen.

Mikaela was attending a nearby community college, but was able to get a room at Sam’s dorm complex. Sam couldn’t technically trade roommates, so Mikaela roomed with a friend of hers, JENNIFER MEYERS. It was more as if Leo was living with Jen, however, since Mikaela was always in Sam’s room anyway.

Leo: You do this to me every single day. And you know I fail every single night.

Sam: (pushing him out) Well, maybe tonight will be the night, huh? Go show off some of that techie charm, ok? See you later, bye now!

Leo stood at the doorway of the room. He shot to the side as the head of a girl poked in.

Girl: Oh my God, Sam! Come on, let’s go outside! Take me to see Bumblebee!

A second girl showed up.

Second girl: Come on Sam, please?!

Sam got up and began to shut the door.

Sam: Yeah, I would love to, except for the fact that I wouldn’t love to. So, um, come back and ask again some other time.

Mikaela laughed as Sam closed the door. He gave an elaborate sigh of relief.

Sam: All this attention is driving me insane. Now I know what it feels like to be you, except, well, less… attractive, and a thousand times more popular. Seriously, I would rather have those symbols back in my head than go through this every day.

Mikaela: How’s Bee taking it?

Sam: He was pretty uncomfortable at first, but I think he’s warmed up to it now.

Outside, a dozen students were trying to squeeze their way into the Camaro parked near the lawn. Bumblebee began to transform which caused the students to jump out. Now, a couple of dozen more students showed up, most of them girls. Bumblebee scratched his head. He then shrugged and smiled, and called out to Sam, who was watching from the window, with his radio.

Bumblebee: “I'm out there Jerry, and loving every minute of it!"

Sam: (To Mikaela) He’s enjoying himself more than the Twins, at least.

Sam looked off in the other direction, spotting two similar-looking green and orange robots slumped against the side of a building. SKIDS and MUDFLAP were as bored as hell.

Skids: Why does Bumblebee get all the attention? There’s nothing wrong with us!

Mudflap: (To a passing group of students) Aw, yeah, kids, why don’t youz come and hang with the Twins tonight?

One of the girls turned and gave him a dirty look before running to catch up with her friends.

Mudflap: Ok, fine, cuz we don’t wanna hang with you anyway, bitch.

Skids nodded in agreement.

A pink motorcycle blazed up the path and transformed into the shape of a unicycle. When ARCEE got close enough to the Twins, she jumped and transformed again into her standard biped mode.

Arcee: Can you two actually do anything useful? We were sent here to protect Sam and Mikaela, not to “flirt” with humans. Now let’s get out of here, Bumblebee’s caused enough commotion as it is.

Skids: Whatever.

All three Autobots transformed, and, after being joined by a blue Chevrolet Volt, drove off.

The revelation of the Transformers on Earth had had a significant impact. While there was a general increase in military security worldwide, the Transformers themselves became part of popular culture. Everyone around the world knew they existed, but only a few, namely Sam's protection unit, had ever been truly revealed. While Sam's sophomore year had been one of constant paparazzi and media encroachment, they eventually subsided as Bumblebee had ran out of phrases to say through his radio. The Twins were often passed on by the media, much to their chagrin, and Arcee and Jolt prudently kept themselves hidden at every opportunity.

Back at Sam’s dorm…

Sam: Well, at least Bee’s doing some actual guarding. I’ll tell you; these nutjobs are just as scary as Decepticons.

Mikaela: Well, I’m sure it’s a fair trade. It’s hard to believe we’ve gone two years without any Decepticon sightings at all.

Sam: Don’t be too confident. They’ll be back. Eventually.

Mikaela: Come on, you don’t have to worry about them right now… just relax.

Sam and Mikaela began to move closer to one another, when from under the bed popped out WHEELIE.

Wheelie: And when they do come back, we’ll be ready to take on those miserable friggin’ bozos!

Sam had a look of annoyance on his face.

Sam: You always ruin the moment, don’t you?

Mikaela: Come on, Sam, he’s just trying to have some fun.

Wheelie: Aw, you’re so sweet, Warrior Goddess…

Wheelie motioned to Mikaela’s leg, but she kicked him away before he could get there.

