Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Oct 1, 2019.
Yes, they should pull an Amazon and let people place orders without the inventory to fulfil them.
Verily! And that's from you living in Taiwan getting lucky securing one! Congrats! Mine,? I have to wait til April (TakaraTomyMall stock ([email protected] RKs sheeeeeeeeety search engine))I got a nasty feeling all these "exclusives" are Hb and especially Takara's fail safe to keep inventory down. And yup, I'm avoiding Kingdoms Beasties like a plague (need to focus on one line, the G1 line for budgetary reasons).
Speaking from sad experience! I know the feeling!
So I got Kingdom Rattrap before I got my Ironhide/Prowl or Ratchet/Lifeline.
Just got my JRC Sunstreaker kit from @wheeljackfan16 today and it is Beautiful!
Spoiler in alt mode *chef kiss*
In Robot Mode
I'm glad you liked them! Took me forever to get the blaster to print in a batch without making a stringy mess! Design work is probably only 10% of the time spent for one of these kits, the other 90% is tolerances and getting them to print in a batch consistently, and those blasters did NOT want to play nice with more than one of them on the build plate.
Hey folks, I have a couple of new Earthrise vids up. Grapple will be live at 8pm GMT tonight (3pm EST).
They all feature comparisons with their G1 counterparts!
Anyone else's sunstreaker have a split head out of the box? Joint is still tight thankfully.
Just got mine, no problem
Dang. I got some work to do I guess. Thanks man.
How much do you charge as that set looks great
Uhh...now I kind of feel bad that ordered a copy from damingtoys.
I just got these in as well. Love it.
Anyone else think we need a Sideswipe/Sunstreaker Earthrise set?
Sunstreaker using the same colour plastic and paint as Netflix Bumblebee rather than the cheese you put in burgers.
I charge $5.99 for them on Ebay. I also sell other kits! jrc_design on eBay
My Thrust has been Delayed again. Has anyone received their Thrust from Target? Specifically people in the US.
Hoping it's an everyone issue and not a some people issue.
Target hasn't shipped any yet. We do have a Target thread: Ongoing Target DPCI log and new/restocked/shipped/preorder thread
Without going through the while thread searching for this, can anyone verify that the yellow is painted? I'd like to shift the location of the faction symbol, but don't want to screw up any paint.
This is literally the number one fantasy release I've been pining for ever since we got our first look at ER Sunstreaker. Ideally it'd include a new spoiler and gun for Streaker too but those are already being made by third parties so certainly not a big deal if it didn't.
Give me a premium deco and I'd easily pay $50 for the set, maybe $60 with some extras tossed in.
Separate names with a comma.