Transformers: First Contact - RP Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Feb 1, 2019.

1. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Nowhere, USA

"Whatever you say 'hide..." Sideswipe opened his own car door and an avatar a young man with red hair, extreme shades,, and a lot of leather stepped out of the Lamborghini. (( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/e8/2c/04e82c23ea5e4f045332f85156b1df3e.png )). He crosses his arms and smirks. "Yeah... I'd listen to him if I were you, folks."

"The hell? You look like a fed. You a fed?!" shrieks the man of his bike.
    "Death to feds!" shouts someone behind him.
    And the others rev their engines in agreement.

Colorado

Bud points to where Coby just caught Mirage. "Way to go Coby!!! I knew you could do it! Hero time! Yeaaaaaaaaah!"

Tumbleweed, Colorado

"I'll fix you up later." promises Ratchet. It looked like superficial damage so he didn't worry much. "I'll take over directly." Ratchet begins to hook into the wire systems. "keep a look out."

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave perks up at Megatron's confidence in him. "Soundwave confirms: Knockout will recharge with Barricade and Megatron while Blitzwing aides in ship repairs and guards sleepers? If so, Soundwave has orders for Blitzwing."

2. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Landmine looked down.

"Yeah, you're right..." where's the blue one?" asked Landmine.

Lori simply shrugged. Landmine then looked at where Bud was pointing.

"OH SCRAP, MIRAGE!" he yelled.

Running over, he knelt over Mirage.

"Are you okay?" Landmine asked. "Can you walk?"

---

Bluestreak climbed up onto the tower to make sure the cables were secure, before hopping down and giving Ratchet a thumbs up to go ahead."

---

"Can you stop with third person?" groaned Blitzwing. "Just speak like a regular Cybertronian!"

3. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    Casper, Wyoming

"Cool!" Bumblebee cheered "So... Marcus, are you from here? This place Way-oh-ming?"

---

Dust Storm, Mars

"Idiot." Runabout laughed.

---

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Knockout closed the chambers in, which Barricade and Blitzwing were, and activated them. A bar came up on the monitor and began filling.

"In a couple of cycles, they will be fully healed."

---

Stoneville, California

Arcee transformed and hopped over Dreadwing's sword.

"I'm much more agile than you, dumb glitch!" she mocked as she detached her doors from the back, which transformed into swords.

4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Yosemite Park, California

Thundercracker frowns at the lack of response. He sends out another distress signal.

Stoneville, California

Once again Dreadwings comms would ping with the distress signal.

Tumbleweed, Colorado

Ratchet nods and begins sending out an encrypted signal. "Attention Autobots, this is Autobot Chief Medical Officer Ratchet speaking, requesting contact. Repeat. This is Chief Medical Officer Ratchet requesting contact from any planetbound Autobots."

Colorado

"Coby saved him right?!" shouts Bud running toward the hay truck bed.

5. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Colorado

Mirage rubbed his head.
    "My vocal processor hurts like hell, and I could totally use a Cryo-chamber, but other than that, I'm fine..."
    He waved at Bud.
    "Hey kid, I'm fine! Don't need to worry bout me!"
    He got Ratchet's transmission, and He answered it.
    "Hey doc, it's Mirage, I hope you can trace our call, because we're kinda stuck with a broken leg over here... and by that, I mean Hot Shot broke his leg. And we had to fight off Screamer... and... well, you get the idea."

---
    Stoneville, California

Dreadwing got the message.
    "Hmph... my brothers require my assistance..."
    He sighed, calculating his odds, and the odds his brothers would be able to survive given the time required he would need to finish the Autobot off.
    "Time to let off the hunt for now."
    He turned to Arcee, and tapped a button.
    "Be glad I did not rip out your spark today Autobot. We shall meet again on the battlefield someday, but until then, you shall have to wait."
    The button detonated the rest of his mines around town, setting the town more ablaze than before.
    He than tossed a motion trigger mine at Arcee, before transforming and taking off.

---
    Later...