Mikaela: Alright, I’m heading out. Unfortunately for me, community college has class on Saturdays.

Sam and Mikaela walked outside to the sidewalk of the campus. Arcee pulled up in motorcycle form.

Sam: See you later. Love you.

Mikaela smiled before she and Sam shared a passionate kiss.

Mikaela: Take it easy, will you?

Mikaela drove off, as Sam started back towards his dorm building. As he did so, a black and white police car slowly drove out from behind a bush. The car, a Saleen Mustang, sent out mysterious waves of transmission in the language of his metallic, alien race.

In the orbit of Earth, these transmissions were received, not by anything man-made, but by an unknown infiltrator. One whose continued eavesdrop on the humans had yet to be discovered. It was the Decepticon spy known as SOUNDWAVE.

---

Some familiar faces, eh?
    Arcee's back, this time as a single bike, and she can alternate between biped and wheelbot mode. Don't want to go overboard on humor but I hope some of the bits in there were funny for you.

9. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Chapter 2 Part 2
    In his chilling, monotone voice, Soundwave responded to BARRICADE's message.

Soundwave: Information obtained. Continue reconnaissance, Barricade.

At that moment, Soundwave prepared to eject another of his minions from his chest. Entirely different from Ravage, Soundwave was certain that this one would not meet the same fate.

Soundwave: LASERBEAK, eject.

The small pod shot out from Soundwave’s chest and headed straight for the East Coast of the United States.

Soundwave’s mission was not yet finished. The Decepticon relayed Barricade’s reports to another source. A source that had been in hiding for the last two years, secretly planning for his revenge on the boy, the Autobots, and all of Earth: MEGATRON, the Decepticon leader, on his crashed flagship, the
    NEMESIS.

On the remains of the Nemesis, STARSCREAM carefully monitored the status of the growing Decepticon hatchlings. The Nemesis’ computer displayed all sorts of statistics which Starscream examined, until his attention was drawn to an incoming message.

Soundwave: Barricade brings news.

Starscream: What is it, Soundwave?

Soundwave: The children have been located. They are under the protection of multiple Autobots. Laserbeak has been dispatched to assist.

Starscream: Excellent.

Starscream ended his conversation with Soundwave and walked into another room of the Nemesis. This room, which once served as the throne of the Fallen, now housed his former apprentice. Megatron was waiting.

Starscream: Lord Megatron, Soundwave reports. Barricade is watching the children, but they have… guardians…

Megatron: Then the time is near, Starscream. Our revenge will be at hand.

Starscream: The spacebridge is operational, Master.

Megatron: What are you waiting for? Signal Shockwave!

Starscream walked back into the computer room and established a comlink with Cybertron. Shockwave appeared on the screen.

Starscream: Shockwave, the time has come. Power the spacebridge.

Shockwave: As you wish.

Starscream rushed back into the other room. He had a certain look of delight on his face.

The spacebridge glowed as three silhouettes materialized. THUNDERCRACKER and SKYWARP had arrived, carrying with them a huge supply of Energon.

Megatron: With the Autobots gone from Cybertron, Shockwave was finally able to share his Energon supply with us. Now my army can rise!

Starscream was more delighted by the arrival of his comrades than the Energon. The three Decepticons exchanged greetings as Megatron rose from his throne and entered the next room.

Thundercracker: Starscream, are you ready to begin with your-

Starscream silenced him before he could finish.

Starscream: Not now, Thundercracker! We aren’t nearly prepared enough yet. When the time comes, we’ll know.

The three Decepticons grabbed the Energon and brought it into the Hatchling Chamber.

Megatron: Now we can begin! Starscream, prepare the Energon!

Starscream: Is it not unwise, Master, to feed the Hatchlings all this Energon at once? The growth process takes time…

Megatron: Silence! Time is something we don’t have. We’ve been in hiding for far too long now.

Starscream: But with all this careful planning, is it worth the risk?

Megatron grabbed Starscream by the neck. He refrained from berating his inferior, however, having considered Starscream’s proposal.

Megatron: Fine. We’ll test it first.

