Transformers: First Contact - RP Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Dropkick

Dropkick Pie Fanatic

Google+:
    Dreadwing nodded, and once they were in the area, he grabbed Anarchy's claws and held him down. He gained a small gash on his arm as he slammed Anarchy down onto the street.
    "CEASE AND DESIST YOU INSOLENT BUFFOON!!! YOU'RE CAUSING TOO MUCH DAMAGE!!!"

Anarchy snarled and pulled at Dreadwing's arms.
    "LET ME AT THE FRAGGER!!! I'LL RIP HIM TO SHREDS!!! I'LL RIP THEM ALL TO SHREDS!!!"

Dreadwing felt more bullets and Anarchy's rough body hitting him, as he held the position.
    "You will stop fighting, and keep a safe distance from anything destructible. You are causing way too much destruction for the area."

"AND SINCE WHEN WAS THAT A PROBLEM?!"

Dreadwing grabbed his throat.
    "SINCE IT MESSES WITH THE INFILTRATION PROTOCOLS, YOU DAMN SPAWN OF A GLITCH.

Spitfire fired a couple of rounds at Jazz, and turned to the humans.
    "Why you firing on one of our guys?"
    A SWAT member pointed at Anarchy.
    "He fired on us first! Killed two members and injured the sarge!"
    Spitfire groaned, shaking his head.
    "This is why we don't leave our berserker unattended..."
    He flew over and threw a smokebomb at Jazz.

---

Jazz looked at the approaching reinforcement Cons, and sighed.
    "Well, guess I gotta cut my dues and leave then."
    Jazz, then seeing the Smokebomb come at him, grinned and activated his thermal visor.
    "Takes more than that to take on me punk!"
    Smoke enveloped the area, as Jazz shot his grapple hook at Spitfire, and came flying at him.
    Jazz knocked him down to the floor, and threw him at the other decepticons before turning the other way, and running down an alleyway.
    Spitfire cursed, and flew after.
    "GET BACK HERE!!!"

Jazz transformed and drove off. As he was driving, he saw an unsuspecting Porsche 911 Turbo GT3 on the side of the road, and scanned it, transformed into it, and ran the other way.

Spitfire exited the alley, and saw the white Porsche drive away. He transformed and followed after.

Dreadwing groaned as Spitfire flew off on his own.
    "As much as I hate leaving him to his own devices, Anarchy is of more concern right now."
    He punched Anarchy as he tried to get out, drawing his sword and pointing it.
    "I would have you tried and executed not only for damaging vital military assets, but also for insubordination and destruction of property."
    He pointed to the Vehicons and Wrecked Police Vehicles.

Anarchy snarled as Dreadwing sheathed his sword.
    "Where's Megatron?! I demand to see where the frag he is!!! Not take orders from the likes of you fraggers!"
    Dreadwing groaned.
    "Stop it, you're making a fool of yourself. You're lucky I don't try you here and now like the DJD usually does."

Anarchy growled.
    "DON'T USE THAT CRAP ON ME!!! THE DJD AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON MEGATRON'S MOST LOYAL FOLLOWER!!!"

Dreadwing just shook his head.
    I hate these fanatic types...

---

Mirage slowly got up, and looked at the box of Kittens.
    "Seriously?! There's more of them?!"

---

Gordus used his metal arm to grab a boulder, and roll away from the Fusion Cannon blast. He then charged forwards full force and slammed his arms in a downwards thrust towards Megatron.
    "DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

2. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

San Francisco, California

"Roger that, Starscream!" Flywheels replied, getting into position.

He waited for an opening, when Jazz was fully vaulnerable and then took a shot.

"Piece of cake." he muttered to himself.

@Dropkick

"Don't ask me Starscream, this is the local SWAT team. Who I was informed have been evacuated. As we both see, they haven't. My men are firing at only the white one, the other robot do not interest me. If he becomes hostile, then I can't do anyhthing else but to eliminate him." Burns replied.

---

Las Vegas, Nevada

"I thought that too. The slower you drive the more dangerous it is on this planet. Makes you wonder whether people actually crashing into walls." Trailbreaker replied "This planet should have something. If not energon, something else to easen our stay here."

"You're fairly optimistic towards this place, Arcee. Is this because of your new friends?" Ironhide smiled.

---

Skipper, Space

Barricade opened fire on the incoming pirates.

"Bad timing, folks. We have more important things to attend to."

Brawl shot at the pirates.

"Finally, opponents!"

