Transformers: Generation 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Airraid, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

Megatron's reasoning for leaving Cybertron will come later. I have a plan for all of that.

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

Keep it coming! Can't wait till the next part. I like the pace that the story's going. I'm glad its not an "epic" story(Like 40-something chapters) that some writers seem to write, least I hope not.

3. Airraid

This story is in fact, going to be long. I still have many characters to come, and leave(possibly die). This story won't be 40 chapters but it will be long. Prime and Megatron still need to get more advanced forms, most likely well into the story. Keep reading and I will keep writing. :D 

4. Airraid

Just to let everyone know, most of the characters have personalitys that I made up. Since I never read any of the comics of G2 I made them up. This may not be how they really are like. Should be a new chapter any day now. :) 

5. Airraid

CHAPTER 5:

Optimus Prime jumped up from out of the rubble, his blaster flaring. Each blast hit Megatron, starting at his waist and extending up to his neck. Megatron stumbled back. Then he jumped up in the air and came down, ready to punch Prime from above. When he got close enough Optimus punched Megatron, knocking him on his back.

“All available power to primary weapons.” Megatron ordered his internal systems. His main cannon powered up. Megatron let loose a blast. The kick from his weapon made Megatron go skidding back. He left large marks in the ground. The blast flew a few feet away from Prime’s head. Prime lifted his missile launcher and hit Megatron in the chest. The missile exploded and made Megatron crash into a standing building. Megatron slowly stood. He realized that Prime wasn’t going to let him live. Something was different about him since he got his new form. Megatron converted to his vehicle mode and blasted Prime’s leg. Megatron sped off.

Since Optimus couldn’t follow, he blasted his gun. Megatron turned his cannon in the direction of Prime and let loose a volley of blasts. Prime jumped out of the way. He shot his missile, which hit behind Megatron. Finally he was gone into the horizon. Prime stood. Bumblebee and Inferno drove up from behind him and transformed.

“Let’s find the ship,” Prime ordered. “Megatron will try to reunite with his Decepticons.”

The three transformed again and drove off down the road. Soon they found their small vessel. The three Autobots climbed in the ship and flew up into the clouds. Inferno sent out a signal to the Autobots. In about one standard minute, they got a reply. Bumblebee drove the ship towards the direction of the base. After almost forty minutes, the small ship landed next to the Autobot vessel. Inferno and Bumblebee stepped out of the ship. Jazz and the rest were out to greet them. When Prime stepped out in his new armor, everyone gasped.

“Prime, what happened?” Jazz asked, shocked as he looked at his commander.

“An upgrade,” Prime said. “Thanks to Wheeljack. Let’s get inside, we have a lot to talk about.”

The team walked into their ship. Prime began telling the tale, from when Megatron first broke free. Finally Prime finished the story.

“So, ol’ Megatron is loose,” Jazz said. “and on Earth.”

Prime nodded. This war wasn’t going to be easy.

*MEANWHILE: BARAN DESERTS OF ARIZONA*

Megatron had flown most of the way back to his base. When he saw it in the distance, he could see his soldiers standing outside. They saluted as he landed. Windrazor broke from the line and walked quickly up to Megatron.

“Lord Megatron, sir.” Windrazor said as he bowed.

“Rise,” Megatron snarled. “What is the status?”

“Sir,” Windrazor said as he rose. “Four of our jets were out on a basic patrol. They found a team of Autobots. Unfortunately, led by the incompetent Starscream, they were defeated. I do have a plan though. Why are you here, sir? Is Cybertron in peril?”

“Follow me inside,” Megatron began as he walked around Windrazor and started up the ship’s ramp. “I can show you why we are here.”

Megatron watched as his squadron crowded around a view screen. Megatron began to speak. “Fellow Decepticons,” Megatron began. “Cybertron has been taken by the Autobots.” The Decepticons, startled, began chattering among themselves. “SILENCE! The Autobots control Cybertron, fortunately for us.” He turned away from the Decepticons quizzical looks and slid a chip in the view monitor. “Let me show you what I mean.” He flicked it on. The picture was that of Cybertron. Megatron zoomed in to the surface, then slipped down to the core. “Slowly, Cybertron’s core is growing stronger and stronger. I believe you all know the myth.” The old myth was that, Cybertron itself was a Transformer.

“Sir, you can’t mean...” Deluge said. “You can’t be serious...”

“I have never been more serious.” Megatron said sharply. “You all know what this means? Cybertron, the Transformer, is awakening. And once he does, every Transformer, Autobots included, will be destroyed. I will take control by becoming one with his core. Cybertron will be my own personal destroyer. That is why we must keep Earth. It is rich in energy. We will use Cybertron to destroy our foes and conquer. He can drain all of the energy from this planet and, under my control, conquer the Universe. Every being will know the Decepticon insignia and the name Megatron.” Once Cybertron transforms, we move in and take him for ourselves. He will be vulnerable, he won’t know which side he is on. After all, he was thought of as a planet. Primus himself, is just a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.”

The Decepticons remained silent. The only movement was that of Megatron switching off the view screen and the Decepticons nervous gestures. “What will you do with us?” Jetstorm asked. Jetstorm was the first to always question orders.

“You will help in my conquest. Once we take control, I will feed Prime and his pathetic Autobots to their beloved Cybertron.” Megatron cackled. “Come, Decepticons. We will go to this country’s capital and conquer it first.”

The Decepticons stood, unsure of what to make of the current situation. Megatron’s eyes narrowed and he smashed his fist into Deluge’s face. The Decepticon fell back and knocked down several others. “I said NOW.”

The Decepticons ran out the door and all transformed. The jets streaked across the sky, the others flew behind them. Megatron flew up beside Windrazor. “Sir,” Windrazor said. “I can hold off any Autobots that may attack while we are there. I only need a few Decepticons.”

