Transformers: Eradication

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadowwavepool7, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Finally one of the biggest questions gets answered. Prepare to get hit in the feels. This is also the first time I've done a three way battle so I hope you enjoyed that. I'm sure you'll have a lot to say about this one. By the way I was kind of surprised that nobody noticed a pretty significant detail in the previous part. Oh well a fit for a penny. Here is part 47: Starscream's Backstory.

Fear: “I can’t believe it. We’re going to find out why he hates them.”

Terra: “I’m curious to see what it is.”

Fear: “I bet he’ll be lying.”

Terra: “No, whatever this is will be completely honest. Now hush for I wish to discover the truth.”

Megatron: “Well? We’re killing daylight here.”

Scream: “I’ll open with a question for Optimus. How many Seekers are there?”

Prime: “Three. Six if you include the Coneheads.”

Scream: “Those three are poor excuses. I’ll ask you again. How many are there?”

Prime: “Three.”

Scream: “No! There were four.”

Prime: “Four? I never knew.”

Scream: “You never got the chance to.”

Prime: “What was his name?”

Scream: “It wasn’t a he. It was a she.”

Megatron’s expression turns to a more attentive one. It seems that he is slowly understanding part of the story.

Megatron. “Of course! How could I forget?”

Scream: “Oh good you’re starting to remember.”

Prime: “What was her name, Starscream?”

Scream: “Her name? It was…..it was…. (turning away) ….Slipstream.”

Prime: “I’ve never heard of her.”

Scream: “It’s your fault you didn’t.”

Prime: “What happened to her?”

Scream: “You happened, but first there was Megatron.”

Fear: “It’s story time.”

Scream: “Long ago before the war there were four Seekers. They were myself, Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Slipstream. Skywarp would work behind the scenes while myself and the others would fetch materials from mines and Skywarp would process them in the lab. We would hires our services to companies who wanted us. And there she was,.”

Prime: “She must have been a dear friend.”

Scream: “No, she was far more than that. She was the love of my life. She completed me, and I her. We were like two beams of starlight, everlasting and pure. Before the war we were engaged. But then that’s when it happened.”

Prime: “What happened?”

Scream: “Megatron arrived at our doorstep. He barged in with Soundwave, Splicer, and Knockout at his side Megatron proclaimed that we would be working under his command from now on. I of course declined, and Megatron said that we would all die for our defiance. A battle erupted, and even though we fought so hard we just weren't strong enough. Thundercracker got the worst of it. He was beaten within an inch of his life. Splicer and Knockout had to give him medical attention afterward. Megatron was so impressed by how hard we fought back that he spared us, but we were forced to serve him for the time being. I could not stand being under the control of a bloodthirsty tyrant, so that began my animosity towards Megatron. When Thundercracker recovered he too shared my resentment. We were much closer back then. Over time Megatron grew tired of our open defiance and set up a plan to eliminate us. What he didn’t realize is that the plan wouldn’t work in the way he wanted.”

Prime: “What was the plan?”

Scream: “There was an abandoned building 1000 kilometers to the north of Crystal City. It was suspected of being used as a munitions factory for the Autobots. Megatron tasked Thundercracker and I to infiltrate the building and destroy the weapons. Skywarp stayed behind because he struck up a friendship with Megatron despite my disapproval. Megatron didn’t want his new friend to be harmed. What he didn’t expect was that Slipstream volunteered to go with us. Our plan is that after the mission was carried out we would leave together never to be seen again, and we would help Thundercracker find his own place to disappear to. When we got to the building we knew that something was amiss. It seemed like this place could go any minute, and that’s when my whole life was turned upside down.”

Prime: “I still don’t understand how I play into this.”

Scream: “From this moment on you played a part. The building was going to be blown up under the orders of a certain Autobot leader. And here’s the kicker. Megatron knew that this very building was going to be destroyed. He wanted Thundercracker and I to die. As we explored further we overheard two Autobots communicating with you Optimus. Apparently we were detected. They couldn’t identify us, so you didn’t know if we were friends or foe. You said that it didn’t matter who we were. There had to be sacrifices in order to win. So with that your men ignited the ammunition, and then we were spotted. They shot at us and chased us throughout the complex. Thundercracker managed to escape early on, but Slipstream and I were not so fortunate. While the fire in the building began to gain traction we found ourselves getting closed in. I managed to kill one of the Autobots with a stray missile. The other dodged and shot me in the leg. At this time the explosive ammunition caught ablaze. The whole building started exploding, and Slipstream managed to push me out of the door. She came out, but it was too late. She got caught in part of the explosion. She survived the initial blast, but her body was far too heavily burned. I held her in my arms as the life slowly drained from her eyes. The last words she said to me was to not let anger consume my life, and I should take care of myself. That was a promise that I just could not make.”

A single tear streaks down Starscream’s face.

Scream: (dark) “The surviving Autobot crawled out of the building with both of his legs badly burned. The moment I saw him I just lost control. I remember stabbing him in the back with all of my fingers, and then I finished him off by stabbing him in the head with my heel. The rest is history. Megatron attempted to use our deaths as a means to sway the people to his side. You on the other hand tossed away the lives of innocent people without a second thought. That is when my hatred of you both was brewed. I pretended to blame only Optimus for her death when we reported back to Megatron. Megatron being the idiot he was bought the whole thing. From there I hatched a plan to have my vengeance upon you both. In my rage I worked myself through the Decepticon ranks until Megatron became so impressed with my accomplishments that he gave me the title of the second-in-command of the Decepticons and the leader of of the air force. Megatron believed that he had a perfectly exploitable puppet, but there were no no strings on me. From then on it was one failed attempt on Megatron’s life after the next. Then one day I finally killed him.

Megatron: “What?”

Scream: “Remember when you were killed after the battle of San Francisco? That was no human jet that took your life. It was me using a hologram to disguise myself.”

Megatron: “I’m actually impressed, Starscream. You did half of what you wanted to do. Unfortunately for you it did not last long.”

Scream: “Fine with me. I can just do it again.”

Prime: “Starscream, i want to know I sincerely apologize for your loss. I had no idea it was you that night.”

Scream: (snapping) “Save it! You let innocent people die because you were too focused on ending the war quickly. And because of both your actions you created two monsters you couldn’t control. I will kill you both, and then when I regain leadership of the Decepticons I will wipe out any Autobot opposition and end this war once and for all.”

Megatron: “How ambitious, but you don’t have what it takes to pull it off. I do feel sorry for Slipstream, but you are responsible for actions.”

Prime: “And while I feel sorry for what happened I would have done it again. War is not a place for the innocent. There are some things that just can’t be helped.”

Scream: ‘You’re both going to die and pay for everything you’ve done. This is for everyone whose lives you’ve destroyed because of your war.”

Prime: “I’m not going to kill you, Starscream, but I won’t let you get away with this.”

Megatron: (mocking) “Oh how noble of Optimus. He wants to spare the weak. I’ll just kill you both because this is pathetic.”

Scream: “I never wanted any of this, but you leave me no choice. You’re both dead men.”

Megatron: “You should have been the one that died that night.”

Scream: “I did die that night. What you see now is a ghost.”

Fear: “Wait a minute. We’re the ghosts!”

Now a three way battle begins Between Megatron, Starscream, and Optimus. While they are fighting Terradive seems to have his mood completely changed.

Fear: “Something wrong?”

Terra: ‘I finally understand Starscream.”

Fear: “Yeah what happened to him was pretty messed up.”

Terra: “I take back everything I ever said about him. I thought he was just an arrogant fool, but instead he was a poor soul broken by tragedy. He didn’t deserve any of this.”

Fear: “Yeah, but does this mean you’re rooting for him now?”

Terra: “No, but now I understand why he fights. He has become the very monster he sought to destroy. Optimus and Megatron may have their flaws, but I will always believe in Megatron’s vision. Let’s see how this turns out. I feel the real fight has only just begun.”

