Transformers Fan Stream May 14th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BlackHawkOmega, May 8, 2024.

1. Seanprime

Seanprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can have that, if you log off tfw/avoid transformer news until Tuesday

• Like Like x 4
  2. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you interact with TF stuff on social media in general then you'd basically have to cut yourself off from the internet overall.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Seanprime

Seanprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do it all then, I interact with it and it’s mostly just this website and YouTube. Point remains, if you’re someone who cares that much about leaks etc before a stream then you can control whether you see it or not. The thing is people don’t have the self control to not log on here or other places for a couple of days if we’re being honest

4. TFfandude

TFfandude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As I said above, I don't mind leaks, and if the figure from the leaks is not mistransformed then I have no problem with it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. TFfandude

TFfandude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyway, do you think any figure will be leaked today? I think that one of the figures whose photos were leaked on the Chinese website is 86 Springer, because we have heard a lot about him in recent weeks.

6. johnny48

johnny48 Shockwave’s biggest simp

Always possible. Guess it depends on how frisky the leakers are feeling today.

7. SaberZ

SaberZ Well-Known Member

Could see him leaking, though if someone had to leak I'd kinda want BBM Skywarp or the Decepticon Goon to leak just so we at least have the more interesting figures to look forward to seeing still.

8. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My suspicion is that if Core class has been done away with next year, then this Soundwave (along with the Perceptor who comes with Ratbat & Ramhorn) was a very late addition to the line just to get the last few cassettes out there.

I have to think a new Ravage will be one of the cassettes, the only question is if he’ll have both Laserbeak and Buzzsaw, what with them being duplicates of each other.

My suspicion is we may just see Soundwave done in the same paint style as the Walmart retro one with the painted door and 2 new cassettes, Ravage plus one of the 2 condors, though 3 cassettes would be lovely. Even better if its Earthrise Soundblaster or comic Soundwave instead of another Sunbow Soundwave.

If
    we only get 2 cassettes though, I hope Buzzsaw is the bird one we get. I could easily see us getting an Earthrise Netflix Soundblaster repaint with the other bird cassette and a captive Autobot stripes next year as an exclusive somewhere then.

9. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's also a toy Blue Frumble they could toss in with Soundwave, hypothetical Soundblaster, or packed in another multipack with non-translucent "Autobot tape that came with Twincast"

• Like Like x 2
  10. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is very true, and I almost put that down (I know you and quite a few others are after toy blue Frumble!) though I always feel like there’s a possibility we may get another cassette multipack down the line of ‘Enemy’ - The red & gold Frumble, plus Nightstalker the black Steeljaw repaint along with a couple other oddities like the cobalt Sentry team.

I think for me its the expectation that if it is Soundwave with a set number of cassettes, if the whole package will be rereleased wholesale as Soundblaster / comic Soundwave with repainted cassettes of whatever is sold in this set, or if any future releases will have other cassettes added / removed.

It’s weird, because I’m in a position where I don’t particularly want a new Netflix Soundwave, but if it was Soundblaster or comic Soundwave I’d be far more keen to get it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IF core class is disappearing, it will be interesting to see how they distribute the remaining cassettes, since they won't be able to stretch them out over years as single releases. I'm banking on store exclusives, which will suck. My personal hope is, after redoing Ravage, they give us an easily obtainable box set of Soundblaster and all the weirdo cassettes like Nightstalker, Stripes, and Enemy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    giphy.gif

Springer is literally whenever they feel like it, a buddy of mine has seen photos of him already. Could be Tuesday morning, could be in 5 minutes, just a matter of when they're given the all clear. Outside of him though, I don't know of any stolen copies of any of the others from that Wave being in the wild yet. They very well could be as they're at the factories, that info is just above my paygrade lol.

• Like Like x 3
  13. SSninja

SSninja Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about this as some middle ground?

If someone wants to share the pics of '86 Springer in this thread, put them in spoiler tags. I for one would love to see photos early. If anything, it gets me more interested in the announcement.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What does your buddy think of him?

15. Neko-bot77

Neko-bot77 Face it, we're doomed.

News Credits:
    Bring on the leaks. If Hasbro isn't 1) going to crack down on security and 2) show off there stuff in a timely fashion, then let someone unaffiliated do an early premiere, complete with honest assessment

• Like Like x 3
  16. Bustermaster

Bustermaster GREAT - ROBOT - BASED

News Credits:
    Which one is the pulse exclusive that bmac mentioned? only pulse timed item i can think of is Dinoking

17. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Dinoking

18. linkinparkirony

linkinparkirony #1 NFT Hater

News Credits:
    if Hasbro's marketing can't be bothered to get ahead of the leakers then they deserve to get the "surprise spoiled", cry about it

now show me SS86 Bee

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not particularly after toy blue Frumble so much as I think he and non-transparent Rewind seem destined for some sort of battle pack/multi-pack and we should be on the lookout for it. Like, if the "Retro" line at Wal-Mart is toy deco themed, those two seem ideal add-ins for a pack approximately the size of the Target Percy/Steeljaw/Ratbat set.

• Like Like x 1
  20. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    Re-use of the Funko Pop oversized 10-inch Soundwave?