((hey guys, in which team was Klaxa placed?))

---

Colorado

"Damn right. She pimpin'!" Tracks replied "This place has some funny words, you know that? 'Pimpin'... I find it funny."

---

Northern New Mexico

Battletrap and Breakdown continued towards the last known location of the Autopod pod.

"I think the vault should be in the nearby area. There are some mountains over there." Breakdown stated.

"It's worth a try, I can fly there and take a closer look." Battletrap replied, heading towards the mountain range.

3. XternalPrime

XternalPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Skipper, Space

Onslaught kicked upwards to counter the slashing blades, hopefully creating an opening in Rotoro's guard.

San Francisco

Folwer was the one to answer Starscream's question. "Apparently your soldier needs to be kept on a tighter leash. He openly started assaulting the police and SWAT teams upon arrival, and they reported threats directed at them, along the lines of calling them, and I quote, 'human scum,' and whatnot. Not that I'm one to make many judgments, but why exactly would an ally of ours be referring to us as 'scum', Starscream?" Fowler asked over the comms.

Las Vegas, Nevada

Sunstreaker made a disgusted expression on his face at Ironhide's suggestion. "Making friends with the natives that regularly shed their skin? Gross," he muttered.

4. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Streetwise slowly lowered the cat into the crate, before stopping.

"I wonder..." he says, lifting the cat to his shoulder.

Landmine loudly groans.

"Great, we're being invested and Streetwise likes them" he says. "Now we've got more organics to look after."

"Earth lessons number one" says Lori. "Never say the word pimpin'. It makes you sound like an idiot."

---

Blitzwing removes his sword from the engine and tries to swing it up, to deflect the bullets, but wasn't quick enough, being knocked back. Angrily, he deployed his faceplate, a pair of metal cylinders popping out. He flew straight at Spare Rod, drawing his rifle and firing on the pirate.

Runamuck continued firing his wrist rockets at the shuttle, as Ruckus fired his particle cannons.

---

"WELL GET THE MESSAGE TO THEM!" Starscream snapped.

Flying around Jazz, Starscream fired a few shots, and then used the smokescreen to try and bring his foot down on Starscream's hood, switching comms to Fowler.

"War turns good men cruel."

5. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Debris Field, Space near Mars

"Well you ain't the brightest star in the sky, are ya mate?" grins Spare Rod as he takes advantage of Blitzwing moving in a straight line at him to fire into him repeatedly. He activates his boosters to fly backward while doing so.

(( @CyberRavager Klaxa is on the pirate defense team protecting the ship and the debris loot. He was supposedly firing from the ship into the Decepticon Skipper and was now going exit the pirate frigate ship to engage in combat with them since the Skipper is too close to the pirate ship to fire on properly now. Rotorro is already there fighting on board that ship. By himself. Back up would be nice.
    Also, your character Ferak isn't doing anything on Mars. He was given orders to attack Knockout and then Runamuck, but is doing nothing. Please remedy. ))

Decepticon Skipper, Space near Mars

Rotorro's blades catch into Onslaught's thick legs instead of the chestplates. He ducks under it to shield himself from most of Barricade's blasts. He then launches away from the leg behind Onslaught to try to slash his neck cables with the sword between his dentae.

Landscape, Mars

Geargrind didn't know what Ferak (( @CyberRavager )) was doing with the red mech ((knockout)) but he wasn't about to let those two other mechs destroy their shuttle. He leaves Runabout in the red dust and charges forward in vehicle mode to fire on both Runamuck and Ruckus.

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave waits for the dust and debris to clear... but as he does so Fauxy missing an optic and most of his face plates, surges forward in mech mode. Soundwave quickly blocks the clawed attack with one arm while using the other hand around the his enemies neck to keep Fauxy's snarling, snapping dentae at bay.

Thundercracker surges forward after his commander and also begins firing into Jazz. He notices a scrapyard to right. The Organics wouldn't care if everything got basted up there, right? "Commander! There's an empty debris field to the right!" He fires at the left side of Jazz trying to drive him toward it. He'd cease though if Starscream thought his idea was bad.

Warehouse, Colorado

The black cat darts up his shoulder into the crevice of Streetwise's warm neck. It haunches warily watching Landmine.

Ratchet sighs. "We will have to ask the newsparks how to properly handle this." He reaches for some other crates. "Ah, these appear to be more sealed which means...." He opens the crate. "Fortune smiles on us." Ratchet finds the crates have unrusted metal parts for machinery. They had been properly shielded from the elements. "This will do us well for injuries."