Megatron nodded as the Decepticons sped towards the capital.

*LATER: AUTOBOT HQ*

Turbofire sat at the computers. In the seat beside him was the Autobot mechanic/medic Skram. Suddenly an alarm blared. Prime stood up and ran to the computer screens.

“Sir,” Skram said as Prime stepped up behind him. “There is Decepticon movement. We just got a read on them, about five miles due east of here.”

“I wonder what they are up to?” Optimus asked out loud.

Skram shrugged. “They appear to be heading to the east. It is the whole team of them.”

“Alright, Autobots.” Prime announced. The Autobot force gathered around. “Bumblebee, Hubcap. You two are going to use the newly operational warp gate to spy on the Decepticons. Whatever you do, don’t get caught.”

“Just my strong suit.” Bumblebee said cheerfully. Turbofire hit a few keys and opened the warp program. In the far corner of the base was a thick metal ring. Blue light surrounded the ring and then a cloud covered the circle. The two of them walked over to the warp gate.

“Be careful.” Prime warned. Bumblebee nodded shortly. He turned to his red counterpart, who was at least a few inches taller.

“Let’s move out.” Hubcap said gruffly. The two got close to the gate. Blue tentacles wrapped around their arms and legs. Slowly a blue liquid substance began running out and around their metallic shells. Once it covered the two mini-bots, it sucked them into the ring. When the two disappeared, the warp gate shut off.

Turbofire turned around as the others watched in disbelief. The warp gate system was just new and only on a few high class ships. Optimus turned to the computer. “We can monitor our Autobot friends from here.” He said.

A blue light lit up and two blobs of blue liquid exited. The liquid began to disappear. It soaked into the bodies of the small cars. Just in time also. The Decepticons flew overhead. The two Autobots had just enough time to dive behind a rock. They both transformed as the Decepticons sped overhead. Bumblebee and Hubcap kept their distance and swerved around large boulders, so they would not be seen. Bumblebee’s gold paint glinted under the bright orange sun.

*AUTOBOT HQ*

After many long hours the Decepticons had flown into the clouds. Hubcap had luckily put a tracer on the leg of the Decepticon, Afterburner. Hubcap and Afterburner had gone way back. Afterburner had once been an Autobot. One thousand years after Megatrons surface he had captured Afterburner and completely rearranged his circuits. Now Hubcap worked to bring Afterburner back to the side of good.

Back at base the Autobots waited in eager silence to see where the Decepticons were headed. “Sir,” Skram said quietly. “You know we can’t use the warp gate for another few hours.”

Prime nodded. Finally the alarm sounded. “The Capital?!” Prime said in disbelief. “How could we be so stupid?”

“Sir, we have to wait for the warp gate.” Skram said. “Even if we left now, we would make it there faster with the warp gate.”

This was a hard decision. Megatron could control the country from the capital. They had to reroute the power to the warp gate. Skram hit a few keys on the computer. Power began draining into the warp gate system. Slowly, the blue light began to glow. Prime stepped up and motioned for the others to follow him. The blue light grasped Prime’s arms and legs. Just like before it began to slither around the Autobots. Soon their whole bodies were covered in the liquid. They were sucked into the warp gate.

*WASHINGTON D.C.*

Megatron stepped onto the ground as the other Decepticons did the same. Megatron looked at the tiny flesh creatures staring wide eyed at him. A large building stood behind him. It had many pillars with humans crowded around it. Megatron turned and blasted the roof. The building collapsed killing the many humans. Inside was a statue of a large human sitting on a chair.

“Annihilate these creatures.” Megatron yelled, as he shot another plasma burst. The Decepticons surrounding him blasted their firearms also. The humans ran in panic. “Windrazor, stay here with the jets. The rest follow me. I know where we can go.”

Megatron led his team to a large white building. Inside was where the head general of the army, or the President, as the humans called him, lived. Megatron landed and broke through the gate. Snipers on the roof shot their guns but the bullets bounced off Megatron, without his knowledge. Megatron smashed the wall in front of him. Inside, the President was knocked to the ground. Apparently he had been on t.v. Megatron reached in and grabbed the man. He put him up to his face.

“Tell your pathetic little country that I am in charge now.” Megatron growled softly, as to not destroy the Presidents ears. “Do it, or this entire nation of yours is destroyed.” Blaster fire could be heard in the back round. The team that Megatron had taken with him was also destroying buildings, along with lives. The President nodded. Megatron smiled. He set the man back into the building.

“Citizens of America,” The President said. “Earth has been invaded by giant robots. We must bow to their wishes. If not, they will destroy all of us. We are doomed.”

“Not yet!” A voice yelled. It was Prime! Megatron hadn’t noticed Optimus and his troops arriving. It didn’t matter anyway, Megatron had won.

“Decepticons, reform at my position.” Megatron ordered into his comm link. The jets arrived momentarily. Starscream and Ramjet lifted their arm-mounted cannons. Megatron stepped forward. Optimus Prime could smell the acrid smoke of blaster fire. All around him were death and destruction. “Do you like what I have done to the place?”

Optimus’ eyes narrowed. Megatron must be stopped. If the Decepticons won, then Earth was in great peril. Optimus lifted his fist and hit it into Megatron’s face, beginning the battle. The clang of metal on metal could be heard all around D.C. Megatron fell back and smiled. This battle would be easy. He would have the advantage.

6. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Good chapter, bro. Keep writing. I like that Cybertron being a Transformer bit, really cool.

BTW, just to be sure... this story takes place after G1 season 2 but the movie and season 3 never happened. Right? Then how does Megs know about Unicron?

