Transformers G1 Japanese Series DVD Boxset On Ebay?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by lazerface, Oct 19, 2015.

1. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have this version of the G1 US Series Boxset.

Amazon.com: Transformers: The Complete Series: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Chris Latta, Corey Burton, John Walker: Movies & TV
    [​IMG]

I was waiting to eventually buy this matching Japanese G1 boxset but it looks like the price has really gone up everywhere.

Amazon.com: Transformers: The Japanese Collection (with Bonus Lithograph): Movies & TV
    [​IMG]

There is a Japanese boxset advertised by several sellers on Ebay, which has a different cover. It is advertised as region free, but all the sellers are in Malaysia.

Has anyone purchased this version? Is it good quality or a terrible bootleg? Does anyone have more pictures of the packaging and discs opened up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-Transformers-Headmasters-Master-Force-Victory-English-Version

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. lazerface

News Credits:
    And if anyone has any tips for where I can get a good price on this one, please let me know.

[​IMG]

3. bourdon

bourdon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. lazerface

News Credits:
    Nice! I didn't think to look there. Getting this straight from the source seems like a better deal than taking a chance with those other ones on Ebay. Thank you!

5. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have this last version coming in the mail hopefully this week. I have the shout ones too but I wanted the English language version as that is what my boy will understand /want

6. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just got the Malaysian dvd set, has all three series in English. Video quality is on par with other DVD releases I believe but am no expert at things like this.

if you want the English versions of these then it only cost about 35 dollars shipped worldwide on ebay.

Well worth it IMVHO, especially if you have small children who dont want to read subtitles but want more g1 transformers