Transformers Energon - Rise of the Alpha Quintesson

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Kickback, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

This has been some excellent storytelling, and makes the show seem like some bootleg crap peddling itself as the real deal. Fabulous work, Kickback.

2. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I was just wondering,

Where were Sally and Miranda throughout the massacre? Shouldn't they have been w/ Kicker and Dr.J?

3. mag_jr.

mag_jr. <B><font color=red>TFW2005 Article Guy</font></B> Veteran

I don't really hate the show, just the translation bungles I've noticed, but then I've only seen the eps on video (about eight eps in total, not really enough to judge the whole series). There's no denying this is a lot better, though! :wink:  Keep going!

4. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Only Dr. Jones and Kicker are on Cybertron. Sally and Miranada are on Earth, along with Misha, Rad, and Alexis. Just what they're up to will be revealed soon. Sally and Miranda, honestly, are not going to play a huge part in the story, if at all.

Misha will play a semi major role further along, and Rad and Alexis actually have some huge roles, though not at the same time. Alexis won't be sharing her big moment alone though... ;) 

5. Amadeus

Amadeus Member

What about Carlos? Is he doing anything in this very good story?

6. ladykitana

ladykitana New Member

this is a great story so much better thatn the show , I am glad your planning to put alexis and rad in major roles . I was dissapointed when they did use them much in the show . They could have been great characters . Looking foward to the next chapter, keep up the good work :thumb  :cool: 

7. Hakudoushi

Thanks for clearing that up. I was just curious and honestly I really wuldn;t want them to have an sort of role other than a slight apearance and a couple words.

8. Kickback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well, for starters, I have major new origins for the following characters:

- Omega Supreme
    - Omega Sentinel(s)
    - The Combiners
    - Wing Saber
    - Grimlock & Swoop
    - Predacon
    - Rhinox, Cheetor, Airrazor, Terrorsaur

I really think the last grouping, Grimlock/Swoop, Predacon, and the Armada Beasts will be the most fun to write. It'll really expand the story and get (hopefully) an even larger audience (go tell your friends :D ). As for Carlos, he was with Kicker and Dr. Jones in that little "safe house" or whatever I called it (I honestly forgot). I wanted to kill him off so badly, but something inside me told me to keep him alive. I did get a "Holy Frijoles!" line in, for old times sakes, but I would be surprised if Carlos survived much longer, my desire to kill him off and forget about him is just too large.

In fact, that may inspire a plot with Rad and Alexis ... HMMM ...

:D 

New chapter coming soon, we check back up on Optimus and the gang against Scorponok, and touch up with Ironhide, Kicker, and Dr. Jones.

Stay tuned.

9. Hakudoushi

Update soon!!!! please ^///^

10. Asuran

Asuran Well-Known Member

Just got caught up! Great story and writing! Eagerly looking forward to more!

11. Darth Dinobot

Darth Dinobot Banned

hm

wher can i find the updates

12. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

The updates are in this thread...when Kickback makes a new chapter, this is where he'll post them here.

13. Hakudoushi

Speaking of 'new' chapters, when is he gonna update! :stick: 

14. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

This has got to be the best Transformer story ever. The show was okay, but this is way better. One question, is Hot Shot Jetfire and Optimus already in their Energon forms or in their Armada forms. That was unclear to me.

15. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

Well, Prime combined with his drones so I would think it is safe to assume that he's in his new form....

16. Masterblaster

Masterblaster I'm back, bahbee!

Are you in a writer's block?

17. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

Personally I think it is genius. The way things are described are great. The way you took on the Energon series and changed it is great. I like the way you have the Terrorcons led by Doom-Lock and Command Ravage. Keep writing Kickback.

Check out, Beast Wars: Scarem Wars

18. Kickback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Not a writer's block. Just been busy :)  I had written the chapter that I'm putting up probably later tonight or tomorrow but I deleted all of it because I didn't like it (was about the Decepticons, Megatron, and Unicron but didn't flow right). So now we're going to be checking out the humans on Earth and what they're up to. I promise, it'll be good ;) 

19. Hakudoushi

Sweetness!

I'm so happy!:cry 

20. Kickback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I really like this chapter. One of my best pieces, if you ask me.

-----------------------

13 – Defenders of Earth

The young woman brushed her hair back behind her face. The wind was blowing just enough to cause the time and preparation she had put in to her hairstyle for the day to go to waste. It wasn’t the importance of her hair that had her mind preoccupied – it was the meeting that she was on her way to attend.