:peoples: 

7. Airraid

Correct. The movie through season four never happened. I needed to cut all of that out to make the story better. I didn't want to have a really futureistic Earth, just one like now.

Oh Crap!!! I forgot about that!!! I will have to edit that right away.

8. Airraid

Well, it is time to revisit Cybertron

*CYBERTRON: PREVIOUS*

The stasis chamber clicked and opened up. Smokestreak clutched his head as he exited. He lifted his former cut arm. It was completely repaired. He looked around the large Med Bay. It was the main Medical center in Iacon, the capital. When Smokestreak left the room he entered a room that the Autobots used to plan strategies. Many Autobots were crammed into the room. Some Smokestreak knew and some he didn’t. He walked over to a long table that was occupied by the Aerialbots. When the team of five jets combined they formed the mighty gesalt Superion. Air Raid was bragging, at the moment, at how fast he could fly past a Decepticon without the ‘bot even knowing.

Smokestreak sat down at one end, beside the leader Silverbolt. While the other four were deep in conversation, Silverbolt studied data cards and planned.

“Hello, Smokestreak,” Silverbolt said as he looked up. “How is the arm?”

“It works.” Smokestreak said shortly. Smokestreak admired Silverbolt’s dedication to the Autobot cause. “What are you looking at?”

“This?” Silverbolt asked, lifting up his set of data cards. “These are some records of older battles. Some of them are more recent ones.”

Smokestreak nodded. “So, do you know where Prime is? I need to talk to him.”

“He left to Earth. He was following Megatron.” Silverbolt said. “I may take my team down to assist. Optimus may need all the help he can get.”

“Right,” Smokestreak said, grabbing one of the data cards on the table.

Silverbolt went back to looking at his cards. The other four began laughing. Then Slingshot started telling a story about a solo mission of his. Smokestreak got up and walked up to another group of Autobots.

“So, did you ‘bots hear the rumor?” One of them asked.

“What rumor?” Another yellow one asked.

“I heard,” Said the first one. “That the Decepticons are, group by group, leaving Cybertron. I heard that they might be leaving to attack when we least expect it, with some massive weapon.”

“Really.” A third asked. “I thought that they were leaving to go to Earth and assist Megatron with his force down there.”

“If that is the fact,” Smokestreak interrupted. “Then maybe you should get off your skid plate and go down there and help Prime.”

“Aw,” A fourth, younger Autobot, said. “No one asked you did they, it isn’t like Prime did anything for us. In my opinion he is the worst leader ever.” The others snickered.

Smokestreak’s optics flickered. He grabbed the Autobot around the neck and punched him in the face. Then he slammed him onto the table. The others at the table grabbed Smokestreak around the arms and pulled him off.

“You should be begging to help Prime!” Smokestreak shouted, struggling against the other Autobots. “He risks everything for worthless pieces of slag like you.”

One of the Autobots holding Smokestreak punched him in the back. The others began to beat him, once he fell to the ground. Smokestreak began fighting back. He kicked one in the leg and then grabbed another and flipped him up over his back. One of the others, taller than Smokestreak, grabbed him in the arm and twisted it around to his back. He grabbed the other arm as another Autobot began pounding the grey Autobot in the chest. Air Raid, Silverbolt, Slingshot, Skydive, and Fireflight ran over and grabbed the other Autobots off Smokestreak and tossed them to the ground. The Autobot that made the remark about Optimus Prime was now standing up, lightly holding his neck.

Silverbolt walked over to him swiftly and shoved him against the wall. He jabbed his finger on to the Autobots chest, making him flinch. “What is you name, Autobot?” He demanded.

“B-blastbolt, sir.” The young yellow Autobot said.

“What you said was way out of line.” Silverbolt said. Since the fight broke out, the rest of the Autobots had been watching. “I am going to make sure you get a court marshal. Prime has risked his life so many times to keep the Autobot forces alive.”

A different yellow Autobot slowly came up. “Sir, my name is Electro, sir.” The yellow Autobot said. “Sir, this is my brother. Let me put him in line. He is young and doesn’t know any better. I promise, after I am done with him he will be as good an Autobot as ever.”

Silverbolt gazed from Blastbolt to Electro. Then with great reluctance in his voice he said: “Fine, but if I hear him say one more downgrading remark about Optimus, I swear he will be out of this army so fast his head will spin.”

Electro nodded shortly and grabbed his brothers arm. The golden colored Autobot drug the younger one out. Silverbolt went over to the others. “Get out of here.” The ones that had been with Blastbolt scattered. “How are you?” He said to Smokestreak.

“Fine, a couple of punches don’t take me out.” Smokestreak said. “I could have done that myself.”

“Hey.” Silverbolt said, grabbed Smokestreak’s arm as he prepared to leave. “You should have waited for me to get there or any other commander. You shouldn’t have done that...” Silverbolt was prepared to say more, but Smokestreak pushed past him.

“Yeah, I’ll remember that the next time I am beating an Autobot’s face in.” Smokestreak said as he left the room.

“All right, everyone back to their own business.” Slingshot said. Soon chatter slowly began in the room. The five teammates sat back at the table, starting a new conversation.

Smokestreak set off down the surface of Cybertron. It was dark out. Cybertronian jets flew overhead, and some were on the roads. He transformed and drove down the roads to his own designated quarters. Something didn’t feel right. Something about those rumors. Could they possible be true? If so, what weapon could they use? The questions troubled him all the way back to his quarters. Finally he could see the troop quarters building ahead. It was similar on a human apartment building. There were many on Cybertron. They housed the Autobot soldiers. Commanders had their own building. Many were unoccupied, due to the fact that many millions of Autobots had been killed during the Autobot/Decepticon war.

