Transformers: Evolved

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by XanderWilde, May 11, 2020.

1. XanderWilde

XanderWilde Well-Known Member

Below is a preview of the outline of the my upcoming series of stories. I will be releasing it in 'Episodes' (Chapters) for a certain show/comic aesthetic. It's called Transformers: Evolved, and it acts as sequel to Beast Wars and Generation One. An alternate timeline. A what if story, what if the events of the beast wars created an entirely new adventure for the Autobots and Decpticons.

Transformers: Evolved

Season 1

Prologue: Forged in Darkness
    Episode I: The More Things Change Part I
    Episode II: The More Things Change Part II
    Episode III: The More Things Change Part III
    Episode IV: Silent Scream
    Episode V: Awakenings Part I
    Episode VI: Awakenings Part II
    Episode VII: Sons of Prime (Awakenings Part III)
    Episode VIII: Traitors
    Episode IX: A Glass House
    Episode X: The Golden Disk
    Episode XI: Conquer the Divide
    Episode XII: Char Part I
    Episode XIII: Char Part II
    Epilogue: Alliances

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. XanderWilde

Below is the characters that will be featured in Season 1. It is subject to change!

Transformers:
    Evolved Season I

Autobots: Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Ratchet, Prowl and Mirage.

Deceticons: Megatron, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble, Shockwave, The Dinobots, Megatronus, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and Bludgeon.

Other: Unicron, BW Megatron, BW Inferno, Waspinator, BW Starscream, Orion Minor, Lio Prime, Optima Pax, and Optimus Primal.

3. XanderWilde

UPDATE!

Been a long time now, but will be moving forward.

IdeaHorse, what is it? Find out more soon.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  4. XanderWilde

The
    Transformers:
    Evolved
    Prologue:
    Forged in Darkness
    Episode 0
    Hate? Yesss. Hate is all I can feel. Even as I drift away, further and further. Only catching a glimpse of the Autobot shuttle I was shackled too. As quickly as I lock sight with it, it is gone. Delighted I am free, Disappointed I didn't get to rip Primals spark from his dying shell. Yesss. Hate. Maximals. Autobots. And the disgusting flesh creatures they so eagerly protect. The flesh, it makes them so....weak.
    My thoughts are quickly brought to silence as I tumble violently out of the unspace and back into time. I stablize my posture and analyze my surroundings. Darkness. Nothing but darkness and glimmering lights at an unmeasurable distance. My hate, my rage. It boils up inside, into a scream that can't be heard.
    "PRIMAL!!!"
    A giant bright light suddenly appears, shining in my direction from a considerable distance. At the center of this light, a silohouette. Seemingly moving towards me now at very high speeds. As it draws closer, smaller lights begin to emerge from the darkness around the central illumination, revealing a giant spherical shape encompassing the bright light.
    "Unicr--?"
    Within the blink of an eye, the silohoutte is a now here before me, gripping and crushing my throat. Leaning in and making direct eye contact with me, "Who. are. you?" It's deep and thunderous voice shake my spark and I somehow feel a connection with this being and great fear as well. His grip tightens, "Answer the question. Your spark. It stinks of...Deception?"
    The monstrous being begins to move back in the direction of the giant sphere, with Megatron still firmly grasped by the throat. Within moments they are there. There, before the Chaos Bringer, Unicron. "Release him Megatronus." Unicron bellows in a deep almost god-like voice. "Yes, my master" he responds in complete obediance, releases Megatron.
    "Gah, Unicron!? How can this be?", Megatron demands. Megatronus glares at Megatron, "You will speak when spoken to." Unicron interjects, "Megtronus." Silencing his overly loyal minion. "Now you, will tell me, who you are.", Unicron states.
    "I am Megatron."

1​

Megatron reveals the events of the The Great War and The Beast Wars. Unicron stays silent as he absorbs the information and let Megatron continue. The tale of Autobot vs Decepticon. the tale of Maximal vs Predacon. It seemed to go on for an eternity. The more Megatron spoke, it was clear to Unicron that his meglomaniacal view rivals that of Megatronus. "....I breached the Ark, and aimed my sights on the fallen leader of the so called Heroic Autobots, Optimus Prime. Who, at that point in history, was the herald of The Matrix of Leadership."
    "The Autobot Matrix...." Megtronus begins.
    "You know where it is Megatron?" Unicron finishes.
    "Ha.Ha.Yesss. I know when and where. When and where it's the perfect time to catch The Matrix at it's most vulnerable point in history.", Megatron responds. "Hmmmm", Unicron mutters deeply and a loud, strong sound eminates from within Unicrons being, the sound machinery grinding away and enourmess gears turning. The lights begin flickering and increasing in brightness. A beam of green light reaches out from Unicron and shines upon Megatronus and Megatron. "My Lord!?" Megatronus exclaims.
    Then, Silence. The green glow that now emcompasses them seems to be rappidly alternating their shell on a molecular level. The pain setting in, Megatronus screaming in agony as his body is ripped apart and reconfigured. Megatron almost relishing in the pain, "Ha Ha Ha Ha." The lights in their eyes dim and slowly diminish, shutting off as their shells contort into new forms. Transforming them into new minions of Unicron.
    The beam of green light retracts back into Unicron and smoke dissapates from the seemingly lifeless shells. "Arise, Bludgeon. Arise, Galvatron." Sight is restored to both the Decepticons. Megatron looks at his arm which has a decently sized canon attatched to it. Reminding him of his namesake. He sees his reflection in the orange metal of his canon, and looks down to see the purple chasis, the purple that extends to dominate his entire body. Engulfing him the fire that is the Decepticon cause. Megatron is reborn, and he gladly accepts his new name, Galvatron.
    A big portion on the left side of Unicron opens up and a giant starship coated in the Decepticon color, emerges from bowels of Unicron. "This shall be your vessel, The FeralScream, equipped with the Transwarp technology you spoke of. Use it to travel to this planet, Earth and destroy The Autobot Matrix of Leadership.", Unicron commands.
    "Bludgeon. I bestow upon you The Dark Matrix of Deception. It's power can bring anyone you choose under my power.", Unicron states as a small object that looks almost identical to The Autobot Matrix, decends onto Bludgeon. He grips the handles on either side while opening his chest to place it within his chasis. The dark but strong glow of purple, and what looks like Dark Energon at the core of The Dark Matrix, disappears as his chest closes, sealing it in.
    "Yes my lord, it shall be done.". Bludgeon accepts the task he has been given with pleasure."Galvatron. To the bridge." He orders as he flys away towards the ship. Galvatron begrudgingly follows is command, heading to The FeralScream, following behind his apparent commander now. They both enter the ship through a top hatch, dropping down into the commad bridge,the engines give off a screeching roar, the sound of war. Bludgeon takes his place in the command chair, galvatron reluctantly yet joyfully accepts helming the navigation and weapons console.
    "Now...go. Destroy The Autobot Matrix.", Unicron commands as the bright light that shines out from his center is darkened by the giant metal teeth close in over it. Galvatron turns on the Transwarp drive and enters the coordinates. "Ready to go dance with destiny Bludgeon?", Galvatron asks. "Just do it.", Bludgeon impatiently barks. A Transwarp portal opens up in front of The FeralScream. The thrusters ignite and the ship begins moving forward, into the portal. The ship gone and the portal closing, Unicron is covered once again in darkness.

I, Galvatron, am an Instrument of Destruction.Servant of the Chaos Bringer. Forged in Darkness. And I will have my vengance. Yesss.

3​