The three fight with such a level of animosity that has never been seen before. Starscream fires missiles at both opponents and they get out of the way. Optimus fires back and knocks Starscream down. Megatron takes advantage of the distraction and jump-kicks Optimus in the face. He keeps kicking him while he’s down, and Starscream fires a missile straight into his back. While Megatron is yelling out in pain Optimus gets up and punches Megatron so hard part of his cheek is dented. He swats Megatron away so he can deal with Starscream. Starscream fires Null Rays that miss, and Optimus jumps up to get closer. He does a right hook that Starscream steps back from. He slashes back but Optimus catches his hand and throws him across the street. Optimus jumps planning to do a falling punch, but Starscream raises his leg, and the thruster around his ankles blasts the prime back. As the Seeker gets up he is tackled by Megatron. He punches Starscream hard in the back, and Starscream activates his thrusters to make them go for a ride on the ground. It shakes Megatron loose. Starscream pulls Megatron’s cloak over his face to blind him, and he slashes him in the stomach. Despite being temporarily blinded Megatron kicks him down. He tears off the cloak completely just in time to see Optimus shoot him down. Megatron pulls out his shotgun. The two clash with their guns,and they shoot all over the place. One of the shots hits Starscream to put him out of the fight for a moment.Optimus gains the advantage and kicks megatron in the knee. While he’s down Optimus gets behind him and knees him in the spine repeatedly. Starscream has returned firing Null Rays, and one grazes Megatron’s shoulder. Only the minimal effects are in place, so he has enough focus to kicks Starscream away. Then he bashes Optimus in the face twice with his elbow, and then hits him in the stomach. Megatron throws him over his shoulder and into Starscream. Optimus tries to hit Starscream while he’s down. but Starscream boosts away and fires three Null Rays into Optimus. Megatron shoots Optimus directly in the chest with his shotgun. Luckily the armor helps reduce the damage. Megatron realizes he doesn’t see Starscream. It’s a little too late as he feels a sharp, searing pain in his back. Starscream has stabbed Megatron will all of his claws. He starts dragging them down his back, and it is excruciatingly painful. Megatron rears his head into Starscream’s face, and he throws him down. Optimus grabs him and tries to make him pass out via light strangulation. Screams slashes the side of his face, and then he flie him into a wall. Megatron fires at him, but Starscream shoots the shotgun of his hands. When Megatron gets his tanker gun Starscream shoots it, and it starts to burst into flames. Megatron throws it at Starscream, but he fires a missile at it and the gun explodes. Some of the flames reach Megatron’s face. While he puts the fire out Starscream gets in front of him and does several quick stabs of his fingers into Megatron’s chest. In a surprising upset Starscream does what he never could before: beat Megatron in a fight. He finishes him off with an uppercut and observes his defeated opponent.

Scream: (sneering) “That was far too easy.”

Megatron: “You may have defeated me, but there are still others who oppose you like Optimus.”

Scream:” “Then I will finish him too. Wait right there.”

Optimus is ready for round two.

Prime: “I’ve been holding back against you, but that doesn’t seem to be an option anymore.”

Scream: “You’re going to die a most painful death.”

Prime: “I will not die on this day.”

Megatron: "Just kill each other so I can laugh about it later.”

Starscream fires a missile into the downed Megatron. It doesn’t kill him but it definitely is putting him out of the fight for quite a while. Optimus and Starscream face each other. Optimus fires at him but Starscream transforms and flies into him. When Optimus lands he picks up a car and throws it at Starscream, who destroys it with a missile. Through the smoke Optimus jumps through with both swords out and swings at Starscream. Starscream only barely dodges each attack before one finally grazes his chest. He swings both down but Starscream catches them in his hands that are now bleeding. Optimus is far stronger and starts forcing him down. Starscream with what little strength he has falls back and forces Optimus to roll over him. They clash sword with claws until Optimus kicks Starscream back. He fires a missile that is deflected by Optimus’s sword. Optimus shoots him down and Starscream lands on his stomach. Optimus attempts to step on his back but Starscream pout his thrusters in reverse and zooms into Optimus's legs. It makes him fall on his stomach, and before he can get up Starscream gets high in the air and does a falling punch into the back of Optimus’s’ head. it makes his face hit the pavement. Optimus gets up and attacks, but Starscream swivels around and slashes the right side of his stomach. The bleeding Optimus weakly attacks, and Starscream punches him twice in the face to get him on one knee. it seems he is going to win this fight as well.

Scream: “I’ll make this quick. Goodbye Optimus Prime!”

Optimus isn’t through yet and punches Starscream in the face, and then he throws him into a building. Starscream gets up and tries to drop kick him, but Optimus grabs him by the leg and slams him on the ground. He defeats him by punting him into a car. Starscream angrily yells at him.

Prime: “I said I wouldn’t kill you, but I will kill Megatron once and for all. Before he can even think about that someone shoots right where he is standing. A bird and a flying saucer are seen overhead. It’s Laserbeak and Rumble coming to save Megatron.

Rumble: “We’re here to save you and stuff, Megatron.”

Megatron: “For once I appreciate your help.”

Prime: “Move aside, Rumble.”

Rumble: “No way! I’m taking Megatron and we’re going to leave.”

Prime: “If you do this I will stop you.”

Rumble: “You don’t exactly look like you’re in the best position to fight us. And if you’re still sure there is two of us and only one of you.”

Some driving is heard, and Mirage, Sideswipe, Jolt, Ironhide, and their three human companions have arrived.

Ironhide: “We hope we’re not too late.”

Prime: “Just in time.”

Rumble: “Me and my big mouth.”

Laser: -caw- (You’re like our equivalent of Wheeljack)

Side: “Come on Rumble, let’s go a few rounds.”

Rumble: “Ehhhhhh.”

The Aerialbots now show up as well.”

Rumble: (backing away) “Nah, you got this Megatron.”

Megatron: (angry) “You will fight you coward!”

Rumble: “We have no help.”

Some other jets are heard, and the Coneheads fly down.

Dirge: ‘We’re here, Megatron!”

Ramjet: “We had no choice.”

Dirge: “Shut up.”

Rumble: “I guess small help is better than none.”

Thrust: “Look who’s calling who small.”

Laser: -caw- (Bite me you red Breakaway!)

Thrust: (annoyed) “Really? You too!?”

The remaining Skywarp clone now enters the battle.

Rumble: “Guess this will have to do.”

Prime: “Aerialbots, combine into Superion.”

The Aerialbots combine to make a one armed Superion. Before he can strike something shoots him the face.

?: “You thought you could forget us did you?”

?: “Hey bub, move that camera over here!”

The camera moves around in response to see the Constructicons on the rooftops.

Mix: “You can’t have a party without us!”

Scrapper: “They could if they wanted to.”

Mix: “Hush they can’t know that.”

They combine into a smaller Devastator due to the loss of Overload. And during the chaos Splicer and Waspinator arrive as well.

Terra: “There are way too many cooks in this kitchen.”

Fear: “Is anyone else going to show up?”

Insecticon drones led by Shrapnel are now at the scene as well.

Shrapnel: “I have come to destroy you all all!”

Swoop flies in to Optimus’s aid.

Swoop: “Grimlock is coming, Optimus! he told me to fly ahead and help you.”

Prime: “We’re glad you’re here.”

Jolt: “Can we just fight now?”

Ramjet: “Yeah let’s do this!”

Now a full fledged battle is happening. Some Vehicons in a ground bridge are now coming to add more chaos in the mix. Swoop attacks the Coneheads and knocks them all away in a battle. Thrust sees his opportunity and flees inside the ground bridge and manages to survive this story. Laserbeak attacks Jolt by slashing him in the back, Jolt manages to slash his wing, and he retreats into the ground bridge as well. While Superion and Devastor get into an armlock Splicer and Mirage are going at it again. Waspinator takes on Ironhide and fires his scales into his chest. Ironhide simply looks down and plucks a scale out before nonchalantly flicking it aside. Ironhide blows Waspinator up for good measure. Sideswipe, Rumble, and Shrapnel all fight. Rumble shoots Shrapnel up and opens a chasm in the street for him to fall in. Sideswipe fires a bunch of mines at Rumble. He destroys all but one that hits his shoulder. Sideswipe hits him twp time, and on the third Rumble blocks and knocks Sideswipe away. Sideswipe recovers and shoots Rumble up until he falls down. Optimus sees Starscream crawling away and stops him.