Alexis had grown quite a bit since her last adventure with the Transformers when she was a mere 13 years old. Now at a ripe, mature 23 years of age, Alexis had excelled through high school and college, graduating with honors and immediately signing up as a world ambassador for the planet Earth with that of Cybertron, the home world of the Transformers.

Out of the trio of Alexis, Carlos, and Rad, only Alexis had really excelled to the point of becoming a world wide known politician. Carlos had been immersed with technology and became a technician studying the technology on Cybertron, transmitting data back to Earth so that humans could advance themselves with Transformer technology. Rad took the most interesting approach, joining the military and quickly becoming head of their special forces division, using the same technology that Carlos was studying as tools of war for the United States government.

All in all, the three kids had become three adults, each playing an important role in the activities between Earth and Cybertron. Which is why Alexis was called in today, as the message she received from Rad was urgent, so she packed her bags and flew to Washington D.C. to take part in this emergency meeting.

As she walked down the hallway and through the steel doors, a small group of older men, along with her longtime friend Rad, sat around a circular table with one seat open. The doors slid shut and the gentlemen rose to their feet to acknowledge her presence.

“Good day, Alexis,” one older man said, nodding his head before taking his seat. The others did the same as he, and proceeded to get right down to business.

“What is the nature of this emergency meeting?” Alexis asked, not holding back any punches. “And, if I may ask, what importance does it pertain to the United States Military Special Forces?” she asked, a glare going towards Rad. To say the two had a bitter relationship growing up would be an understatement – the two had dated throughout high school and college, but Rad ended the relationship without warning to join the military. Alexis never forgave him.

“We’re here to save the planet Earth,” Rad responded with the same bitterness in his tone of voice. “We may be past the point of talking, which makes your division rather pointless, but you’re here for the formality of it all.”

“That’s enough you two,” another elderly man responded, giving each a look. His name was General Thomas, a former military head that was now heading the division of Universal Exploration. His division was right under that of the President of the United States, and some would say he had even more authority than that of the President. “This meeting requires the presence of all our divisions, and rather than waste time letting you two bicker, I’m getting it started. Robert, on screen please,” he ordered another man, who flipped a switch as the lights dimmed and the projector showed the image he was asking for.

On the screen was a still frame of a satellite picture of the planet Cybertron. Smoke could be seen coming from the planet as fires roared. Smoke could be seen covering half the planet pouring outward in to the depths of space.

“What’s with all the smoke?” Rad asked, his legs up on the table. “Are we looking at some sort of Decepticon attack?”

“We’re not entirely sure,” replied General Thomas. “But we are certain that the ‘smoke’ you see is anything but. In fact, we believe that ‘smoke’ to be an enormous amount of smaller soldiers descending upon the planet.”

“What?!” Alexis asked, in shock.

“We’ve been unable to contact the Cybertron Council of Elders,” General Thomas continued. “We weren’t able to pull up Rodimus either. Not even Hot Shot or Jetfire answered our transmissions. We fear that they may have been terminated.”

“When did this all happen?” Rad asked, concern in his voice.

“The exact time isn’t known,” General Thomas replied. “But we believe it was within the last 24 hours.”

“There are human civilians up there!” Alexis added. “There’s the scientist Dr. Jones, not to mention our own technician, Carlos!”

General Thomas lowered his head, his eyes closed.

“I’m afraid we’ve been unable to contact Cybertron at all,” he finally admitted. “At this point ladies and gentlemen, we believe that Cybertron and all of our allies have been terminated. We need to begin preparations for a possible invasion on the Earth.”

“An…invasion?” Rad asked, disbelief in his voice. “There’s no way that we can distribute the proper weapons needed in any conceivable amount of time to prevent casualties.”

“We’re expecting heavy losses,” General Thomas continued to admit. “But we’ve also uncovered something that we think we can utilize, something we can expand upon to really put a dent in these machines.”

“And that would be…?” Alexis asked, impatience settling in.

“This,” the General said, flipping another switch.

On the screen popped up an image of a very large Transformer. He was blue, yellow, and red in color. On the left of the figure was a large claw, on the right was a hand. His head was orange in color, and he seemed to be a heavily armed figure.

“What…is this?” Rad asked, standing from his seat.

