Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 11 Hardcover will be released in May 2020

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Lucas35, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1684056403/bigbotcomtransfb

The Dinobots battle for redemption! Cybertron is dead. No new life has been created in millions of years. But when the Dinobots make a brutal play for a briefcase full of cash, they find something else: a chance for a better future... for their world, and for themselves.

OPTIMUS PRIME struggles to find his place on CYBERTRON where half the population hates him and the other half worships him. Meanwhile, on Earth, GALVATRON doesn't care what anybody thinks. And, although Megatron has rejected his past, that doesn't keep him safe from the Decepticon Justice Division. Plus, Getaway is staging a mutiny on the Lost Light, all leading to a climactic showdown, and not everyone will come out the other side.

Collects Transformers issues #46-50, More Than Meets the Eye issues #50-55, the short story "Silent Night," and the one-shot Redemption.

This title will be released on May 26, 2020.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's odd that they're just putting a Holiday Special story in this volume.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  3. Danforth

Danforth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm. The V10 listing (out in December) already includes the Holiday Special, presumably the whole thing, so yes it's a bit odd to see one-third of it here. Unless two-thirds appear in V10 and the remaining one in V11?

Looking at the wiki, the MTMTE portion of the Holiday Special is "Silent Light" not Silent Night.

Oh and it would be odd to include Transformers #50 in V11, when that's the double-length first issue of the six-issue All Hail Optimus arc!

I'm just pleased to see the listing, but I'd be surprised it it ends up exactly as listed...

4. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cant keep up with these, im still on like phase 2 vol 5. Need a big sale amazon. lol

5. Mercutio

Mercutio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One day, they'll put out some big hardcovers of just MTMTE, right? Until then, I'll keep waiting...

6. Scurv

Scurv Well-Known Member

What a shit character to use for the cover, put Nautica on there.

7. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

They really should, I want just a plain black cover with the Guiding hands in gold, Primus in the middle.

8. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne "Talent and looks; I got it all!"

My kids and I started reading the IDW Transformers with Phase 2. Just got to Titans Return, but gatta say, the stories are well done, amazing work on them, though our favorite is, like most, MTMTE.
    We will finish reading Phase 2, then we will read Phase 1. Needles to say that we collect the figures to match the G1 / IDW collection, and we\'ll probably be broke in no time. lol

9. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I've been buying one volume on Comixology each time I get paid. I'm on Phase 2 Vol. 2 right now.