He converted back to his robot mode and entered the building. When he got to his quarters, he entered the code. The metal door slid open. The only thing that was inside the quarters was a metal chair and a bookcase of data-cards and some battle strategies. Smokestreak opened a back, hidden, storage case. He was out of Katanas. His original two had been destroyed on a mission into the chambers of the smelting pits, and now his other set was destroyed by Megatron. He had his laser pistol attached to his leg all the time. At the bottom of the case was a rail driver. He picked it up and leaned it against the chair. The Autobot sat in the chair and shut off for the time being.

*CYBERTRON: PRESENT TIME*

In an under ground base, the Decepticons planned their next move. Megatron had not contacted Cybertron in a few days. They were anxious, many were angry. Megatron had just abandoned Cybertron and the Decepticon forces for no reason at all. In the far corner stood the giant gesalt, Bruticus. Bruticus had been created by Starscream during the war on Earth in 1985. Now he stood as tall as ever, waiting for the next move. He knew that above him was his nemesis, Superion. He itched to battle him, to crush him. Bruticus wanted to rip the transistors out of each Autobot that formed the gesalt.

Shockwave had ordered five seekers; Skywarp, Thundercracker, Thrust, Ramjet, and Dirge; out to check what was happening on Cybertron. Shockwave looked around at the Decepticons. He heard the anger in their voices and their hatred for Megatron. It was now or never for him.

“Fellow Decepticons,” Shockwave shouted out to the army. The chatter began to cease and the optics all looked at Shockwave. The purple Cybertronian gun’s single optic flickered. He was pleased at how fast the Decepticons had come to attention. “Megatron has abandoned us. We must form together against him. But first, we must take out these Autobots and regain control of our planet. Look at how easily Megatron left this planet because he was frightened. I, Shockwave, can lead the Decepticon forces to a new era. One without any Autobots. We will control Cybertron for all eternity. You must see the logic in my words.”

The Decepticons began chattering amongst themselves. Bruticus stood, oddly silent. In front of him was the Decepticon communicator, Soundwave. Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw were up above, hovering. Towards the front of the room were the other two cassettes, Rumble and Frenzy. Rumble had a red and black color scheme, while his brother Frenzy had mostly blue, much like Soundwave’s. Shockwave rambled on for what seemed like hours. Frenzy leaned up against the wall, his optics getting dimmer and dimmer. Finally he went into sleep mode.

“Am I boring you, Frenzy?” Frenzy’s optics brightened and were looking right at Shockwave.

“Actually you were, hence the fact that I was asleep. Now get out of my face, you cyclops.” Frenzy said annoyed.

“You should have more respect for your future leader.” Shockwave said, lifting his hand blaster.

“Megatron is strong, he can’t be beat.” Frenzy said. “Plus, I think he left for a reason.”

“What reason could he possibly have for leaving his planet and his soldiers? There is no logic in that.” Shockwave said, preparing to blast Frenzy. By now, Soundwave had made his way to the front.

“Frenzy, return.” Soundwave said. Frenzy gave Shockwave one last look and transformed into his cassette mode. As he was nearing Soundwave’s open tape deck, Shockwave shot a blast. It connected with Frenzy blowing him back against the wall. He lay there, not transforming. Soundwave looked shocked, then turned to Shockwave.

“Your beloved Megatron would have done the same.” Shockwave said. “Insolent fool. Get the tape player and his miniature minions out of my sight.”

Two Decepticons grabbed Soundwave and pulled him away to a different room. Another grabbed Rumble and the terribly injured Frenzy. Buzzsaw and Laserbeak transformed and went into Soundwave’s tape deck. The three Decepticons tossed Soundwave and his two cassettes into a different room. Soundwave stood and picked up Frenzy. His blue paint was charred and peeled back. In front of the blue communicator was the medical center. Soundwave took his injured cassette in for repairs. Rumble stayed behind a minute and then ran after his friend.

Bruticus watched in silence. After Soundwave had been removed, Shockwave resumed his speech. Some of the things he was saying made sense. Megatron had abandoned them with no explanation. Why would someone, in control of an entire planet, leave and let his arch nemesis regain control? Bruticus’ mind didn’t stay on that topic long, it returned to the destruction of Superion. The gesalt’s mind didn’t usually stay thinking about one thing for long, mostly due to the fact that there were five separate minds all thinking different things. By now Shockwave was finishing up his speech. Decepticons were cheering, agreeing that he should be their leader.

Shockwave was very pleased. Besides the fact that his face could not show any emotions, it was very obvious that he was happy.

“As my second in command, I appoint Six Shot.” Shockwave said, pointing to the only existing six changer. “With my mind, and his many capabilities, we will make an unstoppable force.”

The Decepticons began cheering once more. They were all hyped up for battle. Many of them grabbed their guns. In Shockwaves speech, he had mentioned that he would attack the Autobots very soon.

“Lets gear up and head to battle.” Astrotrain, a black and purple triple changer said.

“No, I will take a group that shall serve as my elite command group and we will form a battle strategy. Then we will share the plan with all of you and we will attack the Autobots.” Shockwave shouted. “The Autobots won’t know what hit them. We will regain Cybertron and give a proper trial to the traitor Megatron.”

The Decepticons cheered at their new supreme commander, Shockwave.

9. jet convoy

Good chapter. Kinda short though. Not much happened so I can't give you that long a review. Good to se Smokestreak back, and I hope to see more of the Decepticons, especially Shockwave.

:D 

10. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok I've only read the prelude. (My eyes are bad, so I can't read much at one time.)

Nice crisp sentences, and good dialogues.
    I'm afraid I don't know much about Gen1 & 2 (if any) so I'm happy to read about them.
    Characters I've only seen the toys now got some action!
    Starscream seems to be just like the legendary original Starscream I hear about. Fun!

11. Airraid

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I have been writing as much as I can. I got a writers block and the new chapter should be up in a matter of days. Hope you will enjoy it!