Prime: “Where do you think you’re going?”

Starscream looks behind Optimus and starts laughing.

Scream: “Nowhere, but you’re going somewhere.”

Some cars approach the battle, and they jump up and collide into Optimus in slow motion. It’s Dead-end and Dragstrip. The knock Optimus down and transform.

Swoop: “Optimus!”

Something shoots Swoop down with a concentrated beam of purple energy. It was Swindle who shot him down. Vortex and Brawl arrive on the scene as well.

Drag: ‘You doing alright?”

Dead: “You looked like you were about to die.”

Scream: “I’m fine now.”

Prime: “Who are these people?”

Scream: “Meet the Eradicons. These guy s are irrelevant because the one that is missing has been dying to meet you.”

Off in the distance a black and purple truck with spike on the sides transforms into Motormaster. He grabs his sword ready for battle. The time to slay his foe has finally arrived.

2. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Yes...perfection :popcorn 

Everything ties together so nicely it's insane

3. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This...this is a masterpiece.

I would usually say this is too crowded but everything is even. It's not like Avengers vs Ultron plus 200 versions of himself.

Starscream is obviously a different character here, and it is probably the best depiction I've every seen of him. A man corrupted by the death of his girlfriend and the war.

What was the piece I missed?

Also again. I'm shocked no one died in present time.

4. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Such a simple explanation and yet I never guessed it. And now the fight we've all been waiting for as arrived. Optimus Prime vs Motormaster!

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Starscream's backstory explains a lot about why he hates Prime and Megatron so much. He's pretty much a hateful,bitter bot which the war broke long ago. Next chapter's going to be very messy.

6. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Poor screamer I mean wow I actually feel bad for him
    That battle was surprisingly crowded yet Well done
    And so the fight I've been waiting for is at last about to begin

7. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    I never would have guessed that was Starscream's motives and it looks like the Eradicons are about to join the fight.

8. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

I was half hoping for Slipstream to become a Decepticon Two-Face. Starscream's description of her was kind of creepy, but that's Screamer for you. This was a good chapter.

9. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Well, this is almost the end of the story. So many casualties on both sides and some of them being human, and despite all that, the real fun has only just begun.

The end is nigh for this story, folks. And I'm ready for that conclusion.

My thoughts so far? Never knew Starscream had such a harbored past that made him hate both factions' leaders so much. Pretty epic fight between the two leaders and Starscream. The fight got even bigger when the other currently active Autobots and Decepticons joined the fray. I enjoyed that chapter.

10. Shadowwavepool7

Well merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. Yeah it's been quite a while since last time. Life, vacation and me almost starting an electrical fire in my house have delayed me, but I am here now with the fight that has been hyped. What better way to start the year? Now you should know that this is quite long. About 21 pages. But unlike a Quentin Tarantino movie this is long and actually entertaining. So grab a meal and have a seat for this ride. I'm sure you will have a ton to say bout this one. So enough talk let's try and finish this so I can somewhat go back to the schedule I initially planned. Also you may find a scene inspired from an upcoming movie. Next part will be much shorter I promise. Here is part 48: The Obsession

Dead-end and Dragstrip surround Optimus, and everyone else outside of the two combiners actually stops to see the new arrivals. Swindle and Vortex transform with Brawl running to the center.

Scream: “Eradicons, I’d like you to meet Optimus Prime, and that fool on the ground is Megatron.”

Vortex: “Seems like you did a good number on him. Are you sure you need our help?”

Scream: “Introduce yourselves to the others.”

Vortex: “I’m Vortex. By default I’m cooler than you.”

Drag: “I’m Dragstrip. I’m the fastest thing on land. Try to keep up if you can.”

Splicer: (whispers) “Should we tell him about Blurr?”

Dead: “I’m Dead-end. I hate you all equally, and I will kill myself when this mission is over.”

Swindle: “I’m Swindle. I’m the greatest salesman alive.”

Brawl: “And it is I, Brawl, the handsome and charismatic leader.”

Drag: “You’re not any of that.”

Brawl: “Then what am I?”

Drag: “You’re the muscle”

Brawl: “I never agreed to that.”

Scream: “Just fight them already you fools!”

Laserbeak returns from the ground bridge to aid Rumble. Meanwhile Swoop is rammed into by Ramjet, but he gets knocked away with a swing of his spiked ball in chain. Dirge lands on Swoops back and steers him into the wall of a building. While that happens Brawl and Ironhide are ready to start a fight.

“Hey buddy you seem like you get off on making poor life decisions.”

“The only poor life decision I see is you picking a fight against me, Decepticon.”

“Nah, you’ll see it’s easy.”

Ironhide punches Brawl. They beat on each other in a pretty even match, at least for now. Rumble and Laserbeak are gearing up to take on Swindle.

Swindle: “Two customers? Well then I have some great deals for you.”

Rumble: “I don’t care about your deals. I just want to pummel you!”

Swindle: “If you stop now I’ll give you a two percent discount on all future purchases!”

Rumble: “That’s a terrible deal. Time to go down.”

Swindle: -sigh “I figured as much.”

Rumble and Laserbeak fire everything they have. Swindle’s force field deflects every shot. One of his rayguns shoots Laserbeak down. His Gyro cannon shoots Rumble in the chest. Rumble tries to get up but the gun’s effects are taking it’s toll. It’s like the sky and the ground have switched places. While that goes on Sideswipe, Splicer, and Waspinator go to fight Dragstrip.

Side: “Hey Splicer, do you want to team up for a change?”

Splicer: “Sure!”

Drag: “That’s cute. You think you can beat me together.”

Wasp: “Shut up and fight.”

Drag: “Just remember you asked for it .”

Waspinator charges in blindly for the attack. Dragstrip pulls out his swords and in a blurry motion he chops up Waspinator like he’s made of sushi.

Drag: “Next?”

Splicer is next to fight, and when he attacks Dragstrip casually steps to the side with his speed and continues mocking him with each attack. He gets behind Splicer and kicks him in the back. Sideswipe fires, but Dragstrip runs by each shot with no effort. He connects his knee to Sideswipe’s face to put him on his back. Splicer recovers and fires everything he has. Dragstrip deflects every shot, and redirects the last shot to hit Splicer. Waspinator is starting to rebuild himself. Dragstrip lets him have it with his Subsonic repeater. Dragstrip transforms and runs over both Splicer and Sideswipe. When Dragstrip turns around for another round Sideswipe fires mines into the street. Dragstrip runs over the mines, and they blow out his tires. Dragstrip crashes into a street light, and when he transforms in a dizzy state the three waste no time to punch and kick him as much as they can. Dragstrip blocks both Sideswipe and Splicer’s blades with his swords. He overpowers them both and does lighting fast punches to Splicer, kicks to Sideswipe, and then decapitates Waspinator. The other two get up, and then Dragstrip spins around like a tornado. Splicer is only barely able to block the attack.

Meanwhile Dead-end as set his sights on the unsuspecting Jolt.

“What are horrendous color you have.”

“What’s wrong with blue?”

“Everything. I have no issues with killing you.”

“I’m not dying here.”

“Denial is always the first step.”

Dead-end ruthlessly beats up Jolt. It took less than ten second to end that fight. Dead-end starts walking away, but Jolt strikes him the back with his whip. Dead-end turns around and grabs the whip. He pulls Jolt to him and decks him. While he ruthlessly beats on the Autobot the humans are fighting the remaining Skywarp clone. Vortex and Mirage are gearing up for a fight, and it seems that Shrapnel is wanting in on the action too.

Vortex: “I want a good fight. I’ll be so disappointed if either of you aren’t worth it.”

Mirage: “Then you better not go easy on me, amigo.”

Vortex: (scoffing) “Pft, you wish I was going easy on you.”

Shrapnel: “You’re all going to be torn to pieces pieces!”

