Transformers G1 Japanese boxed "Onslaught" & "Thundercracker"

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by G1 Tracks, Oct 7, 2008.

1. G1 Tracks

G1 Tracks Japanese G1 collector

Thundercracker is no longer 'on hold' because board member Deszaras does not react anymore on PM's. Thanks for nothing. Please do not react on my sales again.

Anyway; ;) 

For sale are two Japanese packaged Transformers: Thundercracker and Combaticon Leader Onslaught.

G1 Vintage Japanese Boxed Thundercracker (#24)
    G1 Thundercracker (#24) in Japanese packaging with foam insert. Thundercracker is in great condition, with tight joints and great paint. Stickers are partly aplied. He comes with one long good missile. Other than that the set is complete with both fists, both launchers, all wings and ofcourse the nosewheel. At one of his tailwings the red on one of the stickers was a bit damaged. The sticker is a bit coloured with red marker to 'repair'. The box is in good condition with some crease at the edges. You can judge for yourself when viewing the photo's.

Interested?
    Price: 58 EURO. Item is in The Netherlands. PayPal is no problem. Will ship overseas. I will also consider trading offers. C-128 Trainbot Suiken MIB for example is a immediate trade. No doubt.
    I'm also interested in G1 Japanese combiner members in Japanese boxes. I got all Japanese giftsets, but not the idividual members in their own box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

G1 Japanese Boxed Onslaught (D-64)

Onslaught is 100 procent complete with al parts. On some parts he got reprolabels. Toy is in great condition, but has somewhat loose legjoints.

Japanese extra feature for Onslaught
    De Japanese version of this toy has a launching system. In base-mode he can launch vehicles. (Like his collegue Combaticons for example). See photo!

Price
    80 euro. Paypal accepted. Will ship overseas.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Launching system:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. G1 Tracks

PM's answered ;) 

3. G1 Tracks

SOLD

Dear Moderators;

You can close this topic. Both items are sold.

Thanks!