Yosemite National Park, California

Dreadwing flew over a local airbase, and accidentally alerted them to his presence in the area.
    When they had scrambled their fighters, a squad of F-22s and a squad of F-15s, Dreadwing sighed.
    "Locals."
    As he came to Thundercracker and Skywarp's position, he opened short-range comms with Thundercracker and Skywarp.
    "Prepare for alt-mode scanning, I am bringing flight-worthy vehicles to your position, and the metal from their chassis should be more than enough to repair your bodies after I scrap these insignificant locals."
    He performed an aileron roll, avoiding AA missile lock, before passing overhead Thundercracker and Skywarp's position.

6. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

Dust Storm, Mars

"What?!" he was surprised by the lack of an entrance "What have you two idiots done?!"

---

Colorado

Tracks puked energon, barely moving and hurting all around.

@Devaron9 @Dropkick

---

Escape from Nowhere, USA

Ironhide's holomatter stared at the punks with the bikes, without saying a word. He slowly walked to one of them.

"Call me Snake." he continued to glare at the man in front of him.

---

Nemesis, Mars

Barricade began healing and everything looked fine and working.

7. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave answered Blitzwing with the one optic exposed in the mask narrowing. "Negative." Only when alone with Megatron and one of his cassettes would Soundwave go back to default speech which gave emotional cues. It was much like how he hid his optics and mouth. Blitzwing and Knockout could not be trusted. "Decepticons trapped. Blitzwing will begin salvaging unburnt metal plates while guarding perimeter. Knockout remain guarding Lord Megatron's progress. Soundwave will salvage circuitry while maintaining vigilience of communications. Expecting Dreadwing to establish new base."

Tumbleweed, Colorado

Ratchet received a response and his tempered flared. He hissed in angry whisper into the communicator. "You tell that punk I'm coming over there to break his other leg! Of all the stupid things for a newbie to do, taking on the second in command of the decepticon forces!" He swore a bit more before. "Give me your coordinates before the idiot does something even more stupid!" Hot Shot was totally being gunned for now.

Colorado

Bud tilts his head at Mirage. "Are you talking to the mothership?! Are you going to teleport again?!"

Yosemite, California

Thundercracker smiles at the response and quickly nudges Skywarp. "Hey buddy! We got Dreadwing to help us! Come on Warp! Wake up!"

Nowhere, USA

The biker who had been talking rips off the gun from his back, and the others follow suit to point it at Ironhide's Avatar. "Your name is gonna be dead if you take one step closer 'Snake.'"

Sideswipe meanwhile is doing a rundown on what "feds" means via the world wide web. Bingo! His avatar leans against his true body while answering smarmily. "Yeahhhhh. You do that and the feds you hate and who are totally listening in on are going to bomb you with their drone overhead. It'll make a nice explosion here on you guys."

Instinctively, all the men at once turn their heads to the sky. The one off his bike scoffs. "You're bluffing."

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  8. GogoDG

Twitter:

Skywarp woke up.

"Eh? What? Can't you see, I'm trying to die here."

---

Stoneville, California

Arcee leaped in the air and kicked the mine towards the sky, detonating it in the process. She than landed on the ground and looked around, seeing that Dreadwing escaped. Verity arrived soon after.

"Arcee, the town!"

"I know but there's nothing we can do. Your leaders can handle it."

"Yeah, I know you can't. We must go, the police and probably the military will be here soon enough! Jimmy is packing up and we should head east."

"I must wait for my people."

"You can, in Vegas for example."

"Vegas?"

"You'll see, now do your transformation thing."

Arcee chuckled as she reverted to her Aston Martin alt mode.

---

Dust Storm, Mars

"Get through the window, Brawl!" Runabout showed himself trough the window.

---

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Knockout nodded to Soundwave and continued observing the cryochambers' status.

9. Devaron9

"Not really... only been living here for a few years" said Marcus. "Used to come from Michigan, but found work in Wyoming... well, till I got fired today. I... think... I've... GOT IT!"

Ratchet's message began playing from the radio as it turned on.

