Transformers ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IronPrime92, Jul 29, 2010.

1. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    As a kid, when the micromasters first came out, I used them as mini versions of the G1 transformers (i.e. Free Wheeler as Sunstreaker, etc) and interacted them with my Scorponok and Metroplex figures and always wanted small versions of the originals.

Then, in the 2000s, it became reality when they released the WSTs.

I just wish there were more....

2. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Hmm. Now I'm thinking of a version where the silver on the front of the van is changed to gold flake, and he's given a dark mohawk. :) 

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This. I used to pretend Tote and FixIt were Ironhide and Ratchet anyway, and the yellow Lambo was Sunstreaker. I think hasbro REALLY missed the boat by not doing that, as the Micromasters were some of the best TF's in hindsight in terms of play value due to all teh vehicles and play-sets that were available, but as a kid I didn't like them as much as the established characters. Can you imagine if they were 84-86 characters as micromasters with a MEtroplex or Ark/Nemesis playsets?

4. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

I'd like to see a Ponitac Grand Prix as a Transformer...just because that's what my mom has and i LOVE it!

5. Spinout

Spinout BURNING JUSTICE

I've tossed around ideas for Transformers in my head since they came out. When I was about Thirteen, I always thought about a Mustang transformer similar to Sunstreaker in transformation (With the engine and spoiler). He had a sister named Nightsight, who was a black repaint of Sideswipe with a sniper rifle.
    I also made several designs for large Cybertronic vehicles that would trawnsform into piloted mecha (I love mecha). One was a tank, and the other was an APC that transformed like Powermaster Optimus Prime. I also drew up several designs for Autotroopers, like clone troopers except, you know, Autobots.

6. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I've got a ka-zillion TF toy ideas & repaints ideas.

RIGHT NOW---- I'd like those 4 changer beastwars toys that got cancelled in the first stage design/art/idea stage.

back during the early beastwars years. Both Hasbro & Takara had expressed ideas of having optimus primal as a 4 changer & BW Megatron as a 4 changer.
    basically Hasbro/Takara wanted to have the first year 1996 basic & ultra sized toys fuzed into one singular toy. optimus primal would have transformed from a bat into a gorilla,to a bot that looked liked a gorilla into a bot that looked like a bat. while BW Megatron would have transformed into a crocadile into a T-rex,into a bot that looked like a t-rex,into a bot that look like a crockadile. my guess is the toys would have been ultra sized.

The idea got cancelled because it's was too much & costly for the CGI company called mainframe to handle.

7. 643cade

643cade Well-Known Member

An evil police car. I wanted it to be an American pony/muscle car, but I didn't care what brand as long as it looked cool. I wanted a sinister, dark, and just flat out mean character to contrast Prowl and what I perceived to be his "goody goody-ness".

I clearly got my wish with the Bayverse. :D