Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Geox82

Geox82 Well-Known Member

Additionally - we are not seeing the practice reciprocated (or at least I am not) its probable that they take a snapshot of bases at the start of the event specifically to ensure this behavior doesn't happen.

2. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol. I meant 3 and 4. I've never gotten anything but 2 star from the free crystals. I only spent 20 bucks to get a bundle once that had premium crystals in it, but the only thing I got from that was a 3 star ratchet.

3. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    What I meant was, the only players attacking my base are at the very tip top of the leaderboard. My base is in zone 12, which nets the most points for players, those who happened to have entire squads full of 4-star characters already. I see no sense in making it easier for them to get their 30th 4-star character. They already took destroy my nearly maxed out level 14 base with their seven 4-stars. If they want another free 4–star character to add to their overflowing roster, they are going to have to work for it.

4. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

Anybody give the mixed crystal bundle a try (or two)? Looks very tempting :eek: 

5. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

One of my alliance-mates got the mix bundle and got a 4* Optimus....out of a Slug crystal, lol.

Honestly the "character" crystals are meh. They have a chance for any character, but have a SMALL amount of chance to get a specific one. One of my other guys got a 2* Arcee in an Optimus crystal.

The one time I got any was 2 Grimlock and 2 Jazz crystals. Got 1 Jazz in the Grim crystal (2* dupe) but no other Jazz or Grimlocks. Mostly dupes, plus a couple battle abilities.

6. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Moved my hq up front not that it matters since people generally mow through my base

7. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

8. Jefro

Jefro Well-Known Member

I've got lucky twice. 4* Fireflight from a premium & 3* Cliffjumper from a free. 75% of the time I get a dupe 1* from the premium crystals & battle boosts from the free ones. So due to my bad luck with dupes I refuse to spend any money on the game in "hopes" of actually getting good 3* or 4* bots.

9. bscalimero3

bscalimero3 Well-Known Member

That's the Spirit! The Trick behind this is that ANYBODY can beat your base and earn XP and Points way above their Bot Level. If... And I see from the answers in this Thread that this is a huge effin if... So if everybody does this, everybody wins... Get it?

And it is just for this and following events. You can set it back, once the event ends and everything is back to normal.

Please... Just do it! It doesn't matter how high or low your base is. Someone will be grateful and maybe do the same for you. Just believe in the community.

10. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Who started this idea? We need to get it spread outside the boards here

11. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's all over the subreddit.

12. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

That's a pretty cool idea to help others get their points and a chance at a decent bot!

Wondering if any space is available...
    JBStuka in game...
    Level 11 HQ pushing to 12 this week...
    Level 40 with my high team at 3569 with 3023 trophies currently. 10485 total bot power

13. l0te

l0te Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Bot or Con? :) 

14. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

LOL I wanted to try the level 14 bases just to see how hard it would be and who do I get? Sentinel of TFW2005. I am currently running level 7 bases. LOL Lets see how baddly I get smacked around...... and as expected Optimus rolls out and smashes me.

15. Sentinel

News Credits:
    Well that's fun. I even have 4 defenses down for upgrade right at the front. But... outposts, lasers, mortars, missiles, turrets all maxed maxed. Too bad I couldn't watch.

16. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I did not even make it in your "door" I destroyed 2% so think I destroyed something but I was mostly busy watching Optimus steamrolling Constructicons. I think it was a 10 sec fight. Interesting seeing what the high level wall s look like.

17. nawoo81

nawoo81 Well-Known Member

My Alliance is at 70k now and we'll finish a day early. Anyone want to recruit me for the 3rd day?

4500 medals, HQ13. Pulling in about 220 pts every 3 attacks, every 36 mins

18. Sentinel

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've mentioned it before, I'm super diligent about my walls. I hate seeing alloy get wasted so I keep a builder free and upgrade the walls all the time. 9 walls left until they are maxed out. 2.8M alloy each, but they work like a charm funneling bots. A top player's Starscream took over a minute each to destroy two walls yesterday. No idea why he was attacking multiple walls, but that was fun to watch until a mortar killed him.

19. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

If you're 'bot, nawoo, Auto Celestials would love the help day 3. We're on track to do 160k, but only if people don't start slacking over the weekend.

20. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I've been playing the Decepticon alliance for a while (through BlueStacks), and I earned a free 2* Nightbird. I'm playing the Autobot alliance on my phone, and this weekend's event is much better than the last one.