Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I dig how despite having more mechanical bits on him,he still retains a lot of organic elements on him. If a potential new Generations BW line has BW characters looking similar to this I wouldn't mind it that much cause their original organic elements will be retained.

• Like Like x 3
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

That sounds nice, ill take it and any redecos.
    A good bw grimlock would hit the spot.

3. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    MEME2020-05-26-07-01-12.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Metalburst2099

Metalburst2099 Active Member

\"That Dinobot would make an awesome figure. I just wish his design would be less Jurassic Park and lean more towards a modern interpretation of a Utahraptor.\"

eh I\'m fine with the classic dinobutt and more spikes.

Feathers are an old idea mostly debunked. Feathered dinosaurs not feathers - creation.com

5. Metalburst2099

Metalburst2099 Active Member

\"That Dinobot would make an awesome figure. I just wish his design would be less Jurassic Park and lean more towards a modern interpretation of a Utahraptor.\"

eh I\'m fine with the classic dinobutt and more spikes.

Feathers are an old idea mostly debunked. Feathered dinosaurs not feathers - creation.com

6. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

Dinobot was a big guy, with a thick beast mode.
    Utahs are nice large robust dromeosaurs, and id be happy with it as dinobots alt.

7. Chopper Face

Chopper Face Emissary of The Vok

News Credits:
    I like how Dinobot has the curved raptor claws on his feet in beast mode And that he retains the blue torso with obligatory chromed ribs.
    This is actually a pretty descent redesign and the first time his beast mode legs don’t become his robot arms if I’m not mistaken.

8. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
    The Dinobot in the game is very heavily ‘influenced’ by Riptor from Killer Instinct.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    2 to go...

B2C48B89-3F0A-4FFB-BCC3-A23149924830.png

• Like Like x 4
  11. Issy543

Issy543 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've finally reached level 60 :) 
    Screenshot_20200609-135634.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. TheDude810

TheDude810 I have an unhealthy obsession with the RotF Game

Hey guys, I've been playing the game pretty casually for a couple years and I was wondering if you guys have any advice? How do you work your way up to getting high star characters.

13. Issy543

News Credits:
    Nowadays, the best advice I could give to work up is:
    • Complete the monthly objectives, because at certain thresholds, they’ll give you four or five star bot shards
    • Complete as many special missions as you can. They’ll be the easiest way to give you some resources, such as Energon. They are also the best way to get character crystals.
    • Never spend Energon on Crystals. Instead, save until an offer on specific resources, such as Gold, T4 Basic Sparks, T3 Alpha Sparks etc, are available.
    • Use XP boost if you have them. They’re only valid until Level 60. Once you’ve reached that level, you’ll no longer receive XP.
    • For away missions, ore-13 missions aren’t worthwhile if there are other types of missions available, especially if you find yourself getting duplicates a lot. Priorities other away missions, when possible.
    • Duplicates are your best way to not only level up a bot, but also earns you Ore-13 and bot chips. Therefore, avoid forging bots until you find it necessary e.g. achieving the daily objective of levelling up a bot by 5 levels.
    • Try to keep at least once type of star-based bots in order to have a large roster of characters. I never forged or remove any of my four star bots, because I use then for away mission and arenas.
    • Try to have at least one bot from each class when it comes to setting up the defence team. If you have multiple bots from the same class, you’ll make it easier for someone else to raid for base.
    • Put your most powerful bots in the defence team. They’ll not only have a better chance of protecting it, but you’ll also earn a lot of gold.
    • Be wary that, with the exception of five star bots, using a signature program to level up a bot changes the incremental upgrade they have whenever they are duped. A bot that has been duped and not used a signature level up program will level up by five levels upon being duped; this decreases to one level when a signature program is used.
    • Take part in alliance missions, because if your team succeeds, on a high enough difficulty, the rewards can be great.
    • Try not to think too much of the micro transactions, especially if they are really expensive. Whatever they’re offering, you’ll be able to get them eventually.
    That’s all I have for now. I hope they were useful, and that you keep on enjoying the game.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Quirinus

Quirinus Member

The Shockwave-Wheeljack 'team up' in the new mini-spotlight cracked me up. Still loving the writing in this game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bountyhunter3232

Bountyhunter3232 King Of Bounty Hunters

Haven't posted here in a very long time. But I had to, for this beauty! Transformers_2020-06-19-12-51-20.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Convoy

Convoy Useful dinosaur robot

Is anyone still playing this? I just logged in after a long time. I've kind of forgotten how to play.

Is it worth spending energon on crystals?
    How do you level up (the little bar under your name)?
    What's an alliance and can you change if yours isn't so active?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  17. Issy543

News Credits:
    At the moment I am...but I doubt I will for long, since progress is very slow for where I'm at.

Don't spend energon on crystals. You should save them up, and use it to buy limited time bundles. Plus, if you do the special missions, successfully raid other bots or complete arenas, you'll earn a lot of crystals.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Convoy

thanks! If you raid can you also be raided? And is that an issue?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Issy543

News Credits:
    You can be raided by anyone, but not everyday. As long as you put your strongest bots in the base, or you successfully raid other people multiple times a day, you should be fine. I opt for the former, because by putting my strongest bots in the base, I also get a lot of gold, which makes upgrading my characters easier.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Convoy

ok, I'll try that. thanks. and what's gold used for? When I went to upgrade it had these cubes