Transformers: Fan Live Action Project - Searching for talented and motivated people

Discussion in 'Requests' started by SdK, Nov 11, 2020.

1. SdK

SdK Cybertronian director

Hello everyone!

My name is David. I am 23 year old person who not only loves watching, but creating short films, movies and anything and everything related to a camera! :D 
    Like many of you Transformers has been a, if not one of the most, formative parts of my childhood and hasn't stopped to intrigue and interest me up until now. I learnt to love and be fascinated by the characters and worlds that this universe has to offer!

That is why I always had the thought in the back of my mind that one day I will do my own TF Live Action movie and finally, after years of thinking and planning it, I am ready and experienced enough to do it!
    I've already assembled a small group of around 10 passionate and dedicated people and the script for the movie has already been written too. It has a length of 91 pages, which will equal to roughly 90 minutes of runtime (note though that this is of course subject to change as small additions and refinements are done).

We are now entering Pre-Production and as you can imagine, a project of this scale needs every motivated, passionate and talented person that it can get!

That is why we are right now looking for more people to join our cause, it is purely driven by the passion and love for Transformers!

Right now we are still searching for people that love to do and are experienced in:

• 3D modelling
    • Animation
    • Concept Art Design
    • Graphic Design (Artwork, Posters, etc.)
    • VFX
    • Color grading
    We are also still looking for some voice actors for the project! Still open characters include:

• Optimus Prime
    • Megatron
    • Starscream
    • Soundwave
    • Blackout
    • Decepticon Soldiers
    • Unicron
    • Cliffjumper
    • Lockdown
    Found something that you might be able to and want to help with? Then just write a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
    I can provide the prologue of the movie for you guys if you are interested in participating, so that you can get a rough idea of the feel and tone of the movie (note that it is not set in any already established cinematic universe). Just write a comment and I'll follow up on it! ;) 

- David