Megatron walked over to the computer and entered a command. Three pods dislodged from their storage and slowly moved to a central platform in the room. Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp grabbed some metallic tube-like objects and connected them to each of the pods. Megatron acted quickly. Energon flowed through the tubes and into the pods at breakneck speed. The pods began to grow, and grow, and grow, until a giant arm tore through the membrane of the central pod. Megatron gazed in amazement. The central pod now burst as its occupant had grown too large to contain. The other two Decepticons also burst out of their cells, though their presence was nowhere near as intimidating as the central figure, which was now easily as tall as Megatron. The Decepticon uttered its first words:

Hatchling: Where… am… I?

Megatron: Welcome to this universe, Decepticon! I am Megatron, your leader. If you loyally serve your-

Hatchling: Leader?! Me... Grimlock... not follow someone as puny as you!

GRIMLOCK threw a fist at Megatron, which sent him blasting through the wall of the room and into the next chamber. Starscream turned in shock. A second hatchling, tall but very spindly compared to Grimlock, spoke next.

SWOOP: Swoop follow strongest! Grimlock leader!

The third hatchling, SNARL now spoke:

Snarl: Snarl agrees!

Megatron rose more furious than he had ever been before in his existence.

Megatron: Starscream! What’s going on?! Why aren’t the hatchlings following my commands?!

Starscream: Perhaps. Mighty Megatron, your rush to fill these soldiers with physical strength caused you to neglect to direct any Energon to their cerebral processors! I was right, again, Megatron! Maybe it’s time for a shift in pow- EH!

Starscream was slammed in the back by a powerful kick from Snarl.

Now both leader and commander looked on in horror as the three robots wrecked complete havoc inside the
    Nemesis. Many of the hatchling pods were destroyed, and nothing in the ship was left unscathed. Megatron was enraged. He fired several shots in the direction of the renegade Decepticons, some of which made contact as others caused even more damage to the ship.

Megatron: Thundercracker! Skywarp! Destroy them!

It was no use. None of the Decepticons could stop the three hatchlings.

Grimlock ran for an opening he had created in the hull.

Grimlock: Follow me!

Before Megatron knew it, the traitors were gone.

Megatron: That went… well.

Starscream: Maybe if you had listened to me, for once, none of this would have ha-

Starscream was slagged in the face before he could finish.

Megatron: None of that matters— They've probably headed for the nearest Autobot energy signal. We have to go after them, now! Imagine how much we could accomplish with those three by our side!

Starscream: Yes, imagine…

Starscream stepped back, thinking further on the matter, as Megatron clicked a switch on his wrist.

Megatron: Shockwave, come in!

Shockwave appeared on his comlink.

Shockwave: What is your command, Megatron?

Megatron: Bring your forces to Earth immediately! Do not delay!

Shockwave: Understood, my Lord.

Megatron transformed into his Cybertronian jet form and took off from the Nemesis. Starscream and his comrades stayed back for a moment.

Starscream: Your failures cannot be forgiven. My day to lead will come, Megatron!

Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp flew off behind their leader, heading back to the insect planet on which they had been defeated twice. Megatron was determined not to let that number increase.

---

By the way, I didn't mention this earlier- the name "Simfur" for the AllSpark temple is taken from the comics, and of course is a reference to Simon Furman. Just so people who never read Defiance know where I got the term. I know the Ark was also featured in Defiance, but seeing as that ship won't appear in my script, I passed that name onto Magnus' ship.

What do you guys think about my version of Magnus? He's become pretty bitter because of all the losses he's experienced. Sometimes he takes out his rage on Hot Rod, but he doesn't mean to. He'll be developed MUCH further later.

10. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Very nice :D  This pleasantly surprised me how good it is. I loled at the Dinobot intro :lol  nice job introducing him too. I also like how you portrayed Hot Rod. That title is epic :rock 

One problem. Princeton is in New Jersey not PA. I live about 30 minutes from there, I would know. But no big :thumb 

11. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Oops. I actually had it originally as UPenn in my script, hence PA. I changed it last minute though, for some reason. So I'll fix that. Thanks!

And if you think it's good so far, stay tuned, because things are going to get a LOT better. These two chapters, as well as the next one, are actually pretty boring compared to what's coming. Thanks for your comments!