Los Vegas, Nevada

"Yeah," Sideswipe mutters as he drives. "You pick up anything useful? All we found earlier was organic sludge to convert, so am hoping you find something more. Like... I dunno a vault crate or something."

6. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, who goes for a drink

Twitter:
    Outside, Mars
    Runabout took out his blaster and shot at some of the pirates.

"Oh, you are approaching me?!"

Knockout shot from behind cover.

"Lord Megatron find some cover! It's too many of them to deal head on."

---

I-80, Nearing the Wyoming/Utah border

"No probs. Evanston is 20 minutes from here, we could speed up and catch up to Bee."

---

Skywarp flew above the battle below and shot his rockets at Jazz. He then dove down and transformed, trying to tackle the Autobot.

((@Dropkick))

---

Las Vegas, Nevada

Arcee tooks some time before replying.

"It's not because of them. The place is good enough to call home."

"I can actually do that, just reskining my design. Scanning a new vehicle takes a lot of energy we can't allow to spare." Prowl replied.

The two stopped next to the LVPD.

"There's a Crown Vic right there, you can use it if you want."

"It's worth the shot." Prowl scanned the car and copied the livery of the LVPD onto his own body.

"Now we're ready to go." Verity replied.

7. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Coby and Bud's House, Colorado

Coby steals two pieces from Bud's plate and gets some more bacon

"Coby, remember that you are in charge while we are at work. Don't throw a party and destroy the house while we are gone for the weekend."
    She jokes

"Mom, if I threw a party it would be so big you could see it from space."
    Coby jokes

"Uh huh. Food money is in the usual place and if anything happens the number for our station is on the fridge."
    Their mother smiles as she finishes washing the pan she used. Once she places it in the drying rack she heads to the door and turns
    "See you guys next week!"
    She waves

Coby waves back.

Mars

Megatron dodges the strike as he goes for an uppercut using the arm with his fusion cannon, planning to fire as the attack connects.
    Colorado Warehouse

Hot Shot chuckles
    "I don't know if that is how that word is meant to be used, is it Lori?"

8. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

Las Vegas, Nevada

"I'm not a fan of this either, Sunstreaker, but Arcee has her own opinions."

"Vaults? They have already landed?! I haven't picked anything up yet, they're probably out of my range." Trailbreaker replied.

---

Above Mars

Brawl beheaded one of the pirates.

"You wanna piece of me?!"

Klaxa got out of the ship and flew towards the Decepticon ship.

"So these are the supposed Decepticon tyrants? Pathetic."

---

Mars

From inside the pirate shuttle a buff, patched, white and candy red cybertronain walks out. He looks furious and beastly. He quickly rushed towards Megatron, trying to tackle him.

---

Colorado

Tracks revved his engine, spun the rear wheels, doing a burnout and drove out of the warehouse.

"Let's get out of here already!"

9. Devaron9

"That's good" says Marcus, chewing on his sandwich. "So, what did you used to do? Before... the war, I mean."

---

Landmine looked shocked at the cat.

"These organics are stranged" he said.

Streetwise smiled a little.

"I hope he can't attack my neck" he says.

Landmine then looks in the crate.

"Excellent" Landmine said.

Bluestreak waits patiently for the brother to come back.

"Not really, not" smirks Lori.

---

Blitzwing took the shots, but was able to use his thruster to reduce knockback. Pressing on, he then swung his sword at Spare Rod as he got close.

"Insignificant runt" he growls through his faceplate.

Runamuck noticed the incoming Geargrind and fired a rocket at Gear Grind, but was soon blasted off his feet after taking multiple shots from Gear Grind.

Ravage spots the pirate charging at Megatron, and begins firing his shock repeaters at them.

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Space Debris, Near Mars

"But oh so stylish!" counters Spare Rod as he swings himself around a large debris. Out of sight he takes off a bomb and plants it behind the debris and then takes off again. He keeps firing and watches to see when Blitzwing might pass.

Decepticon Skipper, space near Mars

(( @CyberRavager There are only two Pirates near the Skipper. They are Rotorro and now your Klaxa.))

((Will wait to respond in this section till Onslaught replies to Rotorro's attack))

Battlefield, Mars

Geargrind curses as Ferak completely ignores his assigned targets. At this rate Geargrind would be left to fight four mechs at the same time because Ferak wanted Gordus prey. "Ferak you fragger! Leave the silver one to Gordus!" ((@CyberRavager )) Last thing he wanted was Gordus to throw a punch at Ferak for trying to steal his kill.

