Transformers exhibit could be coming soon to Paramount Studios

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by griffin-of-oz, Jul 9, 2014.

1. griffin-of-oz

griffin-of-oz Ozformers site-owner

News Credits:
    Take this as unconfirmed until there is an announcement, but a friend and I went on the Paramount Studios VIP tour the day after BotCon, and one of the staff there told us that a special Transformers exhibit of Movie props was about to open there soon.

For those who have been to the Warner Bros Studio tour, they have a special exhibit (mini museum) set up for props from the seven Batman movies and the eight Harry Potter movies, so I'd imagine that a Transformers exhibit would be something similar.

So if it does end up being true, people can keep an eye out for an official announcement from Paramount Studios, for locals and visitors to then check out next time you're in LA (along with the Ride at Universal Studios).

If this ends up being false information to my friend and I, the VIP tour already has a number of Movie props on display for Transformers Movie Fans to get up close and personal with... some of which aren't behind glass, so even though people shouldn't really be touching them, you can, if you ask and are very careful, like these ones...

Barricade's claws and lights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Allspark Cube from the first movie (the human-sized one of course).
    [​IMG]

Pieces from the TF2 Tomb of the Primes (painted styrofoam)
    [​IMG]

Styrofoam rubble from the TF3 Chicago Battle.
    [​IMG]

Mikaela's motorcycle helmet from TF2.
    [​IMG]

For those of you like me, who like to see Movie & TV things in person to give them a sense of reality (like that scene from Star Trek First Contact with Picard in the rocket silo), I'm hoping that the Exhibit rumor is true, and it is a decent sized room of props across the series, so that next year it will be on the top of my list of things to do while in America.

2. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

Lol the fake Chicago rubble! That's kinda stupid

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like the prop exhibit that they have at Universal Studios right next to the Transformers ride, that would also be a great place for one