Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Every alliance sucks since everbody just started. You need to rank-up your 1* and 2* so u can use the second more powerfull attack then your raiding skills improve since they are the cheap ones to level up.
    Reach 500 medals and you can get the 225 ore so you can improve faster etc.
    Try to choose within the minute the best base to raid for your team you only need to defeat five guards or less to win.
    Have raided bases with one gaurd and with full rooster still haven't seen anything you can't beat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do people have full bases I only have one in defense I, using everyone else for attacking? There is not enough bot since if they are in defense you can't do anything with them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Until you reach level 20 everything you need is 3 bots. You can use a shield to block attacks and you can still use the bots on guard you only remove them from guarding your base and mining gold. For the arena you can use every bot you have for the story and raids you need to complete them before you can use those bots for something else.To play everything at once and guard your base you need at least 16 bots before you start forging.

Have enough bots myself only missing a warrior to complete 100% story and alliance helps with the cooldowns

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Depends on how you define sucks. If no one is active in the alliance, it really does suck. You need people active to send and respond to help requests.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

I haven't started my 1st raid, yet. Is there a downside to doing that? In particular, do I open my base up to being raided once I start?
    If your base gets attacked, do you lose resources like in EW?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    IMG_0067.PNG
    Yes when you get attacked you lose resources, I've attached an image.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    It's only a few days.
    You raid for chips and get sometimes extra ore as bonus. If you start raiding you shield goes down so you can be attack and haven't losed a defence yet so don't know what you lose exactly if anything but those raid chips and maybe medals.

Edit or look at the post above

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Medals and chips easy to replace. THX

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I'm giving members in my alliance another day to log in and play, but if they don't play for five days in a row after the game came out, I'll be booting them tomorrow.

In addition to everything shared already, I change my base defense as I play. For example, if I need the two star bots for dailies or arena, I swap them out for that time. But before I log out for the night, I put my best bots in as defense and because they get more gold :) 

I read somewhere online (maybe here?) from a person playing since beta that early on you shouldn't forge anyone and to keep every bot you get until you have multiple three and four star bots.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Oh! One last important thing: make sure you are doing the story missions and going through each path to 100% them. You get extra rewards and resources for the 100% completion for every mission. The same goes for the dailies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great information here, I was not planning on forging regardless just because of the duplicate rewards.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  13. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Is the gold border on Windblade four stars? I was excited that I one three star finally, haha!

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I did the new Arcee mission today and got 20 Energon as a reward. Then I saw it said only 16% complete even though I did the Optimus Prime mission yesterday... I clicked on the Optimus mission and it let me do it again, and it gave me 20 Energon as well! Can someone else please try this and check if you get 40 Energon today (20 from each mission)?

Does anyone post on their forums or Facebook? I have a bug to report that is reproduceable.

14. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I found the beta post I mentioned earlier! It's from @iuJacob near the beginning of the thread, so I'm reposting the helpful post here:

15. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    See i can also play chapter OP (tells me 0%) again and they have a forum you can report bugs etc.
    TRANSFORMERS™ - Forged to Fight

Edit: Nice extra 20 energon

• Like Like x 2
  16. olevelo

olevelo Supreme King of All Transformers Earth Wars

I want to like this game but it just seems so complicated. I can't keep up with all of these different modes and stuff. Plus I got my first premium crystal after joining a random alliance, and it was just a 2* Grindor. Ugh. Stupid movie characters.

• Like Like x 2
  17. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    If it is a bug don't tell them about it just enjoy the free energon, but i'm pretty sure it is intentional so we can build up our rosters from release.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trailbreaker77

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do I add the 411 bot?

19. fujishig

fujishig Well-Known Member

I forgot what CoC was like when you have to grind through every single character you have to get arena points. At one point I had three movie decepticons on my team and I swear they all looked the same in the portraits to me. I hate those designs.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, I had that problem when I started the Marvel version of the game. Actually, I was expecting it, which is why I started playing the Marvel game... so I'd be ready for this.

It doesn't take long before everything makes sense, though. Part of it is deciding what you want to do and what you don't need to do. In Earth Wars, you pretty much have to do everything all the time in order to keep up your end of the alliance, but there are only maybe three things total to do in the game: Alliance events, Alliance Wars, and build up your characters and base through raids.

But in this game, there are a lot more different modes, and at first it feels intimidating until you realize you are not bound to do everything the way you are in Earth Wars. You can pick and choose based on which characters you want to develop.

Anyway, I don't think they've even started the alliance events in this game yet, so it's a great time to learn the ropes. You'll pick it up little by little.

Story mode is great to get the money and resources to upgrade your characters. The arena is where you can push (when you have enough characters) to try to earn new 2, 3 or 4-star characters, depending on which arena you enter. And entering all of them will also earn you shards towards crystals which will also give you new characters.

The Daily Missions is where you earn the sparks needed to take characters to the next rank.

There will be Alliance Events (found in the check mark in the menu on the lower right corner of the screen) where everyone in the alliance earns combined points towards rewards -- by doing things like participating in an arena or by leveling up a specific type of character. But here is where you have to pick and choose where to contribute, because it won't be possible to do everything. Unlike Earth Wars, where you spend the majority of the time waiting for energy to recharge, in this game, there's almost too much you can be doing across the different modes. Don't kill yourself trying to do everything. You don't need to to still make progress or to be a benefit to your alliance.

• Like Like x 1