12. Airraid

This one took forever. Enjoy!!

CHAPTER 7:

*EARTH: WASHINGTON D.C.*

Optimus Prime and his Autobots began to engage the Decepticons. Prime punched his massive fist into the side of Megatron’s face. Megatron fell back, a small dent in his face. Megatron flew upward. He saw the look in Primes face, then he began blasting as many shots as possible. When the smoke started to clear, the truck form of Optimus Prime pulled out. Prime transformed and took cover behind a statue. Megatron fired blast after blast. The metal statue began to crumble. Optimus jumped up.

A few feet away, Scrapper and the Constructicons saw Prime nearing Megatron. “Merge.” The six parts smashed together. The noise echoed all around the city. Devastator began walking towards Prime. He reached down and snatched up Prime. The colossal gesult lifted Optimus up to his face. Prime stared into the cold red eyes. Devastator cackled. The Autobots and Decepticons ended the fight to see what would happen next. For a second, there was no noise.

“Let him go, freak!” Yelled the young Autobot, known as Windbreaker. He blasted the legs of the gesult. Devastator used his free hand and smacked the Autobot. Windbreaker was sent flying, and he smashed into the side of the White House, leaving a massive hole. Devastator swung his other hand back and threw Optimus Prime as hard as he could.

Optimus went hurling through the sky. He crashed into several statues and hit a building so hard it collapsed. Devastator laughed out loud. The other Autobots stared in horror. Then they righted themselves and blasted their guns at the gesalt. The blasts made Devastator step back. It was somewhat hurting him.

He lifted his own gun and began blasting on the Autobots. Sideswipe jumped out of the way of a blast. “Man,” He whined. “It singed my finish.”

Rapido fired his weapon nonstop. “Shut up!” He yelled. “We have to defeat this guy.”

Sideswipe looked at the other Autobot. One of Devastators blasts hit Sideswipe dead on the chest. He went flying back until he smashed into a wall. Rapido lowered his gun and ran to the Autobot’s side.

“Medic!” He screamed. “Hey, Skram, get your skid plate over here!”

Skram looked sideways at the fallen comrade. He rushed over to assist. “What happened here?”

“He took a direct hit from Devastator’s cannon.” Rapido said.

“Cover me.” Skram said, pulling out his medical supplies.

Rapido stood in front of the medic. Blast after blast hit the ground. Each creating a large crater. Smoke smouldered from the blasts. Each Autobot was busy dodging the plasma bursts. Gobots was in the White House’s large hole, assisting Windbreaker to his feet. Windbreaker was badly shaken. He didn’t suffer a lot of damage, only a few dents in his armor. Gobots and Windbreaker exited the hole and began to blast their rifles. A dark cloud formed over the capital. The dizzying heat was beginning to subside. Drop after drop of rain began to fall. Soon it was an all out rain. The Decepticons, who had been sitting back watching Devastator, now sprang to their feet. With the darkness and the rain, the Autobots were going to be harder to see.

Suddenly, out of the large building that had collapsed a few minutes ago, sprang Optimus Prime. He flew as fast as he could. Finally he smashed into Devastator’s back. Bits and pieces of red metal flew all over the place. Devastator faltered for a moment, as Prime’s gun blazed shot after shot at him, the gesalt blew apart. The six components transformed and fell to the ground hard, out for the count.

Prime flew down to the ground and began to charge Megatron. He round housed him and attacked from behind. Megatron quickly transformed. His tank spun around and faced Prime. Prime bolted forward and grabbed the cannon. He began lifting it forward. Metal creaked and the cannon began to crack. Megatron blasted. The most force of the blast hit back onto Megatron. His entire cannon blew up, sending him flying backward. Optimus was dazed by the attack.

Megatron transformed. “Curse you, Prime.”

He had landed by the fallen Constructicons and grabbed a blaster from Mixmaster. He began blasting it at Prime. Optimus rolled out of the way and lifted his cannon. Ramjet, who had sneaked out of the shadows, blasted it off his arm. Prime lifted his rifle, but Megatron hit him with a blast on the shoulder. Prime looked up to see his enemy. The rain was so dense that all he could see was darkness. He could hear the clanging of Megatron’s feet as he approached. Prime quickly converted back to vehicle mode and drove forward, hoping to connect with Megatron. As he neared Megatron, the evil Decepticon general lifted the blaster. He fired a shot that hit Prime in the chest. It shattered the windshield and hit inside of Prime. Prime swerved off and hit a building, causing a large hole to form. Smoke billowed from the badly wounded Autobot leader.

He transformed and fell onto the ground. He knew the Decepticons were winning. Megatron was getting closer and closer. Prime heard the clang of his comrades falling. Optimus gathered enough strength to stand. He could see the outline of Megatron in the distance. A flash of lightning allowed Prime to see the devastation. Not only were the buildings and streets destroyed, but most of his fellow Autobots were on the ground, damaged.

As the light began to fade, Prime saw the evil, twisted grin on Megatron’s face. Megatron lifted his gun for the final stroke. As Megatron looked through the scope, the cross-hair settled on Primes head.

“This will hurt,” Megatron said. “For only a split-second.”

The inside of the barrel glowed a bright red. Prime rolled out of the way just as the blast struck the ground, where he had just been. Prime lashed out with his leg and tripped Megatron. The Decepticon landed on his back and the gun slid off to the side. Megatron jumped back up. His feet broke the concrete under him. He grabbed Prime’s neck and slammed him on the nearest wall. Prime, with the little strength he had left, desperately lifted his hands and grabbed Megatron’s. Megatron’s fingers began to break into Prime’s neck. Finally, Prime slammed his head into Megatron’s face.