"Uhh… you wouldn't happen to know a Chief Medical Officer, would you?" Marcus asked. "Cos Ratchet doesn't like the name of any DJ I've heard. Though, umm, I don't actually know any DJ's, so it kinda defies my point, doesn't it..."

---

Bluestreak kept watch as Ratchet sent out the message. He saw flashing red and blue light emitting from a few streets over.

"Might be working to a time limit" Bluestreak whispered. "The locals have definitely noticed that the power's out."

---

"Mirage, don't give the organic ideas" Landmine said regarding the mothership comment.

Landmine looked at Coby and Bud.

"Kids, I need you to do something important" he said. "Watch Mirage. Blue one, Cody... Cozy… whatever your name, you said you wanted a try at fixing a bot, see if you can do something about Mirage, or at least talk to him. Someone has to find Tracks."

With that, Landmine drives back up to the mountain. Reverting back to robot mode once he was in the forest, he started calling out.

"TRACKS?" he yelled. "TRACKS, CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

---

"If you can fit your fat butt through" teases Runamuck.

---

Blitzwing sighed as the cryochamber closed on him, entering stasis as it did its work.

10. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Casper, Wyoming

"Fired? Who shot you?" Bumblebee asked before catching Ratchet's message "Ratchet?! He's alive?!"

---

Coulterville, California

Starscream found himself on the lands of a local ranch near the small town of Coulterville. A large two story house was by the foot of a nearby hill. Some of the windows lit as the seeker landed. Soon enough a large buff man with a bald head and a leather jacked walked out of the house, holding a .357 Magnum pistol and binoculars. He looked confused as he was slowly walking away from his house.

11. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Mars

Megatron was silent
    If Optimus and his band of merry misfits are still functioning, I am going to end them all in front of him...

Colorado

Hot Shot grabs three pieces of rhubarb and attempts at a makeshift brace.
    "Oh Ratchet is going to want to end me..."

Coby jumps out of the truck
    "COBY!"
    He calls out to landmine before turning to Mirage.
    "Ok... let's see what I can do."
    He pulls out his wrench
    "Where does it hurt?"
    He asks with a large childish smile.

12. CyberRavager

Welcome to the Jungle, USA

Ironhide's holomatter punched the biker in front of him.

"Bluff this, punk!"

---

Dust Storm, Mars

Brawl saw Runabout and began climbing through the window.

"So this is where you bozos have been hiding."

---

Colorado

Tracks roared in pain, for the others to hear him. His servos were not responding and his voicebox had deactivated itself from the attack.

---

Extraterrestrial Hwy, Nevada

The convoy turned left and headed for the borders between the highway and the closed off zone of Area 51. It went past the chain fences, down a tight road, leading to a military base in the distance. The sun was about to peak over the mountains in the next few minutes. Burns woke up from a quick nap and looked around to make sure everything goes accordingly.

13. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Colorado
    Mirage sighed.
    "Kid, I can't teleport. Sorry to disappoint."
    He heard his K.E.R.S beeping in his head.
    "Damn, used up all my kinetic energy reserves..."
    Mirage stood up a little.
    "You know, I honestly don't know of anything wrong in my bot mode..."
    He transformed into a Caparo T1.
    "I honestly think I might have something wrong in here though..."

---
    Yosemite
    Dreadwing pulled more evasive maneuvers, and shot down an F-22.
    "I hope that those two are doing alright down there..."

---
    Nevada
    Spitfire, seeing that no one was around them as they approached the S7 base of operations, transformed into his robot mode, and sat on the truck bed.
    "Sheesh, that took a while..."
    He stretched a little.

14. Devaron9

"No, uh, as in lost my job" corrected Marcus. "It's what he said."

Marcus turns the volume up on the radio for Bee to hear.

---

Starscream dragged himself across the crops, crushing them as he pulled himself. Energon was leaking from his wound over the ground.

"Rrr… locals" he growls as he see's the building ahead.

Starscream had yet to spot the owner at the front of the house.

---

Lori couldn't help but laugh at Hot Shot's attempt to use the Rhubarb as a brace.

