Transformers: First Contact - RP Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Feb 1, 2019.

1. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, who goes for a drink

Twitter:
    Hwy 289, Wyoming

"And it probably isn't good for our chassis." Bumblebee added.

"Fine." Cliffjumper replied, pulling away from the yellow Beetle.

---

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Knockout entered the pod.

"You know what do to, right? You don't want me freezed in her for an eternity!"

---

Mars, Mars

"Find something in the ship."

---

Area 51, Nevada

Skywarp got surprised by what Starscream just did.

"Did he...?"

---

Las Vegas, Nevada

Jimmy and Verity were still chilling inside the pink Vantage, when Jimmy's stomach roared.

"Go inside and get something." Verity said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"I'm hungry, I seek real food! Let's go get some KFC."

"I think there's one down the road, just off the main boulevard."

"We should stay on the lookout for any cybertronians." Arcee stated.

"Don't worry Arcee, you'll detect someone when we get there." Jimmy replied "Let's roll!"

2. Dropkick

Dropkick Frutti Tutti

Google+:
    Dreadwing would shake his head.
    "Rude."
    He stood as Starscream made his acquaintances with the General.
    "Of course, you'd be the one to say that."
    He turned to the General, and seeing Starscream drop his Null-Rays, dropped the Heavy Cannon and sword on his back.
    He still had some trip mines on his belt, but the humans did not know that they were mines.
    "We have no intention to harm you or your people General."
    Dreadwing than tapped the side of his head.
    "Blitzwing, Barricade, what are you two rambling about up there? Didn't I tell you two to never leave your mics on?"
    ---

Spitfire sighed.
    He tapped the side of his head.
    "Is everything alright up there? Tell me that the Humans have not done anything stupid."

---

Mirage sighed, perplexed.
    "Well, it's a start I guess..."
    He turned to the others.
    "Tracks, Landmine, what do you guys say?"

3. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Colorado

Hot Shot raises his arms
    "I am serious! I had just crashed and then saw the three children when Screamer attacked me and threw me into the building."

Coby turns to Lori
    "You do know who I am right?"
    He gives a big smile as he pulls out his phone.

Mars

Megatron turns to Soundwave
    "When you get the scans complete, send me them."
    A new, more stern tone emanated from Megatron's voice

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Colorado

Bud grins at Mirage's approval. He was REALLY starting to think this guy was the COOLEST of the bunch. So awesome.

Ratchet grumbles something softly before sighing. "Well then, let's assume you are telling the truth then and that's a good sign. Means Starscream may have fried some of his tactical circuitry and is reckless enough to get killed now." He nods at the leg. "Good news. Its a small break in the frame and the wires can easily be mended. I have the materials on me to fix it. Will turn off the feedback circuitry to the legs and get that quick fix done." He reaches over to the port in Hot Shots neck, bypasses with his medical protocols into his circuitry, and turns off the feedback from Hot Shot's broken leg (i.e. numbed it.) Ratchet takes out a small metal sheet and begins cutting it to the proportions he needs before beginning to weld it into Hot Shot's inner frame.

Area 51, Nevada

Seeing both commanders act as such, Thundercracker reluctantly drops his own blasters to the ground. "Come on Warp. Starscream didn't get to be Second in Command by being completely stupid."

I-15, Nevada

Sideswipe groans. "How much longer, Ultra Magnus?"

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave nods at Megatrons orders. "Acknowleged, Lord Megatron."

He then turns to stare blankly at Knockout in silence for a minute as he reviews in memory banks how to work a stasis pod. "Affirmative."

5. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

Area 51, Nevada

"General, do we accept them in? Spitfire vouched for them, maybe they will indeed be of our assistance." Burns turned to Whalen.

Flywheels stood there and turned to Thundercracker.

"All of my weapons are integrated into my body, what do I do?"

@Devaron9

---

I-15, Nevada

"I'm fine for now, kid." Ironhide chuckled "But this open empty road is what will end me."

"I'm also running on fumes, can't we stop just for five cycles?!" Trailbreaker moaned.

"Alright, alright... There's an abandoned building just up ahead by the side of the road." Magnus pointed towards the abandoned gas station 20 meters in front of them.

---

Nemesis, Mars

"I've been trying to contact you for at least a megacycle by now! Where are you? Status report!" Barricade ordered.

6. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Area 51, Nevada

Skywarp dropped his weapons.

"They should let us in, if they don't we retreat. It's our best choice of action." Skywarp quickly whispered to Thundersmacker.

---

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

The cryochamber activated and Knockout went offline as the repairs initiated.

---

((Quick retcon, I accidentally placed Prowl much more to the north than where he should be, hence why he's around Primm, Nevada not Reno, Nevada. Sorry for the mistake.))

Between Primm and Jean, Nevada

Prowl was already in the Autobot beacon's radius.

"Now if Arcee was staying within the area as per protocol, it would be really easy for me to find her." Prowl thought.

---

Las Vegas, Nevada

Arcee drove down the boulevard and took the first right, stopping in front of a small red and white building with a couple of people sitting in front of it and drinking coffee. The time was around 9 in the morning and people were just beginning to show up. Arcee parked near the building and the two humans got out.