Mirage jumps to attack Vortex, but he’s more than ready. He blocks the attack with his sword, and he grabs Mirage by the forearm. He throws him in Shrapnel’s direction. Shrapnel jumps over and attacks. Vortex sidesteps and makes a mighty slash cross Shrapnel’s chest. He picks Shrapnel up by the mandibles on his back and slams him on the ground. Shrapnel breaks free and leaps up to attack, but he gets shot in the back of the head. Mirage fired the shot. Both he and Vortex run along the street on opposite sides. They fire at each other and each shot misses. Mirage presses forward and viciously attacks. Vortex’s rotor blades catch Mirage’s and he gets spun around. Mirage recovers and fires heavy rounds. Vortex only barely deflects the attacks. The two clash blades at an even pace, and it seems that Mirage’s speed is gaining the upper hand. He jumps up and bounces off of Vortex’s head,and flips in the air to kick Vortex in the back. Mirage presses his attack, and Vortex counters with his sword. Vortex fires the gun hidden in his sword, and it grazes Mirage’s shoulder. Mirage swift kicks Vortex down, but Vortex falls on his hand and does some breakdancing kicks on his head. He jumps up and does a leg drop. Mirage senses something is wrong and backflips out of the way. When Vortex’s leg hits the ground a small crater forms. It sees that his leg and feet are far more powerful than he once realized. He attacks Mirage with his sword, rotor blades, and his kicks. He starts relying on his kicks more and kicks Mirage in the face, stomach, and a bunch of fast kicks everywhere on his body. Vortex then uses his shockwave attack to blast Mirage into a window in a high office building. Vortex flies in an investigates where he is hiding. Mirage manages to sneak up on Vortex with a falling punch. He knocks his sword away and continues punching him and does and upper slash with his arm blade. Vortex bounces across once before putting his hands on the ground and slides backwards.

Vortex: “Well what do you know. You’re not half bad.”

Mirage: “And I greatly underestimated you.”

Vortex: “You should never underestimate the guy with a gun concealed in his sword.”

Mirage: “Fair point.”

Shrapnel bursts through the window on the opposite side.

Shrapnel: “Thought you had seen the last of me me?”

Vortex: “Didn’t you get shot through the eye?”

Shrapnel: “My healing factor won’t let me die so easily.”

Vortex: “That’s going to be a small problem.”

Shrapnel: (shrill) “Small small?!”

Vortex: “Look the adults are talking. Can you give us a moment?”

Shrapnel: “Oh yes my apologies.”

Shrapnel realizes what’s going on and returns.

Shrapnel: “Hey wait a minute minute!”

Vortex: “I promise when I’m done with this guy I’ll move on to you.”

Mirage: “You’re the one that will be finished.”

Vortex: “Now those are some fighting words.”

Vortex and Mirage go faster than hey have before, and Mirage is putting everything he has into the fight. He occasionally lands a punch or kick in and even cuts Vortex on his left shoulder. Mirage leaps to do a falling double slash, but Vortex puts up his rotor blades to block the attack. While Mirage is still caught on the blades Vortex slams him on the ground, but Mirage rolls to recover. The two jump up with Mirage doing a punch and Vortex doing a kick. They hit each other in the face and fall to the ground. Shrapnel has been charging up a fully powered blast of electricity this whole time. Vortex catches it in the corner of his visor. When Mirage does a jumping roll attack Vortex knee slides under and does a reverse backflip kick to propel him into Shrapnel's line of fire. Mirage gets hit with the entire blast and is extremely damaged. He’s covered in soot, and is twitching to indicate he survived.

Vortex: “That’s going to leave a mark…. or two…. or many.”

Wheeljack bridges Mirage’s body back to the base, and that leaves Vortex and Shrapnel alone together.”

Shrapnel: “On second thought, you can forget about me me.”

Vortex fires his Neutron Assault Rifle into Shrapnel, and he falls down to the floor many stories below riddled with bullets. Vortex peers out to check on the progress of the rest of the team.

Vortex: “Hey, Brawl, you done yet?”

Brawl concludes his fight with Ironhide by a hard left jab.

Brawl: “I am now.”

Swindle is still fine with his forcefield, but Rumble is pounding his piledrivers into it. It seems like it’s doing damage to the field.

Swindle: “Well we can’t have that now can we?”

Swindle reaches for his thighs, and out comes two purple spherical objects. He launches them at Rumble and Laserbeak, and they capture them both. They are forcefield containment spheres. Anyone that gets in contact with them are trapped. Swindle grapples to join Vortex while Dead-end pays Brawl and unexpected visit.

Dead: “Hey, idiot, lend me your strength.”

Brawl: “Why?”

Dead: “Our friend here is having some trouble.”

Dragstrip is the only one that hasn’t finished his fight. They just won’t seem to go down. Things get worse when Waspinator fires scales into the back of his leg.

Dead: “Now give it to me.”

Brawl: “Gotta say the magic word first.”

Dead-end’s tubes sucks Brawl’s strength anyway.

Brawl: “How rude.”

Dead: “Dragstrip, let me take care of this.”

Drag: (relieved) “Thank goodness!”

While he and Brawl retreat to the other’s spot Dead-end decides to take on Splicer, Sideswipe, and Waspinator himself. Now with Brawl’s attributes added to Dead-end’s already impressive skills it’s a complete beatdown. Dead-end pulls out his sword and aggressively attacks Splicer first. He fights back well but Dead-end’s speed is too much when he stabs him in the shoulder. Splicer tries a right slash, but Dead-end ducks and does a spinning knee slide and slices Splicer’s legs. He falls forward and Dead-end jumps hard on his spine, nearly crippling him. Splicer gets up and fires everything, but Dead-end blocks every shot with his sword, and with one hand too. He attacks Splicers by tossing his sword in the air, and when it comes down time starts to slow down as well. Dead-end punches his sword right at the very edge and it the hilt hits Splicer right in the forehead. It bounces back to Dead-end and he repeats it again. He finishes Splicer off by punching him hard enough in the jaw that it knocks him out. Next is Sideswipe. Dead-end’s tubes starts strangling him, and he slams him over repeatedly on the ground. Sideswipe cuts them to break free, but Dead-end’s Path Blaster shoots him down to defeat him. Last and certainly least is Waspinator. Dead-end simply fires a fully charged blue wave that disintegrates him. Dead-end then jumps high in the air to join the others.

Vortex: (impressed) “Nice work back there. Remind me not to get you upset.”

Dead: “Too late for that.”

Shrapnel returns once again, but Dead-end throws his sword into his chest. Dead-end continually stabs him throughout.

Dead: “If I can’t kill myself I’ll just keep killing you.”

Now it is time for the grand battle to begin. A horde of human tanks block Motormaster’s way, but it obviously they will prove how weak they are. Optimus sees him, and is confused about Motormaster eyes watching him.

Prime: “Who is that?”

Scream: “That, Optimus, is Motormaster. Ever since he was created you have been the only thing on his mind.”

Prime: “Why? I’ve never met him before.”

Scream: “I don’t quite understand it myself, but if it means your death then I’m all for it.”

Prime: “A two bit soldier won’t stop me, Starscream.”

Scream: “Oh he’s far more powerful than you realize. I doubt even the Dinobots or Superion can defeat him. You’re finished.”

Starscream sits down on a pile of debris that is shaped like a throne. He sits back and watches as Motormaster makes his first step forward. He starts off slow, but the closer he gets the more he picks up the face. It evolves from a fast walk to a light jog, and then a full on sprint. The tanks fire at him. He shrugs off any blast that hits him, and swats away all the tanks. It took Motormaster less than ten seconds at a full sprint to reach Optimus and tackles him. He starts beating on him, and Optimus is not able to even get a hit him. Motormaster slams him on the ground and announces him presence.

Motor: “My one purpose is to destroy you. Face me, or everyone you hold dear will die.”

Prime: “Well, Motormaster, if you want a fight you will let me heal. You will be killing a weakened enemy.”

Motormaster considers this and puts his sword away.

Motor: “Very well, but hurry.”

Scream: “What are you doing?”

Motor: “I wish to face him at full power. Killing him now like this would do nothing.”

Scream: “That doesn’t matter. Kill him now!”