"I think you're gonna need more than three of those to make a brace" she said.

Landmine rushed towards the noise, and after some time of looking, found Tracks lying on the ground.

"Hang on buddy, I got you!" Landmine, said sliding as he lowered himself to help Tracks.

Immediately, Landmine got to work patching up his comrade, so at least he could alleviate the pain.

---

"You were standing at a maintenance panel" said Runamuck. "The proper entrance, the boarding ramp, is probably half buried in the sand. We ain't getting that open."

Runamuck hits a button to close the shutters on the windows.

"Besides, you wanna stay out there?" he asked. "We're too far to get back to the Nemesis."

The storm outside battered both the hulls of the shuttle and the Nemesis.

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"You aren't dying. You are too glitchy to die. Now look up. We're rescued. Dreadwing brought us even better scans. Let's scan them and then I'll haul you to whatever base he has." states Thundercracker.

Tumbleweed, Colorado

Ratchet looks up from the circuitry and notices what Bluestreak spotted. He nods. "Alright, we have the coordinates. Estimated time of arrival is one hour. We will see you soon, Mirage. Ratchet out." He closes down the communications. "Let's get going." He sends the coordinates over transmission to Mirage and transforms. "Let's roll." Ratchet rolls out.

Colorado

Bud waves goodbye to Landmine and then hears the bad news from mirage. "You... You can't?! But! But I SAW you disappear!"

S@*t hits the fan, USA

Every man but the one who was punched, fires their gun into Ironhide's avatar.

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave picks up the mars rover communicator and carries it with him as he begins surveying the ship as his Lord Megatron had commanded. The ship was thoroughly trashed. The tail end was missing and likely floating in space from where its engines were hit by the Autobot debris. The central half was cut from the front of the ship, the latter of which had broken off and fallen into a crater. They would need to either haul up or haul down one of those halves. Soundwave's frown began deepening behind his mask as he traversed on and opened the door to the fuel tank room. He immeditately had to close the door as mars was on the other side of HALF of that room. So that's where the break of the ship had occured. The other half of the fuel room and living quarters were at the top of the crater. This was very not good at all. At this rate of damage, Soundwave estimated the Decepticons would only be able to salvage enough to create a ship that could traverse only a few planets at a time. They were effectively trapped in this solar system unless they acquired more parts or aide elsewhere.

16. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Dust Storm, Mars

Runabout leaned towards Runamuck and whispered.

"You know, the higher ups call us idiots but looking at him, I don't think we're the dumbest here."

---

Skywarp continued recharging, now finally beginning to look more stable than before, just as the rising sun started turning the sky orange.

---

Casper, Wyoming

Music began sounding through the radio.

Well well you (ooh ooh ooh ooh)
    You make my dreams come true...

"Wow! This sounds nice. What is this?" Bumblebee asked.

Cliffjumper noticed Bumblebee closing in.

"Took you long enough."

---

Coulterville, California

The man continued walking in the grasslands of his ranch, slowly getting further from his house and closer to Starscream's position.

---

Stoneville, California

Arcee drove past two fire engines, heading in the opposite direction. She and Verity parked in front of Jimmy's garage and waited for him to come out. After a second or two, he was running towards the car with two duffle bags in both hands. He opened the passenger door and threw the bags on the back seats, then quickly got in.

"Drive!" Jimmy nervously said.

"What's the rush?" Verity sarcastically asked.

"No biggie, the town is burning." he hysterically replied.

"Where to now?" Arcee asked.

"Head to Vegas, it's like 80-100 miles south of here, down the US-93." Verity explained.

"Got it." the pink femme replied and stepped on the gas.

17. CyberRavager

Area 51, Nevada

The convoy entered the base and headed for one of the hangars, lined up next to the airstrip. The biggest truck, which was transporting Spitfire, parked inside the hangar and the doors closed behind it. Men with military uniforms, with "S7" stitched onto them walked in and waited for Agent Burns and the S7 officials to step in. Burns got out of the truck and saluted the men, which saluted back.