Also, be prepared for an Autobot death, and soon, too. The Decepticons are back, with a vengeance.

12. Stiles

O my god!! Grimlock!!!!!!!!! :lolol 

13. Shadow25

News Credits:
    There was no way I could do him and NOT make him good ol' classic Grimlock. But he's not all fun and games, as you'll soon see......

14. Starscreamer95

News Credits:
    I love it, I love it, I love it! XD

15. Stiles

Awesome story dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Shadow25

News Credits:
    I appreciate the positive reviews so far!

The next scene might take a little while. It's a dialogue scene, and will introduce several characters. Dialogue scenes are always tricky since you don't want them to go on for too long, lest they get really boring. It's not too evident in a script but actually watching it, you get the idea. Therefore I'm going to take some extra time rewriting and cutting down this next scene, but I'll try to have it up by the end of the night.

There's also going to be a scene coming up soon that is downright hilarious. It's going to take a while to write, because it's one of the funnier scenes in the movie and I'm not too great with humor.

17. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Lied, here it is now!

Chapter 3
    Boston, Massachusetts: NEST HQ
    Two C-17 cargo planes made their descent on the headquarters of NEST, relocated to Boston since the battle in Egypt. One contained soldiers of the United States and United Kingdom military. The other contained soldiers of vastly different origins.

Major WILLIAM LENNOX was the epitome of the American hero. Having served his country for several years, and having given up spending any time with his growing daughter during those years, Lennox embodied the ideal of “No Sacrifice, No Victory”. So did his comrade, a red and blue semi truck which rolled into the hangar where he was standing.

A small convoy entered on the opposite side of the base. The man who hopped out of one of the vehicles was someone less than friendly to Lennox. Director THEODORE GALLOWAY had arrived.

Galloway: Hello, Major. Got any crazy stunts to pull before we begin?

Lennox: I’m sure that your quarterly review will surpass expectations, Director Galloway.

Lennox signaled to his partner, Sergeant ROBERT EPPS, who noticed it only after he took a long, cold look at Galloway. He in turn signaled to the cars parked outside of the hangar. At his signal a black GMC Topkick, a lime green Hummer, a silver Corvette Stingray, and a red, white, and green Saab Aero X rolled into the base.

Epps: Alright, guys, we’re ready.

At Epps’ gesture, the five vehicles transformed in one majestic motion. OPTIMUS PRIME, IRONHIDE, RATCHET, SIDESWIPE, and WHEELJACK stood up, ready for the meeting. Prime glared into the eyes of Galloway, who glared right back. Prime knew what Galloway had done to him during his brush with death two years back. Still, he did not let that faze him.

The small metal pod rapidly approached the base. As it did, wings and legs folded out of it. When it finally reached the hangar, Laserbeak found a small, high perch and revealed an audio receptor. Now the minion waited…

Optimus: As you are probably already aware, Director, we have yet to engage with any Decepticons this quarter, let alone in the past two years.

Galloway: Are you suggesting we’ve seen the last of the Decepticons?

Optimus’ expression turned grim.

Optimus: Not likely. Megatron is still out there. He’s not one who would just give up. They’ll definitely return, someday. Even with the Fallen gone, Megatron’s surely planning something.

Galloway: You’re lucky we’re even permitting you to remain here after that incident. But with that plot foiled, there’s still a good chance any further attacks could be solely for revenge.

Lennox: That is a possibility. But, Director, what if the Decepticons don’t return? Then you’d have no problems with the Autobots remaining here, right? With their home destroyed, they have no where else to go…

At that statement, Prime buried his head a bit. The two year peace on Earth had almost made him forget about his true home, a home he could never return to.

Galloway: By all means. That’s pending, of course, on your willingness to stay hidden. While we’ve been able to conceal you for now by relocating NEST headquarters, those members of your team guarding the boy are virtually celebrities now. You’d have to be confined to this facility to make sure you don’t get out in the public eye.

Ratchet: Remaining hidden? That shouldn’t be a problem.

Optimus: We’d be more than willing to comply.

Galloway: Good.

Lennox: I think it’s important to consider a plan of action if the Decepticons do return.