The general staggered back. Prime fell to the ground. Quickly Megatron recovered and opened a slot and pulled out his vibro blade. He spun around Prime, grabbing his arm. Megatron swung his arm in front of Prime’s neck and sliced the vibro blade deep into the front part of his neck. Megatron stepped back as Prime grasped his neck. Mech fluid leaked out from in between his arms. Megatron’s blade flickered in the pouring rain. He smiled as he saw his nemesis fall to his knees. The cut left Prime completely mute. Prime grabbed his neck with both hands. The mech fluid came pouring out. Prime finally fell on his face. The fluids running down the street with the rain.

Megatron stepped back and turned to face his squadron of Decepticons. By now, most of the Autobots were in stasis lock. The last ones online were flickering on and off of life. Megatron cackled. The Decepticons had triumphed. Now he controlled this puny planet. No one would be able to stop him from galactic conquest.

*LATER*

The rain was now dripping from the buildings. It was stopping, but the lightning and overall blackness still remained. Megatron was like an eager child waiting in anticipation for something. Over the horizon came his ship. It was cruising at low speed towards his position. Finally it flew over his head and landed in the center of the city. Megatron drove up to it and transformed. Deluge came out of the ship and walked over to Megatron.

“Lord Megatron,” Deluge said, bowing. “We are currently preparing the prison tubes. We are awaiting further orders.”

“Excellent.” Megatron said. “Gather those simpleton Autobots and lock them away. Perhaps we can use their scrap metal for further services.”

Deluge bowed once more and walked off to tell the other Decepticons Megatron’s orders. Deluge was everything a general could want. Blind loyalty and brute strength. If Megatron had a slit of good in his spark, he would be proud of Deluge’s loyalty. Megatron looked at him as he did any other soldier, a minion. When Megatron controlled Cybertron, all his Decepticons would be nothing but food for the massive Transformer. He would have no use for them anymore. If only they realized. Now Megatron’s power was increased.

The Decepticons began gathering up the Autobots. Megatron grabbed Prime and threw him towards the ship. Mech fluid still dripped from the wound. It also had coated his body.

Starscream grabbed an Autobot and thrust him over his soldier. His head twitched just a bit. Something from a different life, perhaps, flashed into focus and left so suddenly it was hardly noticeable. He looked around, to see if anyone had noticed the sudden jerk. He shrugged it off, without another thought.

Now that the Decepticons had settled here, no humans dared to leave their homes. They locked themselves in and went to the lowest level. Megatron had control of this country and soon he would control the entire planet. As Afterburner walked up the ramp, he slowly turned. This didn’t feel right. Was he really meant to be a Decepticon? The ramp closed and he fell to the ground with a clang. The other Decepticons smirked at his stupid mistake.

After about an hour the Autobots were locked up in the prison tubes. The tubes opened from the top and liquid filled it. Wires extended down and attacked to the head of each Autobot. This kept them offline for as long as the Decepticons pleased. Also, metal bars cuffed the Autobots feet and legs to the inside of the tube. This kind of prison cell was outlawed by the Cybertronian elders council, but the Decepticons used it anyway. It was proven that enough exposure to the liquid and wires would cause permanent brain damage.

The Decepticon Eagle Eye slowly walked down the hall with the prisons. All the Autobots, floating, suspended in time. This was a quite funny thing to see for a Decepticon. Especially because at the end of the room was Optimus Prime himself. He, too, was in a tube. In the next room were a few small steel chests. In each was the Autobots weapons. Now, all that stood in the Decepticons way was the rest of the Autobots on Cybertron which would be easy to destroy. Without Prime they were nothing.

The Autobots, slowly, drifted up and down half an inch in their tubes. Their eyes were all black, dead looking. The Decepticon left the chamber and the door hissed shut.

*CYBERTRON: DEAD LANDS*

Shockwave’s single optic glowed eerily in the darkness. He and his army of Decepticons slowly made their way through the dead lands. This was the area that was the worst on Cybertron. Their steel feet sunk into the muddy ground. Shockwave had the army separated into platoons that were all spread out. The gesalts were in their separated mode and walked along with the rest. The seekers flew above in stealth mode. Slowly they got closer and closer to the city’s on Cybertron.

Shockwave signaled to the platoons to separate and surround the nearest city. It was in the 25-B sector of Cybertron. It was the only city that was miles and miles away from the others. Shockwave was going to surround it and cut off all the supplies going into the city, then bombard it. Eventually all the Cybertronians would be forced to surrender. The tactic had been abandoned many years ago due to the fact of many cities rising up closer and closer together. If the shots were heard then the aggressors would be outnumbered by the Autobots. This city was also an important area to control. Most of the power centers were here. There was a small squad of Autobots that patrolled, but one platoon of Decepticons could easily reduce them to slag.

“Lord Shockwave, we are in position.” A Decepticon said over the comlink. Shockwave nodded.

“Begin the assault.” He transmitted the message to all the platoons that surrounded the city. Soon blaster fire could be heard for several miles. Fortunately, it was out of ear range from the rest of the cities. Shockwave transformed into his weapon mode and blasted the comm tower cutting the city off from everything. The Decepticons began blasting the turbo car tubes that entered into the city. The cars would stop at the broken area and couldn’t get in. The assault drove the Autobots out. As soon as they transformed and got their weapons ready, they were shot down.

After an hour of the barrage many of the less important buildings were demolished, and a group of Cybertronians surrendered the city. The Decepticons entered in and began to reroute the power supplies. If they took power from the top cities then the Autobots wouldn’t have any regeneration chambers to repair themselves. The Decepticons had gained an advantage in taking the city. Shockwave ordered four of the five platoons out to overthrow the outskirt cities.