"Gentlemen, we have important matters to discuss, something that threatens our national security. But some of us believe that we can benefit from this individual if we in return help him find his people." he explained "May I present to you, Spitfire."

---

Shit Escalates, USA

Ironhide recalled his avatar, which disappeared just before any bullet hit it.

"Not cool." the red Raptor spoke, he then transformed and aimed his arm mounted cannons towards the men "One wrong move and you're dust fleshlings! Scramble before I blast you to Hydrus IV."

---

Dust Storm, Mars

"What choice do I have?" Brawl asked as he sat on the ground, bored from the lack of any interesting things to do.

---

I-15, California

Flywheels continued flying after the police 350z, which looked really out of place in the American highways.

18. Devaron9

Bluestreak transforms into his car mode.

"Lead the way, Doc" he said.

---

"No, that's not it!" went Marcus. "Wait... are you robots advanced enough you track where the signal came from, or is that too sci-fi?"

---

Starscream looked at the man.

"Fleshling, I am commandeering this facility in the name of Decepticon Leader Starscream!" he announces to the man.

---

"Totally" whispers Runamuck.

He then looked at Brawl.

"Bury your head in the ground?" Runamuck suggested.

---

Somewhere in the Gulf of the Farallones, California

Beneath the waves, something attempted to respond to the message Ratchet sent out. No such luck. It couldn't move from the sea floor. And so it waited for another chance...

19. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Casper, Wyoming

"If by tracking you mean where the regrouping point is? I know the perimeter for now but once we get closer, we'll detect the exact location." Bumblebee explained.

"What's the road leading west of this place?" Cliffjumper murmured "You people really have a bad city planning, it's way too crowded for my size."

---

Dust Storm, Mars

"And when you have burried it, blast with your cannons pointed at it!" Runabout added.

---

Coulterville, California

The man looked at Starscream with shock and pointed his gun towards his face.

"You can speak?" he asked.

---

I-5, California

The highway went above a hill, which have been obstructing Prowl's view for miles ahead. Now he could see everything, from the small towns around him, to Los Angles and the Pacific to his far right. This height was enough for him to get Ratchet's message.

"Medical Chief Ratchet?!" he tried to comm back.

((@TFan2013 @Devaron9))

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  20. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

On the road, Colorado

Ratchet let loose a sigh. "It's a shame these natives like to swarm, Bluestreak. I would have liked to have stayed a little longer on the radio in case we got anymore responses. Hopefully whoever else heard can find us with the others. Though we all do seem a bit scattered." ((@GogoDG ))

Elsewhere in Colorado

"Can you fix him, Coby?" aska Bud worriedly. "I mean he's an alien, but he's a car and you're the best at cars! You can fix him as easily as that neighbors car we rammed into with the lawnmower, right? Or that time we fell through the attic wood and into dad's truck window? Or that time mom's car wouldn't start and you found the chewed wires from that secret pet rat I was keeping?"

"Dreadwing, this unit Thundercracker." comms Thundercracker. His chest sparks unhappily at the use of the coms again. "Skywarp is unresponsive. Will transform and carry him to whatever base you have." Thundercracker reached down for Skywarp preparing to throw him up in the air, transforming, and then allowing Skyarp to land on his back. It was a field maneuver designed for when under fire and needing to evacuate the injured quickly.

IT'S ALIENS!!!, USA

Sideswipe follows Ironhide's lead and disappears his avatar and transforms with his guns pointed.

Instead of freezing though, the men all scream like someone was giving them super wedgies.
    "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ALIEN INVADERS!"
    "THEY'RE GONNA DISECT US!"
    "KILL THEM OR BE KILLED!"
    "NO JUST RUN!"
    "I'M TOO UGLY TO DIE!"
    "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

They all fire continuously at Ironhide and Sideswipe until they run out of ammo in their first clips and bolt on their bikes.

Crashed Nemesis, Mars

Soundwave sighs and sets down the Mars Rover turned communitator down and begins sifting through the control room for non-singed wires. He hoped to contact Cybertron as soon as he could... but he really didn't know yet what he had to work with.