Epps: These two years have seemed like a pretty long time, huh?

Galloway ignored what Epps contributed to the conversation.

Galloway: Well, such an attack would probably be certain doom… (To Prime) for any hopes of you remaining here.

Ironhide: You think you can defeat the Decepticons on your own?

Galloway: No, but you can. And wherever you go, the Decepticons will surely follow. With all the remains of your AllSpark now gone and that pyramid weapon dismantled and in the hands of our scientists, what else could the Decepticons possibly be after?

Ratchet: The Matrix, perhaps.

At its mention, Optimus spread his chest panels to reveal the Matrix of Leadership. He kept it as a symbol of his ancestors, betrayed by the Fallen.

Optimus: All we know is that the Matrix does share some essence with the AllSpark.

Ratchet: And that's more than enough reason for the Decepticons to want it.

Optimus: Right. (To Galloway) Director, our war is something we do not wish to impose upon your kind. It is with great sadness to know that human lives have been lost in a Cybertronian struggle. As I have stated in the past, we will leave at your request.

Sideswipe: But neither of us can win this war on our own!

Optimus: Easy, Sideswipe.

Wheeljack: No, Sideswipe’s got a point. Who’s to say that the Decepticons would stop after they’ve finished us off? They’d probably come straight here.

Galloway: You know this… how?

Wheeljack: It makes friggin’ perfect sense! (Whispering to Ironhide, as Prime continued the discussion) Is this guy a dipstick or what?

Ironhide: The more he talks, the more he makes me want to blow him to kingdom come.

Galloway: (To Prime) Alright. So what seems clear is that—

Before Galloway could finish, the alarm sounded. Laserbeak thought he had activated it, but then realized it was something… else.

Epps received message from another soldier of what had happened.

Epps: We’ve got a problem. Three meteors just crashed into the Museum of Natural History in New York.

A green Jeep Wrangler skidded into the hangar, before transforming into HOUND.

Hound: We’ve got to go, Prime. Now.

Optimus: Autobots, roll out!

Ironhide, Sideswipe, Hound, Wheeljack, and Prime transformed and rolled out of the base, joined by a red Nissan 750z. Dozens of soldiers mounted armed vehicles and followed them. Lennox and Epps ran outside of the base.

Lennox: Graham!

GRAHAM, a British soldier, came at Lennox’s order.

Lennox: Here, get our friend here to safety.

Graham: Yes, sir.

Graham grabbed Galloway and dragged him towards a single armored car on the opposite side of the base.

Galloway: Wait a minute, we’re not done yet!

Graham: Orders, sir. Sorry. It’s for your own good.

Galloway: But I give the orders around here! Hey! Wait!

Lennox saw Galloway shoved into the car before it pulled out in the distance as he and Epps boarded the last car in the convoy. Neither of them noticed when Laserbeak, flying away from his hiding spot, dropped a small camera right onto their vehicle…

---

The Autobots are back! Hopefully this scene wasn't too boring...

18. Shadow25

News Credits:
    One more quick scene:

Chapter 4 Part 1
    Earth's Orbit
    Firmly clinging to the military satellite, Soundwave received information from Laserbeak. The location of NEST, the Matrix, and the Autobots were now all known. He also noticed that Laserbeak was changing course. He was heading for New Jersey.

Megatron radioed Soundwave.

Megatron: Soundwave, we are approaching Earth. Find the boy… create a diversion!

Soundwave: As you command, Lord Megatron.

Soundwave then unlatched himself from the satellite, withdrawing his tentacles into his body. Before leaving, he sent a blast from his chest right at the satellite, destroying it. He then shifted to his Cybertronian jet form, and headed for Earth. As Megatron was still quite a ways off, enacting the plan lay on Soundwave’s shoulders. He could not fail his mission. The Decepticons would have their revenge.

---

Alright! Soundwave's coming down!

The next update will take me a little while... Please be patient with me!

19. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Dude, great story! I saved this page to my favorites so I can check it everyday!
    Keep going!

20. Shadow25

News Credits:
    Thanks, Hiraga. That means a lot.

It's going to get better once I get past this next scene. I can't wait to get to the juicy stuff, which is near.