Transformers: Hunt For The Decepticons TV Commercial

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Aug 19, 2010.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    once again, they used the same talent to fail at optimus prime's voice instead of letting me take a crack at it. :(  i thought we were FRIENDS, hasbro!!! never even saw the audition for this spot which means that they have a buy-out contract with this same guy. i seriously hope his contract expires because it's the worst prime voice ever conceived. if i'd started voice acting just one year sooner, that could have been me. :T ah, well. i've still got my hopes up. if they don't use peter cullen to voice these spots, that means there will always be a chance that i will get a shot at these commercials. the hasbro guys at comic-con said they have enough sound bytes from peter cullen to last them basically forever as far as the toys go, so commercials are my last chance. as much as i would love to be in a transformers animated series one day, i would be glad to do a commercial. :) 

as far as the toys themselves, very promising figures to come!!! looking forward to them.

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    ^ Dude, I'm really pulling for you to make it soon. From what I've heard you would be awesome (and a huge improvement). :) 

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    appreciate that, but imo a blind ******ed mute orangatang would be a better fit for prime than the current guy. :D