Motor: “Do you doubt my power, Starscream?”

Scream: “Well no, but the sooner you end this the sooner we can move on.”

Prime: “If you wanted a fight, then you will get it. I didn’t want to waste this power now, but it appears I do not have a choice.”

Optimus opens up his chest and pulls out the Matrix. He holds it above his head, and he is engulfed in white and blue light. it has healed him from all of his wounds over the course of the battle.

Prime: “I have returned to full strength using the Matrix. This power is limited and should only be used in the most desperate of situations.

Motor: “I’m flattered you accommodated for me. Unfortunately for you it’s a waste.”

Prime: “Strangely enough I feel even stronger than I was before.”

Megatron: “I too feel this when I become healed. I feel strong even in this weak form.”

Scream: “What a nice mystery that we will solve never. Now kill them.”

Motor: “I will allow you the first strike, Optimus. I do warn you, if you waste it you shall regret it.

Optimus takes a deep breath and punches Motormaster three times in the face. He does manage to make him move, but it does very little.

Motor: “Not bad, now it’s my turn.”

Motormaster punches Optimus hard in the stomach, and he crumples to the floor. Optimus gets up and grabs Motormaster by the face and punches him the stomach five times, but it does nothing. Motormaster grabs him by the neck and holds him up.

Motor: “I’m greatly disappointed, but what more could I expect from a killer of children?”

That comment really set Optimus off. He screams and activates his brass knuckles, and he hits Motormaster in the face so hard it forces him to let go. Motormaster looks up just in time just to see all of the remaining weapons on Optimus’s gear fire. They all hit Motormaster, and he bounces across the street. He smashes his hands into the ground to stop him from moving, and then he wipes the blood off his face with a rare smile. It seems he has the fight he wanted.

Prime: “You wanted a legendary fight, Motormaster? Now you will.”

Motor: “Then prepare to die!”

Motormaster unleashes his sword and violently hacks down at Optimus. He dodges each strike, but only barely. Motormaster’s speed is incredible, and he is only just missing Optimus, and Optimus is only barely able to block the attacks that don’t miss. At one point Optimus is forced to put his blades in an X formation to block it. Optimus is barely hanging on, and Motormaster presses his strength on him. He breaches Optimus’s defenses, and it knocks him back a few steps. Motormaster wastes no time and charges into him. It knocks Optimus down, and while he’s on the floor Motormaster kicks him hard in the face. While Optimus is forcibly rolled Motormaster grabs him by the neck and slams him against the wall twice. Motormaster throws him hard on the ground, and he tries to charge into him to kill him. Optimus somersaults out of the way at the very last possible moment. Motormaster can’t stop his charge and busts through the wall of the building. He turns around and charges once more, but now Optimus finally has a proper chance to fight back. He fires every gun he has. Virtually every shot hits Motormaster, and it starts to slow him down. Optimus switches focus to his leg, and after shooting him up manages to bring Motormaster down. While he falls he desperately tries to grab Optimus, but he’s just out of range. Motormaster gets up quickly on one knee, but Optimus kicks him on the chin to keep him down. Motormaster swings his left arm to attack, but Optimus dodges it and gets behind him. With his brass knuckles out Optimus punches Motormaster hard in the spine. Motormaster grunts and swings his sword around. Optimus does a Matrix style dodge in slow motion, and as the blade passes by his face he can see his reflection. Motormaster gets up and does a full spin slash around, but Optimus ducts and blocks the next attack. He kicks Motormaster in the chest and runs him into the wall. He stabs Motormaster in the left shoulder with his sword. As expected it doesn’t really hurt him since he doesn’t feel much pain. He simply gives the Prime an unimpressed look before squinting his eyes intensely. He kicks Optimus down and breaks free from the wall, taking part of it with him. Motormaster tears off the wall parts attached to him and throws them at Optimus. Optimus knee slides to dodge and cuts Motormaster by the ankle. He jumps up and wrings his arms around the titan’s neck. Motormaster shakes himself wildly around trying to make Optimus let go, but with no luck. Growing ever impatient Motormaster runs in reverse into the wall to disorient Optimus. Motormaster’s elbow hits Optimus’s stomach, and then he grabs him by the arm and slams him on top of a car. Optimus barely leaps out of the way before Motormaster slices the car in half. Optimus uses that moment to get in close to punch Motormaster twice in the face. Motormaster is more annoyed than injured, and slams his head into Optimus’s. He gets sent back all the way across the street. When Optimus gets up there is a noticable dent on his head. Motormaster charges again, and Optimus does a handspring attack to gain some ground, and it catches Motormaster off guard. Optimus slashes down with both blades, but Motormaster blocks Optimus is forced to back away, but Motormaster catches up to him and jabs him in the chest with the hilt of his sword. With Optimus clutching his chest and lowering his guard Motormaster backhands Optimus so hard it breaks off his faceplate. The attack also makes him get knocked into the wall, but he doesn’t break through. He gets stuck, but manages to get free, albiet still on one knee. Optimus looks up just in time to see Motormaster shoulder bash him through the wall. Now inside the building, Motormaster grabs Optimus and throws him up through the ceiling. He’s thrown hard enough he breaks through ten floors before stopping. Motormaster jumps up to fight him and roughly beats on him. He grabs Optimus again, but his extra weapons shoot him. It doesn’t make him let go, so instead Motormaster sever all of the extra weapons off. Optimus desperately stabs Motormaster in the forearm. and it does make him wince in pain and make him let go. Optimus fires what little he has left, and it make Motormaster fall off the edge. He plumets to the street, but as Optimus looks down he sees that has done nothing. Motormaster yells out and jumps up. He finally unleashes his Riot Cannon. Optimus takes the full force of the first shot. Now Motormaster blindly shoots the rest of the building, and he eventually hits the support beams. Optimus jumps out while there is still time. The building collapses with Motormaster still inside. For a moment there is peace for Optimus to catch his breath. Everyone else is silent, and Starscream slowly develops a sadistic smile. Motormaster bursts out of the rubble and snarls at Optimus. The Eradicon sees two nearby cars and gets an idea. He goes over and punches his fists inside the trunks of both cars. He’s using them as boxing gloves. He sprints to Optimus, and Optimus manages to dodge the first attack. The rest aren’t so lucky. First Motormaster slams a car into Optimus’s right side. Then he slams the left on e. Then he claps them both into his sides at the same time with full force. Optimus is shaking as it starts to cripple him. Motormaster does it twice more, and then he slams one on top of his head to make him fall on his stomach. He ruthlessly slams them both on Optimus's back. All of the military humans see this and run away and the sounds of each car hitting their ally breaks their hearts more with each strike. Motormaster eventually ditches the car, and holding Optimus by his neck. He pulls out his sword with his other hand ready to kill him.

Motor: “I take so much pleasure in this.”

Scream: (happily) “Oh how I love quality entertainment.”

Vortex: “He sure showed that guy.”

Dead: “He never stood a chance.”

Brawl: “I’m just glad it’s not us this time.”

Drag: “Now let’s just get this over with and bounce.”

Motormaster prepares for the final thruster, but a he feels some heat approaching his back. A giant fireball hits him, and Optimus is able to retreat. Motormaster turns around and sees a tail whip him in the face. It’s Grimlock. He transforms and helps Optimus to his feet. Motormaster is not too pleased about this intrusion.

Motor: “Who are you, and what makes you think you can interrupt my triumphant moment?”

Grimlock: “I am Grimlock, leader of the Dinobots. I won’t let you kill my friend.”

Motor: “How touching, but you are merely delaying the inevitable.

Scream: “I’d be careful if I were you, Motormaster. Grimlock is one of the few equals to Optimus Prime.”

Motor: “Two opponents of equal worth? Perhaps I may have to put in some effort.”

Grimlock: “That would be a nice change of pace.”

Motormaster’s right eye angrily twitches from that comment.

Motor: “Bring it then, monster. I will destroy you both with ease.”

Grimlock transforms with sword and shield in hand.

Prime: “Let’s end this together, Grimlock.”

Grimlock: “Right.”

