Transformers fan on Big Bang Theory?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by LordShockwave, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yup. I can't even stand the commercials.
    I basically can't stand any show that adds a "laugh track"...especially truly stupid shows that really aren't funny, but we are led to believe they are since there is a programmed audience laugh telling us what the funny parts are.
    I feel like shows of this nature are trying to take advantage of my intelligence.

2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I never liked Big Bang theory, My sister gets me with that Sarcasm sign, now it's gone overboard.

Then only scenes I like though are that robot hand scenec. You know what I mean.

3. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the show. I think it's funny.

While a Transformer fan might be a bit much, maybe just some references to the franchise would be nice.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well Sheldon likes Trains...so he must like Astrotrain, Sixliner, Raiden and Rail Racer i guess?

I love the show, would be cool if they put some references.

5. Shockwave 75

Shockwave 75 Master of the Rules.

This comment actually shows that you don't watch the show. It is in fact filmed in front of a live studio audience, as they say.
    No laugh track required.

I like the show too, and I have had similar thoughts. A bunch of guys who are as geeky as they are would have some TF's around their homes, likely the more expensive Masterpiece type TF's.

But the reality is that the show is produced by Warner Bros., and that is why the majority of the geek swag they have is all DC related. Even the comic shop they go to; take a good look next time, you will rarely see anything from Marvel or any other comic company in there.