Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Earthrise

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Matt82

Matt82 Well-Known Member

These all look great, but I'm a little bummed. I'm very much a fan of the Cybertronian aesthetic, and LOVED Siege. I was really hoping to get Cybertronian versions of the rest of my favorites.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't wait to see someone buy multiple Ironworks, then cover Grapple in the crane arms.

Also, since these are going on preorder on pulse October 8th, would it be too much to ask them to also put Ratbat & Rumble on pre-order as well?

3. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

The Optimus looks pretty nice in truck mode. Something about the robot looks better than the Siege Voyager. Don't really need it, though.

Mostly disappointed because with the trilogy's name I was hoping that I could get a bigger selection of Cybertronian mode Transformers to pick out from but ultimately didn't like the look of most. I do like the new cleaner look, but I don't think it's going to chase me away from my other hobbies.

4. NemesisJazz

NemesisJazz Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    That Prime head is bugging me, might just do a headswap. I was totally fearing this, threw all the money on siege now they are getting their earth modes lol

5. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I like how Prime and especially Grapple have the MP influence. Also like that Prime has an all new waist that functions like Springer's. Since Prime has G1 toy yellow eyes I wish the paint job followed with silver painted legs and Violet blue parts instead of bright blue.

Wary on the articulated knuckles on Prime due to potential looseness(CW Magnus anyone?), HOPEFULLY the matrix is removable so it can actually be held...which would explain why the knuckles are hinged and would be a step up over POTP Prime.

I see that ramp connector on Prime's trailer ramp..and it can connect to that micromaster base-former bot..clever Hasbro...I see you.

Watch Needlenose be a pretool of Ramjet.

6. Enewtabie

Enewtabie One of the Four Rejecticons...

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Great! Micromaster Bases.. Just do the Blast effects packs and 2 of my requests will be fulfilled. Excited to see what other Base Weaponizers come down the road.

7. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    It does seem the battle-damage paint is gone for the most part now.... but Ironworks still seems to have some, as all his yellow parts seem to have a very "dirty" smudge paint job to them.

8. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And good riddance!

9. shellformer

shellformer @

Yeah I'm into the deluxe-sized baseformers. Great opportunity for brand new characters. They look harder to turn into weapons but becoming building blocks for little micromaster cities is a fair swap.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheBritsonian

TheBritsonian Wildly, Impulsively buying Transformers!

OK so I thought Hasbro had peaked with Siege Voyager Prime... I could not have been more wrong, that Optimus is INSANE!! (Although I am a little bummed it isn't Armada inspired)

In just a retool (albeit a heavy one) they improved:

-no arm kibble
    -including a matrix chamber
    -improved waist (I guess that's a matter of opinion
    - the backpack looks a little cleaner (at least from this pics)
    - pretty decent trailer!
    - brighter colours
    - vehicle form is so clean!

Although I have to say I prefer the Siege head, and the siege weapons for OP, but this one is fantastic, and if they improved an already stellar mould this much, what will they do with Starscream?! Unfortunate they are moving from Cybertron so quick, but if this is the direction they are taking now, sign me up!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm a big fan of Cybertronian alt-modes, myself. Hopefully, they won't do away with them altogether.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    The waist is an improvement, it's divided into sections that move with the hip as opposed to limiting the hip range(which was present on SIEGE voyager Optimus).

• Like Like x 2
  13. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can I speculate on late 2020 early 2021? I’m guessing...or hope...we will eventually see Tracks, deluxe Bee, new earth Ultra Magnus, new earth Hound, Jazz, Coneheads, new Megatron?, Cyclonus, Scorpanok, new Blitzwing, the Autobot target masters..am I missing any obvious. Who is left(excluding minibots).

I think Ironhide and Ratchet is going to get one more do over eventually.

14. MyClone

MyClone Well-Known Member

3BDC15AE-B9BA-4CEC-A6B0-0144BE4E0FC1.jpeg 2BA9F1E6-A98C-40A8-B23E-29C9B432469E.jpeg
    I think you’re exactly right. The trailer looks small, like it was designed to fit into a Leader box instead of being in proportion to the Optimus cab. By comparison, the FansProject G3 trailer was much bigger.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Or maybe there'll be a weaponizer or two with, pardon the pun, handy weapon attachments that can work as his welding hand/Inferno's forearm spray nozzle?

• Like Like x 4
  16. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    The number of top tier Voyager Primes cast into the world in the last 24 months is truly astounding. And this one is even better looking than the Siege one. Hopefully it's as fun to transform, I've skipped all of them so far.

I may get Prime, but I think Grapple is more likely. And the inevitable redeco as Inferno is definitely mine. But is it Deluxe or Voyager?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I NEED Grapple, he is only one of three characters I’m missing from my Season 1 & 2 Autobots.

Hopefully they repaint him as Inferno so I can replace the POTP voyager.

Will probably keep getting the Micromasters, maybe they’ll complete the teams they started in Siege?

This line I’m picking and choosing, like I might get Ironworks and display him in base mode with Micromaster Ironworks to recreate the original G1 toy.

But I’ve got my perfect Optimus Prime for my Classics display... its the Siege voyager.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    I'd guess Voyager as that covers examples of each size class from Micromaster up to Leader with Ironworks taking the Deluxe spot (personally I count Battlemasters as below Micromasters being the lowest price point).

• Like Like x 1
  19. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    It looks like you can fold up the hook and plug the "claw" so it looks more like the claw on SS Hightower.

Oh god no. Starscream, Optimus...and then they do Ironhide/Ratchet, too?

20. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    TF Wiki have posted Ironworks alternate base mode on Twitter:
    EF0Mwe4WkAAxwTL.jpeg
    If all the deluxe weaponizer bases are this cool then this could really burn a hole in my pocket!!!

EDIT: That's actually a pretty damned good replication of Comms tower mode without the windmill blades dish antenna! Amazeballs!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 12