Transformers: Generation 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Airraid, Mar 25, 2005.

1. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

This episode wasn't that good, if you don't mind me saying. Not much happened, but I can see that its a buildup to the next one. Good to see Smokestreak getting bac into action. It strikes me as VERY odd though, to have only 3 Autobots liberate 2 cities which must be crawling with Decepticons. But that's just me.

Can't wait to read the next one.

2. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

After a long long time I finally have a new chapter completed. Enjoy!!

*CYBERTRON: CYBER CITY*

The council was now in session. They sat at their table.

“We all know who is behind these attacks, correct?” Kup said dryly.

“We have our suspicions.” The oldest council member said.

They began to set out their meeting schedule.

“We can only hope that the team, led by Smokestreak, is doing their job.” A Cybertronian council member said.

They began to go on with their meeting, oblivious as to what was going to happen. Just a few miles outside of Cyber City was Shockwave’s vessel. It sped through the sky, getting closer and closer.

“Prepare the missile launcher.” Shockwave commanded. “I will fire the first one.”

The Decepticon nodded and punched a few keys on the board. Shockwave sat down in a metal seat and pulled a visor up. He was at the bottom missile gunner. Closer and closer they got to the major city. The poor Autobots would never know they were coming, thanks to the cloaking device. The ship was entering the city. It was above the many skyscrapers. In the distance was the council building.

Shockwave tapped the launch button, eagerly awaiting to shoot it. “Sir, we are in range.” A Decepticon said.

“Excellent.” Shockwave said. Time seemed to slow as Shockwave hit the button. The missile rocketed out of the bay and flew towards the building. It blew right into the bottom of the huge Council tower. The ship flew up over top of the tower and kept flying. On the monitors it showed what was happening. Orange and red flames erupted from the blast. The tower was shaking violently. Then, it fell.

The entire Council tower collapsed to the ground. “Excellent,” Shockwave said happily. “The Cybertronian Council is no more. Now the Autobots are the only ones that stand between us and taking this city. Prepare to jettison troops down to greet the Autobots. I will go as well.”

A hatch at the back of the ship opened. The ship had turned and was going back to the smoldering building. The Cybertronians in the city were fleeing. Shockwave turned around to his troops and jumped out the hatch. They all followed. A few were left to man the ship and destroy any Autobot fighters.
    Shockwave landed on the ground, leaving an indent. The rest of his Decepticons were landing behind him. Shockwave lifted his arm blaster and fired a shot. It struck a fleeing Cybertronian. The shot broke through his armor and the robot fell.

“Attack.” Shockwave ordered. The Decepticons fired on anything that moved. Finally the Autobot troops arrived. They transformed and grabbed cover. The Decepticons did the same.

Shockwave transformed. The Decepticon Powerdive grabbed the space gun and fired. Several Decepticons took to the air and flew over the Autobots, firing on them. The Autobots weren’t giving up this city without a fight. Shockwave transformed and landed beside his troops.

His gun charged and he fired a shot. The blast blew the cover that several Autobots were behind. The area was too crowded. The Autobots began to make a tactical retreat.

“Follow them.” Shockwave ordered. “Don’t let any of them escape.”

The Decepticons stood. Their guns were still blazing. A few of the seekers transformed and flew above the Autobots, firing their weapons. The Autobots raised their guns and blasted full clips at the speeding jets, missing with every shot.

The Autobot Trailbreaker raised his shield around several other close by Autobots. Their ammo was running low. There wasn’t any way out of this mess. The Decepticons began to surround the shield. Their guns firing. A few threw plasma bombs that blew around the shield. Trailbreaker faltered.

His shield sizzled and almost collapsed. The Autobots arms began to fall. The shield disappeared. The Decepticons moved in raising their weapons.

The group lifted their weapons but it was too late. The Decepticons fired on the team. They fell one by one. Shockwave raised his arm cannon. Suddenly a crimson bolt blasted his shoulder knocking his arm down. It was a blast from a nearby Autobot. It was a diversion, so a small red Autobot sped down towards Shockwave.

The Decepticon general knelt to the ground and picked up a laser pistol. He shot it at the incoming Autobot. It hit his tire but the transformer converted to robot mode and leapt through the air landing on Shockwave’s chest. He knocked the commander down.

It was Windcharger. Shockwave lashed out with a fist and connected with Windcharger’s head. The Autobot went soaring back and landed on the ground. He raised his gun and blasted three times. The bolts struck Shockwave all in his chest plate. He stumbled back but regained his footing. All that was there was a blackened streak, not even a dent. Shockwave ran to the Autobot’s side and grabbed one of his legs leaving him suspended in the air.

“In case you haven’t realized, pathetic Autobot,” Shockwave snarled. “I am made from the finest metals known to the galaxy.”

He threw the helpless Autobot. Windcharger crashed into the side of a building. It collapsed upon him. Shockwave lifted his arm. The crack in his metal had allowed a small portion of the blast to enter and temporarily disable the arm. Fortunately it had restored itself. Shockwave blasted a building and it collapsed on top of several Transformers. Some of which may have been Decepticons.

On another partially destroyed area three Decepticons had surrounded a group of four Autobots. The Autobots were outgunned.

The Decepticons were Spectro, Spyglass, and Viewfinder. The three Decepticons that made the camera Reflector. They lifted their high power laser rifles to the Autobots. A blast flew down the street and smacked into the back of Spyglass. He stumbled forward. Viewfinder and Spectro turned and saw the Autobot Grapple down the street. He blasted his gun again.

