Transformers Galaxies #6

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Issy543, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

Those Galaxies stories are better than the main ongoing.

• Like Like x 5
  2. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

Tightly-drafted comic. How often do you get a two-part arc that wraps up nicely? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

My only very minor gripe is that, in my head, Bee is younger than CJ. I think it would've suited the dynamic between the two slightly better if CJ came out earlier than Bee, perhaps as a few bots are setting up the place for Bee's arrival. Almost like a forgotten older step brother.

But very good and Milne killed it on the action as per usual.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He just looks older because he's had a hard life.

• Like Like x 2
  4. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I obviously haven’t read the issue or any issues of idw2...but reading that spoiler and seeing Cliffjumper take down Deathsaurus...cliffjumper? I understand some like this, but any “mini” bot taking down a bonafide decepticon commander level character is dumb imo

5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    maybe you should read the book and understand it in context before judging it?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    I can't say "Cliffjumper vs. Deathsaurus" is a story idea that ever occurred to me. Talk about poor Cliffjumper being outmatched! And yet he finds a way to come out on top... not bad. The "always mistaken for Bumblebee" joke is stretched a little thin, though it's funny most of the times it's used, and Milne's art is great. I really appreciate the fact that we get a complete story in two issues with small stakes, a small cast, and a great cliffhanger (literally referenced!) for part 1. There's plenty of room for the character to grow from here, though how much page time he'll get in a comic with as big a cast as Transformers is hard to say.

• Like Like x 3