“Our diagnosis leads us to believe that it is some ancient Transformer that has been inactive on Earth for quite some time,” General Thomas explained. “We haven’t found a way to reactivate it just yet, but we have been able to scan its body and are in the process of building replicas of this robot, with complete user controllability. Basically, we can harness the power of these giant sized Transformers.”

Alexis was taken aback.

“What do you mean ‘harness’?” she asked. “With all the things that these Transformers can do, it would take an enormously large control center with hundreds of panels working simultaneously to even get the thing to walk!”

Rad smirked.

“Which is why we’re taking a more … drastic … approach, Alexis,” the General began. He stood up and walked to the window in the room, looking out at the fields in the distance. “Each pilot will be given an exosuit which we’re currently designing. It can withstand extreme heat and cold and will absorb a tremendous amount of physical force that would normally cripple a human being.”

“That doesn’t explain to me how you plan to have these pilots control these…sentinels,” Alexis reminded the General of her original question.

“Ah, yes,” the General continued. “We plan to, more or less, hardwire each robot’s functions in to a single wire mesh, and insert it through the nervous system of the pilot and in to their brain.”

Alexis stood in shock while Rad spit out his coffee.

“You’re going to do WHAT?!” Rad shouted, rising to his feet as well. “You’re going to drill in to peoples’ heads so they can control these robots? That’s insane!”

General Thomas turned to face all those in the room.

“Drastic times call for drastic measures,” he replied coldly. “If this war on Cybertron breaks out again on Earth, I want to be ready for it. The people of this planet will want to be ready for it. And we will be, with this program and these robots. I’ve been given authority to create the Earth Defense Command, or EDC for short, which will be over seeing every aspect of the defense of the planet.”

Alexis slammed her first on to the table.

“I will NOT stand for this, General!” she protested. “You cannot use people as some sort of biomechanical experiment to control these Transformers!”

The general smiled.

“The President of the United States, as well as other world leaders, have already given me their consent to proceed as scheduled,” he said, still smiling. “Our first replica is due to be finished within the week, and our first pilot is currently going extensive physical conditioning. This wasn’t a proposal meeting, Alexis – it was a briefing.”

“But you can’t do this!” she continued to protest. “You’re creating technology from something you have no understanding of!”

General Thomas’s smile turned to an angry grimace.

“Hold your tongue, woman!” he snarled. “The day a woman tells me I do not understand something…”

“How big and mighty of you, sir,” Rad proclaimed sarcastically. “You gonna put me down next for agreeing with her?”

General Thomas turned and glared at Rad.

“Speak when spoken to, soldier!” he snarled.

Alexis stormed out of the meeting, tears of anger in her eyes and her teeth in a grimace. Her fist was clenched so tightly that her nails were making impressions in her palm. She was joined moments later by her old companion, Rad.

“Hey…” Rad whispered. “You okay?”

“No,” Alexis cried, tears beginning to roll down her face. “Oh Rad!” she cried. “What kind of world are we living in?!”

Rad took Alexis in his arms, leaning his cheek against the top of her head, her brunette hair brushing against him.

“I really don’t know anymore, Alexis,” Rad tried to comfort. “But this is something we can’t sit around and wait on. We need to get a hold of Optimus…he needs to know what’s happening down here.”

Alexis moved and wiped the tears off her cheek, nodding to Rad’s comments.

“But how?” she asked, sniffling. “Transmissions are knocked out, satellites are being monitored…”

“Simple,” Rad said with a smile. “We go there ourselves.”

Alexis’s mouth hung open as Rad walked away down the corridor.

“Rad!” she shouted, chasing after him. “How in the world are we going to get up there!? We don’t have a spaceship! And the military isn’t going to just GIVE you one!!”

“Dr. Jones owes me a favor!” Rad shouted turning the corner. He stuck his head out from around the corner of the wall, with a grin on his face. “Meet me at Dr. Jones laboratory in two days! Bring some changes of clothes! We’re going to do this, no matter the cost!”

Alexis chuckled as Rad disappeared. She smiled at his youthfulness. It’s like they were 13 again, getting ready to sneak off to the Autobots secret base under the mountain of their hometown. And for those last few minutes, Rad didn’t seem like the egotistical prick that he had been the last few years. He actually seemed like the Rad of old, rushing in to action with a grin on his face, concerned about those he cared about.

Alexis looked out the window in the direction of the moon. Some distance behind that moon was Cybertron, where an incredibly intense battle was taking place. She closed her eyes and said a little prayer for her mechanical friends she befriended as a child. She prayed for many moments.

She had a feeling they needed it.