He went with one of them and left the other in charge of holding the city. The Decepticon platoon spread out and forced the Cybertronians to be slaves and work the power systems. When one platoon took a city then the Cybertronians would be forced to reroute an Autobot cities power to it. As Shockwave worked out his plan, deep in the core of Cybertron, an old life was restoring itself.

13. jet convoy

Ah, the war is in the 'Con's favor. Good, can't wait to read the next one.

Quick question: Wouldn't Prime have died from losing all that mech fluid after Meg slit his throat? That's how it goes in my fics anyways. Or did the 'Cons repair the wounds so Prime would stay alive?

14. Airraid

The Decepticons repaired the wound. Megatron wants to keep Prime alive awhile until he can give him and the matrix to Cybertron as an offering. I shouldn't really give that much away but oh well.

15. jet convoy

Ah, allright. Cause in my fics throat wounds are as lethal to TF's as they are to us. Well, enough with TF biology.

:lol 

16. Airraid

I can't wait to get to the good stuff in this story. It is going to be good, I promise.

17. Airraid

There should be a new chapter up soon.

18. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HURRY GET UP THE NEW CHAPTER!!! oh, wait, Im only on 7, i still got to read that, exellent so far! keep up the great work

19. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Great work!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

20. Airraid

This one took awhile. Enjoy!

*CYBERTRON: THREE MILES EAST OF QUADRANT 34-C*

Shockwave sat on one knee, staring through binoculars at the city in front of him. His platoon had settle a few feet back, in a large crater from the war. The sun was up and blazing. Shockwave’s armor glinted in the sun. He sat, motionless, staring at the city. It was an outer rim city but he still had to be careful. The Autobots would hear the blaster fire.

He turned the binoculars and looked up at a building. He swung it to the next. There was no sign of a comm tower on the closer buildings. The city was a production city. It produced much of the weapons and equipment that went to the Autobots. Mostly it was for making ships.

Shockwave lowered the binoculars and tossed them to a purple and blue Decepticon. The Decepticon startled and fumbled with the binoculars and clipped them to his waist.

“The comm tower doesn’t seem to be on this side.” Shockwave said dryly. The Decepticon stood, not moving.

“What is wrong, Jolt?” A black and red Decepticon said as he walked up. The Decepticon was a respected lieutenant. His name was Sizzle.

Jolt looked at the officer. “Nothing.” He said sharply.

“Enough out of both of you.” Shockwave snapped. “Sizzle, gather a squad and go to the other side of the city. Find the tower and destroy it.”

Sizzle turned and left to go on his assignment. Shockwave finally stood and walked back to the crater. The sides were blackened. It didn’t go down very far, but it was very wide. The troops were talking or laying on the ground. Sizzle had gotten his team and were gone. Now the Decepticons had to wait for their next move.

*CYBERTRON: CYBER CITY*

The largest city on Cybertron, Cyber City, was bustling with robots. Smokestreak walked down the road. He had heard about the sudden power jolt from one of the outskirt cities. At first he had thought nothing of it but, now the Cybertronians that were there hadn’t been returning communications.

Smokestreak was on his way to talk with the Cybertronian Council. He was going to lead a team to check out the city. The Decepticons had been out of radar for days. They were surly up to something. In the distance, he could see the council building. At the door way stood an old Autobot with a stern face. The gleam in his eye told Smokestreak that this Autobot wasn’t in a good mood. He rushed Smokestreak inside.

“You are late, you young punk.” The Autobot said. “Back in my day we were always on time and never late.”

“Sure you were gramps.” Smokestreak said, shoving the old Autobot’s arm off his shoulder. The Autobot scowled. He reached the door and opened it for Smokestreak. Then he turned and walked off.

“Have a seat.” Said a turquoise colored Autobot. It was Kup. He had been placed on the council a few years ago. There were many other Autobots there. Most he recognized.

He sat in a chair. The Council sat at a long table. Smokestreak sat on the end facing the oldest and wisest of all the Autobots on the council. They sat in silence as the oldest Autobot set some data cards on the table.

“Interesting...” The Autobot mused. “You have quite a record here. It says here, your specialties are covert operations and espionage. Also that you are good at close combat situations and cloaking. And that you have difficulty following orders. Quite an interesting record.”

“Cut to the chase, pops.” Smokestreak said. The other council members stared at him. It was apparent that they were angry with his comment to the most respected council member.

“We have decided,” The Autobot said. “That you will lead a team to the cities that we lost communication with. You will go this direction.” He slid a small data pad with a route on it over to Smokestreak. “No shortcuts. The route is the safest and the one with the best cover. We have reason to believe that the Decepticons have taken over that city. Our satellite images show the small amounts of Cybertronians that have been leaving. We also found one partly demolished robot in one of the images. Your mission is to make your way to the city and find their supply station. Take out any Decepticons you may find there and secure the area. Leave that building and get to the main power station. If the Decepticons are there they will have Cybertronians that they will not hesitate to kill. Retake the power station and take out the rest of the Decepticons. Watch the firefight though. We can’t risk you hitting any other innocents. You will be taking in three other soldiers. Remember this is a covert operation. Don’t let them see you, before you see them. Once you reach within fifty feet of the city, you are on your own. We can’t risk the Decepticon’s know that you are coming. Do you understand the mission?”

“Sounds pretty insane to me.” Smokestreak said. “What if there are no Decepticons there? Then you went to all this planning for nothing. We should be worrying about helping Prime out on Earth.”

“You have a mission.” One of the closer Council members stated. “If there are no Decepticons there, you will make your way to the other city and do the same thing there.”

Smokestreak stood. He nodded. “Fine, I can do this mission.”