The two charge Motormaster, and the both attack with their swords. Motormaster manages to keep them both at bay at first. Grimlock’s added strength makes things difficult, and then that’s when both Optimus and Grimlock jump up at the same time sand slam their swords down on his. The result is so hard that a piece of Motormaster’s sword breaks off near the middle. Remember that because it’s important later. Grimlock manages to disarm Motormaster, and he gets uppercutted. Motormaster rolls backwards, and defensively crouches on his knees. When they get near him Motormaster leaps up, and grabs both of them by their face. As he finishes his jump he slams them both to the ground. He then smashes his fist down on both their chests respectively. He punts Grimlock away and grabs Optimus by the leg. He slams him twice into nearby walls and throws him into Grimlock when he gets up. Grimlock manages to catch Optimus and sets him down gently. Motormaster pulls out the spikes on his shoulders that become the daggers. He spins them around before attacking. With his ever surprising speed he cuts Optimus across the chest, and then with the together stabs Grimlock in the foot. When Motormaster frees the blade from Grimlock’s foot he hits him in the face with the hilt. He gets up and slashes Grimlock’s stomach, and then proceeds to punch him to the floor. Motormaster steps on his face, starting to crush it. Optimus gets behind him and stabs him in the back. Motormaster grunts in pain and drops his daggers. Grimlock kicks Motormaster in the face. Motormaster tries to punch Grimlock, but he blocks it with his shield. He tries to hit Optimus, but Grimlock throws it to Optimus, and he hits the shield instead. He tries going to Grimlock, but Optimus throws it back. Then Grimlock swats the shield into his face. It repeats back to Optimus, and he jabs it in Motormaster’s face. Grimlock punches Motormaster in the back of the head. Motormaster reaches out, but Optimus kicks his hand away. They continue beating him like that until Motormaster rolls away. He shoots Grimlock with the Riot Cannon and blasts Optimus back. Motormaster goes to one of his trailers and slams his hand down on it. It folds to create a shield, and now he has some defense of his own. Optimus and Grimlock exchange a look of determination. They’re going to attempt a move they’ve trained with in between stories, and now is as good a time as ever to use it. Grimlock transforms into his dinosaur form and spews fire. Motormaster hides behind his shield, and while he’s distracted Optimus jumps on top of Grimlock. He runs along his back and jumps off his head. He does a falling punch to Motormaster face, and it dazes him. Optimus leaps for another attack, but Motormaster catches him with his shield and slams him on the ground. Motormaster spins around and slices Optimus in the upper back part of his left leg. The limping Optimus gets swatted away, and that leaves Grimlock to face Motormaster alone. Motormaster tosses his sword shield away as the Dinobot charges him. Motormaster puts out both hands and stops him in his tracks. Grimlock tries to breath fire, but Motormaster leans just enough to not get injured. Using all of his might, Motormaster picks up Grimlock by the head and slams him on the ground. He transforms and tires to punch Motormaster, but he ducks. Motormaster slams his hand down, but Grimlock catches it, but unfortunately he forgot there was a second hand, and he gets punched hard in the stomach. He punches Grimlock in the neck and kicks him into the wall. He shoots him in the leg to bring him down, and then he does a flip in the air with a leg drop to his head to knocks Grimlock out. Motormaster fires a shot into the building and Grimlock is covered by rubble. Now Optimus is all that remains. He fires at the titan, but Motormaster slides to his sword and shield. Now with his weapons back his shield protects him from all fire. He sprints to Optimus and jabs him with his shield. They exchange a few sword clashes before Optimus tries to thrust his sword into Motormaster’s chest. Instead it gets stuck in his shield. Motormaster twists it until it breaks. Optimus sees the stub of his right sword before Motormaster uppercuts him with his shield, and then he tosses both that and the sword away. He grabs Optimus by the neck and throws him high into the air. He leaps up to catch up to Optimus and slams his fists on his chest. Optimus falls at such a high velocity that when he lands a decent sized crater forms. As the dust settles Starscream applauds.

Scream: (excited) “Oh what quality entertainment! Even the mighty Grimlock is no match for Motormaster.”

Fear: “Well this is a fight. I’m on the edge of my ghost seat.”

Terra: “They should charge money for this type of entertainment.”

Fear: “Optimus is going to die. All's right with the world.”

Terra: “Normally I would agree, but Megatron is in trouble too. We don’t want him to die.”

Fear: “We can’t do anything, so we just have to see how it all plays out.”

Speaking of Megatron, he slowly starts to get up, and tries to attack Starscream. Starscream shoots a shot of the Null Ray to keep him back, and that makes Megatron reconsider.

Megatron: “You have gone too far, Starscream. You have taken my men down, and you have taken my power, but by far far the worst offense is what you’re doing now. It is my destiny to kill Optimus Prime, not some juiced up thug.”

Motormaster hears Megatron’s words and stands up straight. He abandons killing Optimus and leaps behind Megatron instead. He turns Megatron around and snaps at him.

Motor: (unhinged) “Care to repeat that you son of a bitch?”

Motormaster punches Megatron far into the street. He then shoots one Riot cannon round into him. Motormaster dusts his hands and returns to Optimus, and he has returned to battle. Grimlock bursts out of the rubble ready to battle. Meanwhile Devastator and Superion are still fighting. Superion despite having only one arm is winning. The Constructicons see their leader in peril and come up with a plan from inside the mind of the combiner.

Mix: “Hey, Longhaul, we need you to do Megatron a solid.”

Longhaul: “What is it?”

Mix: “Separate from us and heal Megatron. It looks like he needs all the help he can get.”

Longhaul: “What about you?”

Mix: “Oh we’ll be fine. It’s going to take a lot more than Superion to take us down. Right guys?”

Scrapper: (sarcastic) “Sure.”

Rampage: “Go, Longhaul, save our leader.”

Longhaul: “Alright, be safe you band of whackos.”

Scavenge: “We haven’t messed up so far, and we don't plan on it now.”

Longhaul separates from Devastator and goes to Megatron. He heals him with his nano sentries, much to Megatron’s begrudging respect.

(in denial) “I didn’t need your help, Longhaul.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Now go. It’s time I finish this.”

While Longhaul returns to Devastator Megatron drives to the battle. Grimlock and Optimus aren’t doing well, and to their surprise Megatron repeatedly shoots Motormaster in the back with his Fusion Shotgun. He decks Motormaster and kicks him away.

Prime: “What are you doing?”

Megatron: “Desperate times call for desperate measures. I say the time for a temporary truce between sides to take down a common enemy.”

Prime: “For once in a very long time I agree with you.”

Grimlock: “Let’s just get this over with.”

Motor: “Bring one or bring all of your friends, Optimus. It will not matter for I shall slay them all.”

Prime: “And let’s say you do in fact defeat and kill me, Motormaster. What then?”

Motormaster stops and thinks about this. Optimus shoots him down while he is distracted, but he gets back up and shoots back.

Motor: “I know now what I will do. After I kill you I will fight every opponent in my way until I am the strongest in the universe. You will be the perfect starting point.”

Megatron: “I grow tired of all this talking.”

Motor: “And I grow tired of all of you still existing. Let’s end this once and for all, Optimus.”

Prime: “Agreed.”

Motor: “But first i have two surprises for you.”

Grimlock: “One is bad enough.”

Motormaster unveils his second weapon, the Cosmic Rift Combustor. He fires a large shell into the air that explodes into several smaller shells that explode near them. They get blasted back, and a bunch of cars are caught in the blast and explode as well.

Megatron: “A Combustor? This is getting ridiculous.”

Grimlock: ‘This guy has it all.”

Fear: “Starscream really pulled out all the stops with this guy.”

Terra: “Tell me about it.”

Motor: “And now for the finale!”

Motormaster slams his fist down on his other trailer, and then it folds around in the shape of his body. He claps it on his chest and acts like armor for him.

Grimlock: “Greeeeeeaaaaaaat. He’s got armor.”

Megatron: “Shut up and finish him with us.”

Motor: “Now you shall all die.”

