Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. AirComm72

AirComm72 Instrument of Destruction

My first choice would be Cyclonus.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Issy543

Issy543 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the advice. I just realised something though; Starscream helps boost Windblade and Galvatron's stats for me. Should I also take this into account as well (both of them are four star bots as well, with them being one level away from being fully upgraded)?

3. AirComm72

I guess it depends on who you use. I'm probably not the best person to take advice from in terms of strategy in this game.:lol  I pretty much just play for fun and typically only use my favorites, whether they're the best for the job or not. As you can see from my current lineup. Ironically, I have yet to get a 4* Starscream (my namesake).

Screenshot_20181002-141053_Transformers.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Issy543

News Credits:
    That a cool line-up. My strategy, when it comes to the line-up, is to ensure that each characters is from a different class, so that the likelihood of the enemy's stat being lowered (due to the way class system works). But its up to you how you want to play.

Also, I've noticed on this picture you're not in an alliance yet. Any reason why?

5. AirComm72

Mostly because I don't want to commit too much. I tend to play more when the event interests me. I took quite few moths off recently until I saw that Cyclonus and Megatronus were coming and that got me back. And a big reason - my son plays travel hockey & football and there's some weeks that I just don't have time. Believe me, sometimes I wish I was in an alliance as there seems to be a lot of benefits.

As far as a lineup - I wish mine was a bit more balanced. If I ever get more that a 3* Bludgeon for a Warrior class and Kickback for Scout I would definitely add them when needed. I have them and Starscream as 3* duped multiple times but can't ever get them in 4 or 5*. I'm definitely not complaining though as I'm grateful for the luck I've had with crystals so far. Once I score at least a 4* Megatronus, I'll have my personal top 3 (Megatronus, Cyclonus and Soundwave).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Issy543

News Credits:
    Makes sense. I find having to balance my time with this game and personal life as well. You could form your own alliance or find one that’s not very keen on events. I remember the first alliance I joined, their leader had not been active for 60+ days, and only one other member was as active as me. I left eventually, and joined a more active, but flexible group (I.e. not hammering on alliances events).

My luck for 4 stars isn’t great as well. I’ve yet to get any to my dream bots (Optimus Prime, Arcee, Mirage) The lineup in this game is great; I’m glad they added Cyclonus. I really hope they add Sixshot to the game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Easy go with your strongest, awakened and highest forgelevel. Favorites and others of the same class comes later and a maxed 4* tac is fun in map3

• Like Like x 2
  8. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    We actually have near-identical teams. The difference is 4-Star G1 Megatron and Starscream on mine, my Shockwave being 3-Star because I don’t have 4-Star sadly, and that I don’t have Megatronus yet.

EDIT: Here it is. Just waiting for Megatronus and he’ll replace Shockwave.

5C4D95F8-6137-4F92-81F1-086D9B1A263C.png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AirComm72

I had a 4* G1 Megatron on my team but bumped him for Megatronus and before I got Shockwave, I had my 3* Starscream in there.:lol 

• Like Like x 1
  10. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    My team was all 3-Stars originally too but I upgraded when I got their 4-Star counterparts.

I also had Soundwave on there but swapped him out for Cyclonus.

• Like Like x 1
  11. LasagnaSmuggler

LasagnaSmuggler Slacker

News Credits:
    @Ismaeel Kamal
    Not a fan of Starscream, I find his null-rays pretty bad against defensive AIs and aggressive blockers, not to mention he can only nullify basic buffs like armor and orange attack/damage buffs without his signature ability. I'd save that T3 Spark for Optimus, Megatron, Dinobot or Cyclonus

• Like Like x 1
  12. Issy543

News Credits:
    Hmm...that’s sounds like a good idea, however, the bonus stats I get whenever I’m with Starscream, Windblade and Galvatron is the main reason why I’d consider upgrading him.

13. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah everyone has to upgrade bots per their own roster. I'm not missing very many 4* bots now, Mirage, Movie Prime and Shockwave come to mind but I know there are a few more. I didn't think I'd still be playing this game still but I am, now it a lot less then what I was doing but I still enjoy it.

I'll never understand why Trailbreaker is overlooked in so many TF shows, games, movies and toys.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jksit1

jksit1 The Chosen One

Anyone else Getting a "Connection error?" I have been trying for the last two hours but cannot get logged in from any device!

15. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Not sure about Trailbreakers, but F2F, compared to earth wars did 1 thing right. Its part of the game to grind (and find) crystals and bots to open (sure u can buy em too) while in earth wars finding bots is basically only done via cash, or weekend events once a month.

edit: I'll be live streaming on twitch the Megatronus special missions, and other related gameplay to grinding for Megatronus, tune in , I'll be starting in 10 mins from NOW!.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  16. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Yep after grinding in another game a few hours could play again. Think they couldn't handel Megatronus. Had a lot of Crystals to open.

17. Hubcap

Hubcap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why do the loading screens take so long in this game after the end of a fight? There is not really a lot of data to transfer...

18. LasagnaSmuggler

LasagnaSmuggler Slacker

News Credits:
    It's been a problem since the old days of the game, Kabam's probably not going to fix it

19. jksit1

jksit1 The Chosen One

Yep, "Technical difficulties!" We have been rewarded for it though.

20. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    this is the very reason F2F is 'sustainable' to play compared to earth wars. being able to farm bots during normal gameplay (and not just buy - or farm by buying during events) means that in EW if your not in an alliance, progress of any sort is almost impossible (like geology slow - things like 'tectonic plaques shift on average 7mm a year...' ). Forged to Fight allows for progress with casual gameplay, sure not as efficient but plausible.

As to the lineup. I don't think its that relevant until end game (and i'm not there so dunno). If you want to know the inns and outs of end game I suggest you check out nightskies on youtube.
    However, lineup and bot slection really become relevant at 5 stars with abilities unlocked. So unless you have more than 2-3 5* with abilities unlocked, the real priority is to 'unlock' the next tire available to you.
    It will also be more beneficial, to have 1 (or 2 at most) leveled up bots as they will trash the content at the level your at. Starting to farm the next lvl up, will allow you to reap higher benefits sooner, and you will suffer
    less pvp. So just choose your best bot and max them out as much as possible.
    The bonuses and boost you get from 'friendly bots' even if they get you beyond one lvl of difficulty than you can usually farm (assuming) are much less beneficial in pvp (just 3 bots in both cases) during mid game
    than just plain, outlevelling your enemy.

I on the other host some live game play (mid game) on twitch and am live atm!