*LATER*

Smokestreak was in an armory stocking up with his troops. The team of four was taking in the best equipment known to Cybertron. Smokestreak picked up a D8-77 blaster rifle. He clipped on a 50 foot range scope. Then he grabbed a laser pointer and attacked it to the bottom. To top it off, he grabbed a few flash bangs and a DC-56 blaster pistol and applied a silencer to it. The others grabbed some other equipment.

“Alright, we are going in on this by are selves.” Smokestreak said as he still was gathered the last of his supplies. We get close to the city and it is radio silence.”

“We have already been over this in the briefing.” Said a yellow Autobot name Leadfoot.

The other team members were a blue and yellow Autobot named Manta Ray and a purple jet Autobot named Ransack. They finished up packing their gear and left the armory.

The began walking out towards the outskirts. They wouldn’t be able to drive at all. If they did, they ran the risk of being heard or seen. They had to take it slow. They began down the route that the Council had made for them. Smokestreak hated taking orders from them. Prime was in charge of the military, but if he wasn’t around it was the Council that made the orders for them. Smokestreak slung his rifle on his back. The others did the same. They had their pistols that they could rely on for the moment.

None of them tried to talk about anything. Finally, far in the distance, they could see the city. It was getting dark out, so they didn’t have to worry about getting seen easily thanks to the sun. Smokestreak made the hand signal to slow down. He and the others crouched down as they walked further. All three of them slipped their rifles off their backs and into their hands. Smokestreak stopped and looked through the scope.

He didn’t see anyone, so they kept walking. Soon they made it to the area where their comm units were silenced. They were completely on their own. Smokestreak and the others got to the beginning of the city. It was completely desolate.

“Alright men,” Smokestreak whispered. “If there are any Decepticons here we have to take them out. Conserve your ammo because as soon as we are done here, we go to Abraxon city. It was the second city that we lost touch with.”

The three behind him nodded. Slowly, they made their way up towards a building. They heard footsteps coming their way. The four backed up against the wall and waited. Smokestreak looked around the corner of the building. A robot stood in the street. He had his back turned to them. Slowly he turned. On his shoulder was the unmistakable Decepticon sign. He began walking towards them. Smokestreak looked at his men and nodded.

The grey colored Autobot set his rifle down and unhooked his pistol. He swung himself out around the corner and blasted. The silencer did it’s job nicely. The blast hit the Decepticon in the chest. He fell back some, startled. Smokestreak had bought time for another shot. This time, it hit right above the Decepticon’s eyes. He fell to the ground with a clang. Smokestreak made his way towards him. He lifted him up over his shoulder and carried him around the building.

Smokestreak walked towards a trash collector and tossed him in. He walked slowly back to his team, and they snuck around the other side of the building. The Decepticons had really taken this city.

‘I wonder who is in charge of them?’ Smokestreak asked himself.

He motioned for his team to stop. The held their position. Smokestreak slowly, crouched down, walked down the street. He lifted his gun carefully to look through the scope. On down he could see a whole squad of Decepticons. Smokestreak dropped the gun to his side. He tapped the ground. His team slowly walked around the side of the building. They stopped when they reached the dark colored Autobot.

The Decepticon squad was on patrol. One of them walked down an alley. The others patrolled. Then one of them said something and they split up. They must have heard their ally fall to the ground.

*CYBERTRON: BELOW*

Soundwave paced in the waiting room. Rumble’s black and red paint almost made him invisible in the darkness. The medic droid was inside the med room, repairing the damaged Frenzy. It wasn’t long until the droid came out.

“He was terribly injured.” He said. “I had to give his body a complete overhaul.”

Soundwave’s eyes widened. Frenzy emerged from the room. He was now a blue car. The droid hadn’t been kidding about him being completely overhauled. Rumble stared jealously. He was still a cassette and Frenzy was now a car. He felt inferior.

“Well, how is the new look?” Frenzy asked.

*CYBERTRON: SYION CITY*

Shockwave stood in the largest building in the newly taken city. The Decepticons had three cities. All of them were outer territory cities. This one was almost of no use to him. It had been almost completely demolished. There had been a large team of Autobots here. The Decepticons had suffered loses. Now the city sat, burning. The smoke was all around. It made it hard to see.

Shockwave shook his head in anger. He was the leader of the Decepticons, and one of his few cities was gone. He would give the order to destroy the rest of it soon. They were going to gather up supplies and then leave. It didn’t matter if the Autobots found this city. They wouldn’t find anything but rubble. The large threat was coming. At the last city they had found a shuttle. It was one of the best being produced. The last city was the production city. It produced much of the ships that were made.

The ship had a cloaking device. The Decepticon army was going to pile in. Then they were going to attack Cyber City. With the ship and the army, they were most likely going to triumph. With the main city, the Autobots would fall. The main Autobot HQ was located in Iacon, but Cyber City had a fair amount of Autobots there. Plus it was the home of the Cybertronian council. All the better in Shockwave’s eyes.

As soon as they destroyed this city, they were moving out. Part of the first platoon, left at the first city that was taken, had gone to the second Decepticon city. This one wouldn’t need any troops.

The door behind Shockwave hissed open.

“Shockwave,” A Decepticon said from behind. “The demos are set around the perimeter and inside the city. All weapons and supplies are on the vessel.”

“Excellent.” Shockwave said. “Escort me to the ship. Then we are setting course for Cyber City.”

“Yes sir.” The Decepticon said. He raised his weapon and walked alongside Shockwave.

The two exited the building. As they left the city, Shockwave saw his grand army lined up in formation in front of the vessel. The had their weapons on their shoulders. Even the dark haze that had settled above couldn’t hide the army from view. Shockwave walked up the boarding ramp. The Decepticons marched up the ramp after him. The ginormous ship lifted off the ground. It’s cloak came on and the vessel was completely invisible.

The ship rose higher up in the sky. Far in the distance loomed Cyber City.