The final part of this battle begins with Motormaster throwing cars at all three of them. Optimus leaps on top of them to get higher ground. Grimlock knocks some away, and Megatron dodges while running and shooting. The shots do nothing against Motormaster’s armor. Optimus gets the first strike, but it’s blocked by Motormaster’s shield. He swats Optimus away, and gets grabbed by Megatron. He headbutts Motormaster, and throws him to the floor. Motormaster does a swift kick to knock Megatron down and grabs him by the legs. He swings him around before throwing him into Optimus. Grimlock transforms and whips his tail around into Motormaster’s back. Optimus gets behind him and kicks him in the back of the head, and Megatron uppercuts him. Grimlock transforms back and slices Motormaster in the back with his sword while Megatron hits Motormaster in the face with the end of his shotgun. The three keep attacking him while he’s down, but that just pisses off Motormaster even more. Optimus kicks the sword out of his hand, and even gets the shield away too. Megatron stomps on the back of Motormaster’s leg to slow him down. Motormaster summons the daggers and gets them back in his hands. When Optimus’s arm with the broken sword comes down for a punch Motormaster uses a dagger to stab him in the underside of his elbow. He kicks Grimlock back and stabs Megatron in the stomach with the other one. He decks Megatron and stabs Grimlock in the shoulder with the other. That dagger gets Grimlock stuck to the wall. Optimus gets back but gets kicked in the chin. Megatron takes out the dagger and throws it at Motormaster, but he catches it in his hand. Megatron tires shooting him with his gun, but Motormaster blocks it with the dagger and gets into a gun and knife battle. Each attack has Megatron shooting and Motormaster redirecting the attack to miss Megatron does a roundhouse kick to Motormaster’s face. Motormaster swings his sword, but Megatron rolls behind him and shoots him up in the back. When Motormaster turns around Megatron kicks him in the groin, and while Motormaster bends over hurt Megatron smashes his fists down on his head. Motormaster recovers and claps his hands on Megatron’s cheeks to disorient him. He then punches him back. Grimlock breaks free and grabs Motormaster with Optimus’s help. Megatron gets close and tries to bring a fully charged shot to Motormaster’s head. He kicks Megatron down and breaks free of their hold. He jumps up and does a split kick to both Optimus and Grimlock’s heads. Grimlock recovers and tackles him, and but Motormaster throws him over his shoulder. He runs for his shield and tosses it up with his foot. He spins around and kicks it into Megatron’s chest. Motormaster runs and grabs it just in time to raise it above his head to avoid Grimlock’s attack. Grimlock slashes down, but Motormaster grabs him by the arm and swings him into Optimus and Megatron. Megatron gets up and has had enough. He gives Motormaster everything he has, throwing punch after punch. Motormaster defeats him by throwing him down and subjecting him to a full blown Combustor shot. Optimus and Grimlock comes by leaping at him, but Motormaster grabs them by their heads and knocks them together. It temporarily knocks Optimus out of the fight. Grimlock and Motormaster go at it sword and shield, Motormaster knocks Grimlock’s shield away. Grimlock slashes Motormaster’s arm to make him drop his shield. Grimlock tries to end the fight by slices Motormaster’s head, but Motormaster grabs Grimlock’s wrist and starts crushing it. It forces him to drop his sword. Optimus gets back up and shoots Motormaster in the back. He turns around and defeats Grimlock by breaking his wrist kneeing him in the face to knock him out. Now he and Optimus are ready for their final battle.

Prime: “I will defeat you.”

Motor: “You’ll die trying.”

Motormaster hops on his shield. He grinds on it like a surfboard. Sparks fly out in the street as he goes to Optimus. He throws his shield at Optimus, but he ducks. Motormaster swings his word around and Optimus bends over backwards to dodge the attack. He shoots Motormaster’s sword out of his hands and stabs him in the leg to bring him down. Now Optimus puts out both brass knuckles and hits him as many times as he can. He lands many punches, but when he goes to the chest it does nothing because of the armor. Motormaster crawls to his sword, and Optimus is preparing to do a finishing punch to break Motormaster’s face and kill him. As the punch starts Motormaster thrusts out his sword, and it connects to Optimus’s fist. The sword goes straight through his arm and splits it in half up to the shoulder. Optimus screams and pain, and is completely unprepared for Motormaster as he stabs him straight through the stomach and impales him on the wall. Motormaster has won the battle, but Optimus still live, albeit barely.

Motor: “I told you I would defeat you.”

Vortex: “He did it!”

Dead: “Was there every any doubt?”

Swindle: “Too bad I can’t sell that guy’s corpse for a hefty price.”

Scream: (applauding) “Bravo, Motormaster. You’ve actually did it.”

Motor: “Indeed I did. Now I will kill him.”

Scream: “Don’t worry about him. He’s not going anywhere. Beside you have one last mission: Take out Devastator and Superion.”

Motor: “And how to suppose we do that?”

Scream: “It’s time for you and your team to use your special technique. (triumphant) Eradicons, the time has come! Combine and create Menasor!”

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Man even with teaming up with Megatron,Optimus fell by Motormaster's hands. This is going to turn ugly.

12. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    I didn't get what upcoming movie scene that was from but things are definitely getting ugly from here.

Edit: OP told me it was from Civil War

13. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Well that was a brutal fight, even against three strong bots Motormaster wouldn't go down. And Optimus... That was a grisly wound.

Now a Combiner fight. :) 

14. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I was laughing during Drag's failure to achieve his goal, and I was laughing during the commentary of Terra and Fear.

A team up with the bots and cons! And yet they couldn't take down Motormaster.

Crap

15. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    I've gotta say the opponent matchups were pretty well throughout.dragstrip was surprisingly effective in fight.the bit where shrapnel briefly left the fight made me laugh more then it should have.the optimus and motormaster battle was just as epic as I hoped it would be.I like how grim lock came and saved the day.I think the eradicons won every fight they were in. I wasn't expecting optimus to actually lose the fight

16. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    He was referencing the Captain America civil war trailer when optimus and grimlock were fighting motormaster

17. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Well, that was a pretty great set of battles with the Eradicons dominating every one of their opponents in the end.

That final battle, though, was amazingly epic, especially when Megatron joins forces with Grimlock and Optimus to try and defeat Motormaster.

18. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Vortex and Mirage scene was the best....I enjoyed that one the most

DAMN MOTORMASTER IS A BOSS!!!

19. Shadowwavepool7

Well I did say that the next one would be much shorter, and it is. Getting down to the wire her, and with Bay returning for TF 5 things are looking up. If I didn't name this part this specific title I would kick myself later. Here is part 49: Combiner Wars

Ace: “What’s Menasor?”

Tyrone: “I don’t want to stick around to find out.”

Fowler: “We go down fighting no matter what.”

Motor: “Eradicons, come to me!”

Dead: “Oh great, this again.”

Vortex: “Sucks to be the rest of you.”

Drag: “What about bug breath over there?”

Vortex: “Don’t worry about him. He’s weak.”

The other Eradicons fall and are ready to combine. To aid in the combination Motormaster returns his trailers to their normal state, and then the two trailer are split in half, making four mini trailers. Not all of it is used and the parts that remain seem to be there for an additional purpose.

Motor: “Ready?”

Dead: “We don’t have a choice.”

Brawl: “I hate that we have to lose our souls. It gives me gas.”

Vortex: “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.”

Scream: “Now go. Combine and destroy Superion and Devastator.”

Vortex: “At least I get to be kept intact.”

Drag: “Which is totally bogus.”

Brawl: “I’m going to ignore that you used the word bogus.”

Vortex: “He’s just jealous he isn’t special like me.”

Drag: “Maybe I am!”

Motor: “Come, now we finish this battle once and for all!”