“I’ll handle this!” Spectro said. He dodged the blast. It hit the building. Spectro blasted out of his gun. Grapple easily dodged the blasts as well. Spectro needed to think of a new stratagy.

Meanwhile Viewfinder and Spyglass finished off the last of the other Autobots. They rejoined Spectro to face off Grapple. The yellow construction Autobot converted to vehicle mode and drove towards them. Spyglass fired a shot that connected with Grapple’s windshield. It knocked him off course and he swerved off to the side.

He transformed and clutched his chest. The glass was shattered exposing a vulnerable point. The rifle had to have been some high powered shock blast to have shattered the glass that easily. Grapple raised his gun but was too late. Viewfinder had roundhoused him and grabbed his arm that clutched the gun. His eyes flickered as the other two shot his chest. Sparks fell in all directions.

The three Decepticons jumped back. Grapple raised to his feet. He faltered. Then his chest imploded. His left arm blasted off. The Autobot crashed to the ground, his optics faded out.

Few Autobots were left in the city. Most of it was left in ruins now. Only one familiar face stood on the top of a building.

It was Springer. He clutched his lightsaber in his right hand. His blast rifle in his left.

“Springer.” A deep voice said from behind.

Springer turned to see the leader of the dreaded Stunticons, Motormaster. He, too, had a sword clutched in his hand. Springer hooked the gun onto his back and raised the saber higher. Motormaster raised his as well.

“You could finish me off quickly if you merge...” Springer said. “Are you going to?”

“That would be too easy. You would die quick and painless.” Motormaster hissed. “I want it to be slow.”

“That is what they all say.” Springer said as he leaped up over top of Motormaster. He slashed out but Motormaster parried the assault.

Springer had never fought Motormaster before with sabers. This might be interesting. Springer thrust the sword at Motormaster. The Decepticon sidestepped it and cut upwards with his. Springer blocked and jumped back. He slashed again. Motormaster clashed his sword with Springers.

The two fought harder and harder. Motormaster used full force and pushed Springers sword arm down to the side. The Stunticon kicked out and connected with Springer’s face, knocking the Autobot over the side of the building. He fell thirty yards before slamming onto the top of another building. Motormaster was now almost on top of Springer. He rolled to one side and leaped into the air, landing on his feet.

Just as Springer began to run forward, a missile projectile crashed into the side of the building, shaking it violently. The two fell to their feet. Part of the building collapsed, while the other stood swaying. Springer saw an opening and took it. He slashed out and cut a small gash in the side of Motormaster. The stunticon commander grabbed his side, as mech fluid seeped out. He grasped the handle of his sword with both hands.

The two stood, staring the other down. Then Motormaster jumped forward and slashed out. He spun around and grabbed the gun off Springer’s back with blinding speed. Motormaster raised the gun and fired. A crimson bolt struck the unsuspecting Springer in the chest, sending him careening over the side of the building. He fell the whole 20 stories of the building before crashing into the street far below. The green Autobot skidded on the road for fourteen feet before coming to a halt.

It wasn’t long before Motormaster had climbed down. He walked over to the badly damaged Springer. Springers finish was gone in some areas, and in many other places were dents and even cracks in his almost impenetrable armor. He rose but fell to the ground. Motormaster raised the sword for the finishing blow. Springer swung out with his sword and loped off Motormasters legs from the mid thigh down. Motormaster was completely taken by surprise and the shock on his face was evident. He collapsed to the ground, the sword clattering several feet away. Motormaster used his arms to flip over so his face was up.

Springer slowly rose to his feet. “Slow and painless, eh?” He muttered. Motormaster’s face was twisted in a look of pure agony and rage. Slowly and quietly he began to laugh.

“Stupid Autobot.” He said. “Do you think I would let this end me?”

Springer heard a noise from behind. It was the rest of the Stunticons. “Merge.” Yelled the voices in unison. All five converted to vehicle mode and started changing again. The parts clanged together and attached. Two hands emerged, then the head rose out of the chest.

“Menasor...” Springer gasped. The colossal Decepticon reached to his back, pulled out a large proton torpedo cannon and grabbed the fallen sword off the ground.

“Menasor crush tiny Autobot.” Menasor yelled. The voice echoed through the whole city. Springer himself converted to his helicopter mode and flew up into the dark brown colored sky. He flew as high as he could.

‘I have to find this guy’s weak point.’ Springer thought. ‘Who would have known a legless Decepticon could become this giant. I have to strick quick and decisively, probably at his injured point. Good thing about these gesalts is that five minds together don’t work to well.’

Springer flew down from the sky and transformed in mid air. He whipped out the sword and slashed at the back of the Decepticon. It made a tiny scratch. This was going to be a lot harder than he had first assumed. Springer transformed again as the combiner turned and swatted at him in the air.

‘I would be out for the count if that huge hand had hit me.’ Springer thought. ‘Time to think of a new strategy.’

3. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

And about damn time too, I might add.....! :D 

Glad to see that you haven't abandoned the story, Airraid! Since you are using characters from Season 3, are you going to wind up bringing in other Season 3 characters like Galvatron or Cyclonus...... or Wheelie? :D 

4. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Good chapter, lots of action. Its been a while, bro. Good to see a new chapter. Hope to see the next one soon.

:thumb 

5. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

Galvatron won't be in the story ever. It is going to be just Megatron. I might include other characters from season 3 but only when nessesary. I always liked Springer though.

6. uzi_the_klown

uzi_the_klown Well-Known Member

whens the nxt chapter come out?