Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Got a 4-star Brawl.

Yay.

2. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    4-star Bludgeon for me.

3. Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour ...needs a light...

Looking for an active alliance. Scored 7900 in the event so far, but previous alliance wasn't cutting it. I'm a Decepticon, 3100 medals, with 4150 squad power. Anyone taking new members in the last few hours?

4. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, if you were an Autobot we could take you. Alpha Strike is still welcoming anyone that can help us hit 160k. Got some great people that have come on board in these last few hours, so our chances for 160k are pretty good...but we could still use all the help we can get.

5. Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour ...needs a light...

Wish I could, heh. Jumped ship when I saw our commander hadn't even logged into the game in 12 hours. :/

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I want to try to hang onto my 4-star crystal until they introduce Ultra Magnus and eventually include him into regular crystal chances, like they have Arcee.

But since he's still not here at all, it's hard to guess how long that will be.

It's hard to resist the temptation to use the crystal right now... :redface2: 

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    40 points a battle can get you at least 1,000 a day and if you're semi-active all three days that's 3,000. You want about 5-10 hard hitters in the alliance but it's not necessary to have all top tier players as long as you have all active players.

If you don't have enough active players you need to drop the freeloaders. The most effective way is to actually merge 2-3 alliances together.

My autobot alliance (Lost Lighters) struggled to finish the first 4* completing it four hours before the end of the event. After hard recruiting and alliance mergers we finished this 4* event under 1 1/2 days trying to outdo each other for double exp.

My decepticon alliance was asking each member to contribute at least 2,500 but we only ended up kicking the two people who couldn't even break 500 after 1 1/2 days.

I actually held on to the first 4* crystal until Scourge/Swoop got introduced. And ended up with Bludgeon and Silverbolt. Boo. Hiss.

8. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Sentinel Rob reporting for duty :) 

Decent campaign this weekend, should hopefully notch up some big scores with the new joiners.

9. Dfs Style

Dfs Style Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see this until now. Are you Autobots or Decept? Im cons

10. Dfs Style

Dfs Style Well-Known Member

You can check with us Titanslayers. I'm helping out our feeder group now to see if anyone is on. Were always looking for hungry people, Im sure the boss cut people before the event was over for not helping.

11. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Big thanks to the friendly crew from the lost light, cybertron command, and anyone else who helped Kremzeek reach the 160k goal yesterday.

I managed to get a 4* with each account! Have a brand new Scavenger, Hook and Skydive to show for it.

But I'm sad to see we had 2 members get a dupe of their ONLY 4*. Those odds seem ridiculous. We don't even have a full team so we're talking 2 out of maybe 31 people pulled the worst result possible. That ain't right!

12. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

So after tanking the first crystal city event at around 120K, my alliance finished this one with about 15 hours to spare. avg HQ10-12 with 30+ active point earners putting in 1500+, most above 3000. Great hustle. Ended up with a 4* Dustup, definitely going on my b or c team.

13. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Ended up getting a 4* Starscream. I know have all of the original seeker versions. Thanks to the TFW2005 Alliance for letting me join. Can't wait for the next event. =)

14. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I have 3 4* bots, but add me to the list of KremZeekers pulling a dupe on 4* crystal. Not only that, but I had 2, yes 2 3* crystals built from shards and pulled dupes on both of those as well. And trust me, there are plenty of 3* bots I don't have. Add to that nothing but dupes from a character crystal bundle and I'm about done with Space Ape. I'm JazzBlast14, BTW.

Bitching aside, thank you to those who joined us to help us reach the summit. Really appreciate the effort from the "XP Rangers".

15. The Flash

The Flash Wing Stopobot

Hey folks,

I was just wondering if the official TFW2005 (Autobot) alliance has room for me to join. A lot of my current alliance are nice folks, but we were 40k short of the goal because a bunch of folks were below 1000 points. I got rather miffed that they were getting all the rewards for doing nothing. I'd like to join a group where everyone will pull their own wait.

If it helps, here's where I'm at:

Level: 40
    HQ Level: 11
    Medals: 3200
    Max Squad Power: 4309
    Combined Power: 14621
    Crystal City event: 8055 pts

Hopefully that's enough for me to be able to join up. PM me if so! Thanks for the consideration.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  16. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Why don't you join Kremzeek? TFW Alliance looking for active players. We're getting stronger. Look us up!

17. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Sent you a PM.

18. The Flash

The Flash Wing Stopobot

And replied!

19. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I can verify that at Kremzeek, we've been moving out the non-contributors. Several of us have been vocal about not rewarding those who don't participate regularly and encourage folks to shout out when they know they'll not be able to contribute normally, like they have a family function, or the like. If you're looking for an active alliance and have decent base and bot strength, give Kremzeek a "request to join". We're grinders without being a ruthless group.

20. The Flash

The Flash Wing Stopobot

Nice to hear. I accepted Sentinel's invite, but it's good to know that there are like-minded folks out there.