Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz #BringBackNationalDex

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Welcome aboard. Glad you’re enjoying the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AzT

AzT Azlaroc, Yeargroup 431 Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    So I just started playing this. When do I unlock forging? I searched the thread and it said 13 bots, but I have 15 and it still says I need more.

4. Ismaeel Kamal

Ismaeel Kamal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What tiers are your bots?

You can only forge bots that are a rank below the bot you want to forge with. For example, if you have a three star bot, then you can only forge that bot with a 1 or 2 star bot.

For reference, here's information about forging from the wiki:

To access the Forge, select “Bots” from the main menu to open your Bot inventory. Tap on any Bot for a list of actions that may be performed on that Bot. Select “Forge” to enter the Forge screen. Switch to the “Modules” tab to access Forging for Mods. You must own a minimum of 13 Bots or 8 Modules before Forging becomes available, and those Bots must be across more than one Tier.

Only Bots whose Tier is lower than the target Bot can be Forged. For example, a 4-Star Bot accepts 1~3-Star Bots, but a 2-Star Bot only accepts 1-Star Bots. The same applies to Modules. Bots that are the same Tier cannot be Forged. You cannot consume a 4-Star Bot in order to power-up another 4-Star Bot. The same applies to Modules.

5. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    1s, 2s and 3s.

6. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    And you're unable to forge your 3 or 2 star bots? Hmm...you seem to meet the requirements so I'm not sure why it's not available to you. What does the message say when you try to forge?

7. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    It says I need more bots, but I just got a Scorponok and now I can finally forge. Guess maybe they changed the requirement to 15?

8. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    Probably. The wiki I was referencing to must be out of date (I suspected this when they were using outdated pictures of the game).

How are you finding the game so far? Are you liking it?

9. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    It's surprisingly good for a free mobile game. The models and designs are awesome, especially the ones that "cool up" the toys, and I like how Wheeljack is just the MP but chonkier. It's a nice game to play for a few minutes over a few days. I'm not really grinding yet I've got a decent roster, albeit only of 3-stars so far.

The prices for the MTs are outrageous, though. $30 for five robots? That's crazy. But considering getting bots is the entire draw of the game it would dramatically shorten the lifespan of play if you could just buy everyone for a few bucks.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    Yeah, graphically, the game is great, and the gameplay is simply, yet challenging. I found this was easier to get into this game, in comparison to Earth Wars.

The prices are quite ridiculous, I'll agree, but the game is quite generous with how much crystal shards they give you (depending on the time you spend in the game, and which alliance you're in), especially if you login daily as they do give away a free bit every month, and the special missions do give great rewards, so you should be able to get almost every bots without the need for purchasing some micro-transactions.

Just don't expect getting G1 Bumblebee, 4 star DOTM Bumblebee or S-1000 to be easily obtainable though. They're pretty rare.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    Act 4 is here now!
    Screenshot_20190926-225610.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. AzT

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. KTRBrickBot

KTRBrickBot Korean "Transformer" afficionado

The newest Spotlight Mission, Shattered Bridges, takes us back to a familiar concept...

New portraits for these technically separate entities, but it would have been better if the portraits and in-game models had properly recolored reskins.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    I agree, it would have been nice if the in-game models also looked like the artwork they used for the cutscene.

Still, I like the fact that they even changed the posses of the characters during the cutscene; it was a nice touch of detail.

Part of me though did wish that the alternative universe had a drastic and different design like they did for Nemesis Prime (an evil version of Optimus Prime).

15. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
  16. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Aaahhhh I didn’t know how Alliance missions worked and now my three best bots are being held hostage for 24 hours. :( 

I like playing this game but all these arbitrary wait times are ridiculous. More time is spent watching a timer tick down than actually fighting. Oughta be called Transformers: Forged to Wait.

17. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    At least the waiting times can prevent you from being that addictive to the game :p 

Alliance Missions are only worth doing if your alliance is really active they have strong bots and so do you. If you 100% a map, you’ll get a decent reward (such as shards towards a crystal that can give you good items, depending on the difficulty of the alliance mission); otherwise if you can’t 100% a map, you just get gold, and whatever milestones you’ve reached.

For Raids, the important factor to consider when choosing a player is what classes are they have on their defence (you’d be surprised how often I see people having multiple bot from the same class) which you can use to your advantage to make your bots stronger when facing them, and the score of the highest defender they have, bearing in mind that excludes the additional points they gain from the mod they have attached.

Arenas are quite different to what they were before. It use to be that 400,000 was the maximum milestone, but then they increased this to 1.5 million, so if you really want to go that far, you’ll need as many bots as possible. Personally though, I don’t think the rewards are that good enough to justify the grind for that mode.

Also, you don’t need to forged all the time. Having duplicates can actually be a good thing, because you earn bot chips, which, if you are patient, can allow you to claim a 3, 4 or 5 star bot of you’re choice (out of three), and you earn class specific ore-13, which if you don’t need, you can sell for gold.

18. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz #BringBackNationalDex

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    That’s pretty cool they introduced Shattered Glass into F2F. I actually enjoyed that particular continuity.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ismaeel Kamal

News Credits:
    After upgrading Shockwave to rank 4, I have the makings of the A-Team:

Screenshot_20191006-213459.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. AzT

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2