Geargrind proceeds to attempt to run his treads over the fallen Runamuck as he continues to fire on Ruckus.

Bud and Coby's house, Colorado

"Wait mom!" Bud runs up and quickly squeezes her in a hug. "Okay. Now you can go."

Warehouse, Colorado

Ratchet snorts. "That organic couldn't like pierce a net much less pierce your neck, Streetwise."

Said organic hissed from its neck hiding spot as Ratchet passed Streetwise. In Ratchet's arms was a large crate full of parts and set it on a rusted truck bed to sort out. "hmm. This would make a good energon pump.... and this could be used to mend in smaller conenctions...."

Las Vegas, Nevada

"Well, it'd be pretty lame if they didn't, Trailbreaker." muses Sideswipe as they drive onto some main streets. "I mean... they are MEANT to launch when the ship is compromised."

11. Dropkick

Dropkick Pie Fanatic

Google+:
    Jazz cursed as Flywheels' shots blasted his tires and he was forced into an alleyway. He went down the path and found a place with a lot of broken down old cars around it.
    "That'll do nicely for some distraction."

He jumped over some of the missile blasts and other shots fired at him, and used his grapple over the scrap yard fence. Once over, he quickly grabbed the remaining grenades on his belt, and started setting the grenades on a trip sensor, and placing them next to the largest piles of scrap metal around the area. He was counting on the high amounts of scrap to keep him hidden as there weren't many options for a flyer to get a close look at where he was.

---

Spitfire cursed as he saw Jazz go up and over, and sliced the gates open as he charged in...

Only to find nothing.

"DAMMIT WHERE'D HE GO?!?!"

Spitfire deployed one of his gatling guns, and started off inside.

Dreadwing commed after Spitfire, observing the situation from afar as he restrained Anarchy.
    "Spitfire, watch your surroundings! There's a damn good reason that Jazz is one of Prime's lieutenants, and I would recommend caution!"

Spitfire kept going.
    "Means more for us if we bring him down and take him to Megatron then, right?"

Dreadwing growled.
    "YOU ARE NOT LISTENING SPITFIRE!!! This Autobot has outsmarted entire divisions before! Starscream can certainly atest to that! So, that being said, I DOUBT A SINGLE TROOPER LIKE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO OUTSMART HIM!!! But go ahead, don't listen to my advice, you'll see reason in a second!

Anarchy grinned.
    "You like being Angry, don't you?"

Dreadwing slapped his head.
    "Shut up you. You're already in trouble."

Dreadwing turned to Fowler and Burns.

"I apologize for the inconvenience. Anarchy has had a bit of history of not stopping when he should."

Dreadwing slapped a magnetic cuff to both Anarchy's claw and his arms, before setting him down on a Military Flatbed.
    "Now stay put and do not try to run off. Megatron would have your head for this."

He then went over and picked up the two fallen Vehicon warriors.
    He sighed, taking off his sword, and placing it on the ground.
    Then, he picked off their ID tags, and placed them on his sword hilt, before standing back up and sheathing his sword.
    "Do what you will with the two bodies. They fought well, and even though one was killed because of Insubordination, it will not be taken lightly."

He then grabbed his Laser Cannon, and stood by.
    "Starscream, Anarchy has been successfully apprehended. What do we do with him now?"

---

Mirage sighed before tapping his radar beacon.
    "I wonder why none of the others have responded to the beacon we set off?"
    He shrugged, before transforming and parking next to the door.
    "I'll keep watch for now. You guys do whatever, but keep it low profile, there's light out and it looks like folks are starting to move around more frequently."

---

Gordus grunted in pain as the hit connected and launched his head upwards.
    "GAAAARGH YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU SILVER TIN CAN!!!"

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  12. Devaron9

Blitzwing steps on the ship and shifts to tank mode, firing cryogenic shells at Spare Rod.

Ruckus slings his axe at Geargrind, hoping to bring him down as Runamuck yelps in pain.

---

"How would you know?" suggests Streetwise. "This our first encounter with them!"

Landmine decides to start moving crates to the edge of the room so that no-one trips on them while being busy.

---

"KEEP HIM DOWN!" Starscream yells over comms.

