Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Earthrise

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Oct 1, 2019.

1. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Even the Official Hasbro Videos have errors.... Example - Spinister, when turning to alt mode.

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd count on there being exclusives for both Kingdom and SS86!

• Like Like x 8
  3. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

4. Apollux

Apollux Turbomaster - Former Leaker

Ebay:
    That is less defensible, Hasbro uses an internal agency for those (previously called Cakemix), but the issue remains that in general it's a random Cakemix team member transforming the product. If they're very lucky someone from design is available for a quick run-through.

I recall they worked together more closely to better results on the Siege/Earthrise TV spots.

To be honest from what I've heard Hasbro runs extremely light on personnel, so everyone is super stretched, likely explaining a lot of the issues we see as a fandom.

• Like Like x 18
  5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    I swear, robotkingdom has lost their minds. $60 for netflix Bumblebee and $180 for netflix Red Alert :lol  I wonder if they actually expect stuff to sell at those prices

• Like Like x 7
  6. Ratchet101

Ratchet101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    180 is for the whole deluxe wave. Still pricy though.

• Like Like x 3
  7. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes, they've used Counter656 and the likes for other stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    ah, good catch, just looked at them image and about spit my drink out haha. There's absolutely no reason they should be charging that much though, especially since they were already selling Bumblebee for $25

• Like Like x 4
  9. DarkProwler

DarkProwler Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, here we go with Target again. Just got an email that my preorders for the Wave 3 deluxes are delayed/backordered. They already cancelled my Quint Judge preorder (got him through Best Buy, though), they better not cancel these.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy The other black repaint

News Credits:
    I hear ya. I don’t have any more preorders with them since they cancelled all mine in the spring, but I’m in similar limbo with Walmart.

Best of luck.

11. diablogunner

diablogunner Defender of the All-Spark

Still have not gotten a notice from PULSE for my SUNSTREAKER...it's killing me. I did get my Cobra Commander in, Yo Joe?! lol. Also still waiting on WALMART to ship my BUMBLEBEE. And since Target cancelled my QUINT judge, I got lucky and ordered the PIT playset that just went back in stock on PULSE, so there is that...

• Like Like x 1
  12. TranslucentBag

TranslucentBag Definitively "Graph Guy"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep I feel you. Pulse was supposed to ship Fasttrack out to me Saturday but they haven’t even charged my card for it yet. Meanwhile the Sunstreaker I ordered 3 days ago is arriving this afternoon. I can’t wait to get my Essential Oils Collection!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I preordered Earthrise Sunstreaker from Target and just about every 2 weeks since then I see the cost hit my credit card, then disappear.It's like they're repeatedly "soft hitting" my card to make sure that I still have the available money or something.
    Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't pre-order from Target a lot so I don't know if this is just how they operate.

14. daimchoc

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Both Target and Walmart have the same process. It's a known thing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. IronPrime2169

IronPrime2169 Supreme Leader of the Bluepremacy

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So I had a talk with one of the Target toy stockers while he was getting my SS Blitzwing and Siege Thundercracker out of the back (shelves were clogged with Siege Megs and SS Mixmasters, and someone hid a topspin somewhere, but I wasn’t passing up on $10 off of two voyagers) and apparently what they do is they put up only around 10-20% of their stock for preorder. That way, the people who really want it get it early on, but there is still enough stuff for people who come to stores irl. Is this a well known thing (as I am still relatively new to this whole collecting thing), or was he just messing with me? Is that why they cancel so many preorders and stuff so much?

16. Fleebnork

Fleebnork Well-Known Member

Walmart has an asinine system where you can't update your payment used on a preorder. I had my bank send me a fraud alert on my card and they issued me a new card and cancelled my old card number.

I had preordered Snapdragon months earlier, so Walmart sent me an email about the payment being declined. I logged into their website and couldn't update the payment. I contacted their customer service and they said "Sorry you can't change the payment used on the order." So my preorder ended up being cancelled. It was annoying because it was one of those preorders from early spring that was something like 15% off.

Fortunately, I just picked up Snapdragon off the shelf, but it makes me question Walmart for preorders.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Yes, I've been getting this since February!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Densetsu

Densetsu Well-Known Member

I live in the US for reference on this post, but I just got my Runamuck from Amazon today. He’s the first Earthrise Deluxe I’ve gotten that isn’t from the first wave, which is kind of sad.

Anyway, mini-review incoming but I love the sculpt work and he has really nice articulation, not unlike Wheeljack and others. His pistol has a cute scope on it and I love his noggin. The transformation is easy, but it’s difficult to make his vehicle form line up correctly unless you are extremely thorough and attentive. He rolls JUST fine if you transform him properly, with the only issue on my copy being that his windshield struggles to tab in the alt mode. A small complaint I have is that the gold stripe along the bottom of the car doesn’t line up at *all* between the leg segment and arm portion, but that’s only in terms of paint. It tabs in fine.

He’s a good figure if you can find him and are willing to be patient while handling him.

19. PraxiusPrime77

PraxiusPrime77 Wielder of the Matrix of Power

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Who can fit in Earthrise Optimus Prime's Trailer? I know Cliffjumper and his mold mates, but who else? (If this is already asked point me in the right direction/answer to my question.)

20. Densetsu

Densetsu Well-Known Member

The Siege Prowl / Smokescreen mold can fit, so I’d imagine ER Bluestreak / Smokescreen could fit too. Anything smaller than Siege Prowl is basically guaranteed.

• Like Like x 1