The combining process begins, but with a new little twist added in. Swindle and Brawl transform into their vehicle forms and become left and right legs respectively. Then two of the four trailer bits attach themselves to the top of Brawl and Swindle. Those pieces are actually the true pieces that connects them to the combiner. Motormaster jumps up and starts forming a chest. Dragstrip goes behind and twists around to help form the back. Vortex and Dead-end become the right and left arms. The remaining trailer pieces connect to them and the body of their combiner. The combiner finishes with the head coming out on top. Thus Menasor has entered the battle. He is just as tall as Superion, and just as powerful as a complete Devastator. His face is horned and demonic in nature. His eyes are red, soulless orbs filled to the brim with anger and hatred. He has a giant sword that seems to be made out of the pieces of the trailers that weren’t used for connecting. Motormaster and Vortex share his mind, but it is Motormaster’s voice that speaks, but in a more booming and ghastly tone.

Menasor: “I have become more powerful than ever!”

Scream: “Menasor, destroy Devastator and Superion. Prove that you are the most powerful combiner of them all!”

Menasor: “It shall be done, but first I must finish Optimus Prime.”

Menasor attempts to walk, but stops completely in his tracks. Vortex is the one keeping him at bay. This brings some tension against Motormaster.

Motor: “Why have you stopped me?”

Vortex: “We have a mission to do. It’s best to focus on that instead of a fallen foe.”

Motor: “You dare to question me?”

Vortex: “Hey man I’m just trying to keep you on the right path.”

Motor: “Allow me to do as I wish or my sword will go on a path through your head!”

Vortex: “I’m not afraid of you. We can do this all day. Luckily for me I don’t have a lady friend to entertain, so instead I’ll just annoy you for the end of time.”

Motor: “Very well I’ll focus, but I’m getting payback later.”

Vortex: “Fine with me. Let’s take out some trash.”

Menasor draws near to the fight, but a foolish opponent stands in their way. The remaining Skywarp clone shoots everything it has at Menasor. The shots don't even make a dent in him. Menasor steps on the clone to kill it.

Menasor: “Such disappointment.”

Wheeljack and the others at the Ark are watching this monstrosity in action.

Perce: A new combiner? How dreadful!”

Jazz: “I’m glad I’m not in that fight.”

Spike: “I can’t believe it. Our friends are going to die.”

Bee: -cough- “You can’t give up on them just yet.”

Jazz: “No offense but they look pretty screwed. Did you not see what that one guy did to Optimus, Grimlock, and Megatron?”

Ratchet: “Starscream may finally get the revenge he deserved.”

The Decepticons at their base are watching as well. Skywarp hasn't pried his eyes away from the monitor. Thundercracker has finally been found and is recovering from his injuries.

Skywarp: “What have you done, Starscream.”

Soundwave: “What he had always planned to do.”

Thrust: “Ramjet and Dirge are so screwed.”

Astro: “You aren’t going back to help them?”

Thrust: “Would you?”

Astro: “No way! What do you think I am? A good person?”

Soundwave: “I have to get out there.”

Skywarp: “No! You are far too hurt.”

Soundwave “If we do nothing Megatron and the others die.”

Skywarp: “It’s suicide to go out there. It’s up for Megatron to get himself out of this mess. He always manages somehow.”

Astro: “Yeah man have faith in the guy. He’s not going to be Starscream’s bitch for much longer.”

Back at the battle Shrapnel gets up and attacks Meansor, and is helped out by Swoop. Both of them are dealt with quickly. Shrapnel lands injured next to Megatron, and Swoop is thrown into the wall with his stuck while unconscious. Finally he arrives to Superion and Devastator’s skirmish. He taps Superion on the shoulder, and when turns around Menasor decks hims.

Menasor: “Allow me to make things more interesting.”

Superion: “Not bad, but you need more than that to stop me.”

Menasor brandishes his sword.

Superion: “That might do it.”

Menasor strikes Superion with the sword. It hits him and he is continually attacked. With the next strike Superion grabs Menasor’s hand to stop him, but he can’t stop the other arm from punching him. Devastator gains his composure and launches his hooks into Menasor’s back. He yanks him down. Superion attempts to hit Devastator, but he catches his hand and overpowers him. Devastator lands a right hook to his face and shoves him down. Menasor gets up uppercuts Devastator. He swings his sword across the beast’s face, and it temporarily blinds him. Superion recovers and fires all of his rockets and missiles at Menasor. Several hit him right in the back and force him on one knee. Superion knees him in the face while he’s down and disarms him. Superion grabs his head and slams it into a building three time, and it starts to collapse. Menasor gets angered and smashes the back of his head into Superion’s face. Menasor wastes no time punching him the chest and slams his hands down on Superion’s head. He picks him up and throws him a few buildings away. Devastator has returned and activates his vortex grinder. Despite Menasor’s best efforts he is being sucked to Devastor. He trip and falls trying to escape. He desperately plants his sword in the ground trying to hold his ground, but even that is not enough. Menasor gets an idea by looking at the arm formed from Vortex. The rotors starts spinning around like a buzzsaw. When he gets close to Devastator he puts the spinning blades on his face to cut it up. It works perfectly, and he double punches the creature in the face. Superion returns, and Menasor finds himself surrounded by both combiners. In a last ditch effort Devastator fires his weapons, but Menasor deflects it with his new spinning shield and his sword. Superion goes for the kill, but he is swatted away by the shield. Devastator grabs Menasor and tries to bring him down, but Menasor slices off his left arm, forcing Hightower out of the monster. He slices of the other arm, and that knocks Scrapper out. He then pulls Devastator’s head off. and that defeats him. All the Constructicons live, but are incapacitated from the forced separation. Superion gets behind Menasor and punches him in the back of the head. Menasor swings his word, but he dodges it. He backhands Menasor, but Menasor has had enough. He slashes Superion’s face with his shield and then cuts off his remaining arm, forcing Fireflight out of him. Superion looks at his armless body with an annoyed expression.

Superion: “Seriously?”

Menasor: (quietly) “Yes.”

Menasor tears Superion’s legs off, and tears his front and back half off. It separates all of the Aerialbots without killing them, but like the Constructicons they are quite vulnerable.

Fire: (holding his head) “Oh this is not a good feeling, baby.”

Silver: “It feels like someone is cutting our brains!”

Jetfire: “I’m going to be sick.”

Menasor reigns victorious. He has taken down the two legendary combiners in his first battle.

Menasor: “There is nothing that can stop me.”

Scream: “Indeed there isn’t, Menasor. Now our next order of business is getting everyone to serve me.”

The rest of the fallen Autobots and Decepticons have gotten up but are not pleased.

Ironhide: “If you think we would ever bow to you, Starscream, then you have another thing coming.”

Dirge and Ramjet are on the roof of a building and start bowing like how people worship a god.

Dirge: “We humbly bow to you oh, oh mighty Starscream and Menasor!”

Ramjet: “Yeah what he said.”

Megatron: (barking) “Cowards! You’re disappointments to the Decepticons cause!”

Ramjet: (mocking) “Sorry, Megatron. We can’t hear over the sound of us living and you dying!”

Scream: “And what about the rest of you?”

The others from both sides start murmuring to with each other.

Scream: (impatient) “If you don’t I will have you all slain!”

Wasp: “That threat means nothing to Waspinator.”

Scream: “You’re an exception. Now the rest of you better decide fast or Menasor takes your lives.”

Menasor: “And I grow ever impatient for an answer.”

With that in mind The Autobots and Aerialbots bow. Ironhide is greatly defiant at first but does it as well. Waspinator bows next. Rumble and Laserbeak break out of the field prison and bow, and the Constructicons soon follow suit afterward. Hightower can’t bow because he’s just a crane with arms and a face. He starts getting nervous.

Scream: “Fear not, Hightower, I know you’re smart enough to agree.”

High: (relieved) “Oh thank goodness!”

Splicer trembles and slowly starts to bow, but he can’t bring himself to commit. Megatron gets up defiantly.

Megatron: “I will never bow to you!”

Scream: “That choice was never open for you anyway. Menasor, be a dear and obliterate this garbage.”

Menasor: “Now Megatron, you will now feel what true power feels like.”

Menasor grabs Megatron and slowly starts crushing him. Instead of crushing him completely he puts his sword near Megatron’s head for a slow, painful decapitation.

Scream: “I want to enjoy every minute of this!”

Motormaster edges his sword nearer and nearer to Megatron’s face. All hope seems lost because the end is upon us.

20. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    There is no way that just happened