"Do you want us to get you something, Arcee?" Verity asked "What do you eat? Aren't you hungry?"

"What I consume, you don't have in you or near here. The closest you have to my food is the liquid you call fuel."

"Alright, be right back!"

As Verity closed the driver's door, she walked towards the building, which Jimmy entered. When she entered too, he turned to her.

"That's our chance, let's make a run for it!" he whispered to her.

"Are you out of your mind, James?!" Verity raised her hands.

"I'm not sure about all of this one bit!"

"Me neither but it's what I've been seeking my whole life, it's calling to me, I'm craving it." her voice sounded honest and unsure at the same time.

Jimmy took a good look of her and sighed.

"Alright, we stay and play this game but if your life gets in danger-"

"My life? In danger?! Danger is my second name, Jimmy boy!" she smirked as she bumped his right shoulder "Now let's get something to eat."

7. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Marcus rubbed his eyes.

"So... how far we from your buddies" he yawned.

---

Starscream groans as Flywheel speaks. Put them down, use a sealant to glue them down, whatever."

The general mused what to do for a moment.

"Hangar 12. That should be empty" said the General. "You'll have to excuse, we don't have many sites that will house you." While you are inside, your weapons remain out here."

General Whalen then turned to Burns.

"Set up a screen" he ordered. "Record everything. I want a full team to secure the hangar, multiple tanks on patrol."

"Well then, shall we enter" said Starscream, walking over to the hangar.

He scanned the hangar as he entered. No concealed weaponry in the hangar. No need to keep his missiles off the soldiers.

---

Landmine frowned.

"Starscream just attacked in this town" he said. "Even if he doesn't know the building, they'll be back. And when they do, we won't be safe."

"Neither will any of the other towns" argues Bluestreak. "We just crashed into their town and brought Starscream with us. They need our help if he comes back!"

---

"That was Starscream, right?" said Blitzwing to Barricade. "In the background. And Skywarp and Thundercracker, I think."

---

Runamuck looked around, before tearing several seatbelts from the cockpit, and fashioning them into makeshift binds. He beings tying crates to Runabout to a thumbs up.

8. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Area 51, Nevada

Thundercracker sends a text over to Flywheels HUD. If he accepted the message to read it, it would say. "You can always just throw that one hand blaster down. It's not like the rest of us are completely without weapons despite throwing down our blasters. The aliens seem to stupid to know this." With that he grabs Skywarps shoulder and enourages him with a small push. "Come on. No point thinking. Let's just follow our Commander for now." He then follows Starscream into the hanger.

Nevada

Sideswipe quickly breaks formation and drives past Ultra Magnus into the abandoned gas station. He goes behind the building facing away from the road and transforms. He stretches dramatically with an "Eghhhhhhh!"

Colorado

Ratchet continues his work till the internal frame is reinforced and the wires restored. He closes the leg panel. "There...." He reaches for Hot Shot's neck once more and turns the sensory circuitry back on. "How does that feel? All the conections restored?" ((@fafireguy ))

Bud frowns. "That flying, screechy guy is gonna come back? I don't like him."

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave takes note of the timer on the pod and sets an alarm five minutes before its due to open, so that he may get back to Knockout in time. He then quickly takes leave of Megatron and heads up toward the hallways and the chopped in half fuel tank room. He opens the door and is pleased to find the weather has died down. Transforming, he drives up the crater toward the back half of the ship overhanging its edge.

9. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

Area 51, Nevada

"Yes, sir!" Burns saluted "Should we take them underground to their comrade?"

Flywheels slowly nodded to Thundersmacker. He took out two rockets from his arms and dropped them down along with his trusty hand pistol.

"That's what I'm left with." he said as he started walking after Starscream "Where is the comrade of ours, General?"

---

I-15, Nevada

As Magnus and his team stopped for a break, Ironhide scanned an internet router.

"Hey team, we have a situation."

"What is it?" Magnus asked.

"A town in this state burned down to the ground and people reported two machines fighting."

"We have been discovered much earlier than expected." Magnus muttered.

"The good news is that there's no evidence apart from human reports and it happened in the middle of the night. I believe as long as we remain hidden, we won't be discovered."

"That's some good news, Ironhide. Keep your optics in these reports."

"I'll connect to their global net, which they refer to as the Internet and keep track of any new and incoming information. Military soldiers just arrived in that town, which is called Stoneville."

---

Colorado

Tracks wakes up, coming slowly to conscience.

"Where are we?"

---

Nemesis, Mars

"I believe so. Something is breaking the connection, like a barrier of some sorts. I'm looking for a way to go past it." Barricade tried to adjust the transmitter.

Meanwhile Brawl transformed to robot mode, just outside of the Nemesis.

"I finally found it!"

10. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Hwy 289, Wyoming

"I don't know. Going southwest is our best bet." Bumblebee replied.

---

Mars, Mars

"Transform and let's get out of here!" Runabout said.

---

Area 51, Nevada

Skywarp walked after Thundercracker and Starscream.

---

Las Vegas, Nevada

A couple of minutes later Verity and Jimmy came out of the KFC, holding large buckets and cups. They sat on a table and unpacked their food. Meanwhile Arcee began detecting an vague incoming energon reading, someone was coming.