Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Earthrise

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Kurome

Kurome Well-Known Member

that depends on where you live, but regardless, try comparing a siege SS or TC, with SW

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's true, but Starscream and Thundercracker were both retail releases, so it makes sense that the exclusive is pulling higher aftermarket prices.

3. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Takara pics are seldom final, especially lately

4. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Guys, how legit is this list? I found this on Discord. (I also don't know when it was created, because we do know about Runabout)

unknown-1.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fenrys

News Credits:
    100% bogus, the guy that created it is a know fraud that uses "algorithms" to predict figures by taking known leaks and peppering them with his personal wish list. Runabout is already confirmed as an Earthrise release and one of the legit leakers said the commander and titan wouldn't be BW related, so a commander Magnaboss won't be happening either

• Like Like x 19
  6. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Well there's never been a power master Megatron so just going by that I'd say fake. The rest are all either easy guesses or just the most in demand by fans.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Got it. Thank you, I wanted to post it here first, because I wasn't sure.

• Like Like x 3
  8. HoneyBee86

HoneyBee86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean, that figure is based on the WFC show. So I’d say she’s kinda screen accurate

9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Plastic-eating rubber? WTF? Is that some new type of ooze for D&D? :D  Seriously, never heard of or seen such a thing.
    Only type of rubber that I had issue with were the chain-maces for AM Rumbler's vehicle, which started oozing some oily substance. Had them locked up in a bag for several years now. I hear the Monster Pretender shells could have the same problem, but that has not happened with mine

I had most of my Siege toys on display for months with blast effects and never noticed any issues. This is the first I even hear of such claims. Do you have any photos of this happening? 'cause I assume if these rubber pieces would have this effect on plastic, they would also melt through their packaging bubbles, and I have yet to see that happen in WFC toys I see in stores.

LOLWUT, these stories read more and more like urban legends. Never heard any of my collector friends having such problems, neither did I. Though frankly, most people would be using the blast effects at the end of a gun or something. Still, I had one in the barrel of Omega Supreme's silver-painted gun arm for pretty much as long as he has been here, so half a year, and the paint is just fine.

Bee has been this ochre yellow color in a lot of media. There is a reason the Masterpiece toys also used this shade of yellow.
    Though that whole photo seems seriously un-lit for me, so he should be a bit more lighter yellow.

They are from Stormbringer, the first IDW miniseries by Furman. Autobot defense drones that Bludgeon has reactivated.
    Centurion droid - Transformers Wiki
    The name of the drones are based on Centurion, a robot from Marvel UK G1 comics, who was an US government project hijacked by professor Morris, a guy who previously once mind-controlled Swoop. He eventually became an ally of the Autobots, and sacrificed himself to stop Megatron in a crossover with GI Joe (erm, Action Force).
    Centurion (Marvel) - Transformers Wiki

There is no "Takara version". They are releasing the same toys as Walmart, just about 3-4 months later.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Yoshimon7

Yoshimon7 Potion Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bruh there's an entire thread dedicated to rubber parts melting plastic in the toys discussion forum. i recommend u check it out. def not some urban legend unfortunately :( .
    rip rotf bludgeon

• Like Like x 3
  11. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep, she is 100 percent screen accurate to the Netflix show not kinda but I wasnt talking about the Netflix show thats why I said SUNBOW .

• Like Like x 1
  12. Michael Kenney

Michael Kenney Well-Known Member

I can\'t PFE order Soundwave. Every time I check WalMart.com he\'s \"out of stock\". Why? Can I pre order him in person at my local WalMart?

13. Dake

Dake Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup and also...

The plastic used for packaging bubbles is entirely different than that used for toys; consequently, it reacts differently.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fenrys

News Credits:
    You missed the preorders, they are sold out so you'll have to wait till around october

• Like Like x 1
  15. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    It was never anything, just someone's guess and the name caught on, none of the known info guys ever said anything about Armageddon as a name.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Michael Kenney

No you don’t understand. The livestream said pre orders would be open at 11, and I went to the WalMart app right away, and it was already out of stock before

17. Fenrys

News Credits:
    No, I do understand, I watched the livestream too, and got my preorders in, you were just a little slower than some. The listings were turned on around 10:50 but nobody knew what was what because they were generic pages that still let you place orders

18. Michael Kenney

Oh ok. When it does release in October, will it be available again on the app?

19. Fenrys

News Credits:
    My orders for netflix wave 2 say October 17 and 21st for the various figures. I wouldn't expect a restock on the site/app till closer to release time judging by past experiences with walmart exclusives

20. TranslucentBag

TranslucentBag Definitively "Graph Guy"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, the son of my friend’s friend’s son’s Uncle put a blaster effect on the tip of his pinky and in like 5min he had nothing but a nubbin left. These things are worse than lawn darts! #blasteffectsmaim #remembersomekid #justice4nubbins #bringbacklawndarts

• Like Like x 9