He then gets airborne to see the area from above to locate Jazz.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  13. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Mars

Megatron gets surprised by the tackle and aims his fusion cannon at the chest of the mech.
    "You piles of scrap are barely worth the energy spent fighting you."
    But, if we can destroy them while keeping their ship safe... our transport issues are gone.
    Megatron opens a comm to Soundwave
    "Operation: Takeover is priority."

Bud and Coby's House

Their mother kisses Bud on the forehead and smiles
    "Listen to your brother, actually listen this time."

Cpby tries to hide his smile from the comment from his mom.

Warehouse area, Colorado

Hot Shot drives off after Tracks and begins to scan the area while driving
    "So, what do you have around here?"

14. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Bud and Coby's House

Bud pouts. "okay... I know last time I didn't the whole "fireworks up the chimney" thing didn't work out.... Love you!" He dashes back to Bud and his mouth drops seeing some of the bacon missing!

Warehouse, Colorado

"I know, because I did the PSI calculations for an organic creature that size with those scanned characteristics. It's too small to really damage us. It's not Ravage." muses Ratchet setting aside a large beam.

In the crate mewing began to start up and the mother cat perked her head. The large grey and white kitten was trying to leap out of the box.

Debris Field, Space near Mars

Just as Blitzwing fires, Spare Rod sets off the bomb trigger and it explodes. Debris hurtles in all directions. He waits for it to clear to see if Blitzwing was caught in it.

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave responds to Megatron's comm as he contrinues to grapple Fauxy. "Af-Affirmative!" Soundwave's visor glows and suddenly Fauxy is rearing back clawing at the remains of his face. Soundwave takes the opportunity to fire a finishing shot into Fauxy's exposed cranial plating. The pirate falls deactivated.

Soundwave brushes himself off, walks out the Nemesis, and then drives up the crater toward where the pirate ship was detected.

Battlefield, Mars

"Graaaaah!" screams out Geargrind as the axe successfully gets lodged in his treads. He transforms and kicks Runamuck hard and toward the edge of the crater. He dodges behind a dusty rock and pulls out the axe.
    "Fragger.... Hope Gordus is doing better."
    Geargrind checks his grenade supplies but knows he can't use them near their shuttle.
    "The unmake take them all...."
    He preps his arm guns for the next attack and then runs out firing solely on Ruckus while moving backwards. He hoped to lure the mech away from the ship.

Thundercracker smirks as Jazz ends up in the scrapyard. He comms Starscream. "Permission to carpet bomb the scrapyard, Sir?"

15. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Coby and Bud's house Colorado

"Ok Bud, when we finish we go back to the warehouse and help out... if the police didn't find them first."
    Coby states

16. Devaron9

Bluestreak's hologram had started tapping on the dashboard to the tune of the music.

Streetwise went to lift the small kitten out of the box. Landmine audibly groans.

"This is getting ridiculous" he says. "Someone please let Starscream come back and shoot at us!"

---

The debris smashes against Blitzwing, dislodging him from his position. He quickly recovers and switches to jet mode.

Ruckus fires both particle cannons at Gear Grind.

---

"Is there evidence to that we can back up the decision?" Starscream inquired.

Starscream new they needed to explain why they blew up said scrapyard, not just that Jazz might still be there.

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Coby and Bud's house, Colorado

Bud nods and finishes scarfing his food before running into the garage and collecting into a cardboard box the projector and old tech they need. He throws into into bluestreaks's backseat before running back into his room to get a laptop, camera, and collapsible tripod. He rushes back and plops himself into Bluestreak's passenger seat. "I call shotgun!"

Warehouse, Colorado

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeew!" The kitten tries and tries until it finally climbs onto Streetwise's finger. It sniffs him and takes a curious lick and nom on one of his platings. It does no damage.

----

Debris field, Mars

"Well you're a tough bugger, ain't ya mate?" grumbles Spare Rod trying not to lose his cool as the explosives fail to stop Blitzwing. He attempts to shoot out Blitzwing's cockpit as he zeroes in on Spare Rod.

Battlefield, Mars

As Soundwave drives up the crater he notices Runamuck hanging off the edge. He gives a quick scan and sees the mech still lives. Soundwave drives over the edge to battleground and soon finds Ruckus firing into an outcrop that a pirate must have taken refuge behind. He transforms and begins sneaking toward the shuttle.

Geargrind grits his dentae as his cover is getting blown to bits by that annoyance. He turns and fires his own artillery before transforming. He couldn't drive anymore, but at least in this form he was more protected. "Let's see whose military grade armor is tougher!"