Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How much is "an obscene amount" of money?

2. Markoprime

Markoprime Dinobot

R u still looking for an alliance. I'm recruiting for TFGU academy. We focus to teamwork. We were rank 107. We r looking for active players

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Can anyone else not connect to the server?

4. Kero

Kero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For Autobots, there's TFW2005 and Kremzeek. Both are by request and require providing forum name. Good people in both but TFW2005 has more active players. No level requirements as far as I know.

5. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

The one I chose was actually number 3 on the list of potentials.
    As the first two stated they were at the member limit of 40, I doubted it was possible to join those alliances.

If that's the limit, they need to revise it upwards so all the forum users can be in one alliance.

6. Kero

Kero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alliances are limited to 40. For the next event you might be out of luck but do monitor this thread since players drop from time to time.

7. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Dude! I just did update on my phone for a few minutes then cant get back on.
    I thought i messed something up.......so its the game? I need to crash for a few before event hoping it works

8. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Servers crapped out on me a little while ago too. Should be back to normal now tho.

9. nawoo81

nawoo81 Well-Known Member

How did you go about getting that? Just write in to support and complain?

I've bought 3 80 crystal bundles so far with no 4* to show for it. Maybe i should write in too

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Servers seem to be back up, but I had to repeat a battle I already won earlier today and so my character recharge starts from now instead of a couple hours ago. :redface2: 

11. raptorclans

raptorclans Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    any TFW2005 alliances for decepticons? :) 

12. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

There is...hoping folks don't bail again this weekend...no need to really be ya...search and send the officers or the boss a request.

13. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    They probably don't know. He was probably just included in a list of existing characters they were allowed to select from, based on Hasbro's recent/present toy catalogues.

Search for "TFW2005" and post your user name when requesting to join.

That was foreseeable, given how many people didn't participate in the Wars/Events to bring in any points. The heavy hitters were doing all the work while many weren't contributing to the pot and would continuously have 0 points through out an event. I mean yeah, they could've kept losing matches, but even as a beginner, Zone 1 should theoretically be able to be beaten at least once per event/war. (e.g. right now there's 16 inactive players, but that should change by the end of the weekend before the event is over... HOPEFULLY *prays*)

As much as we want the keep it casual and more for the game, once prizes are dangled, it changes. Some people are F2P, while others are dropping money into the game, and still missing the prize. So for those who've dropped some heavy dough into the game and still not getting the grand prize, it's easy to see why they jumped when there are other Alliances with like-minded people.

14. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

Looks like most characters are based on recent CW toys. As such, there is a Powerglide repaint into this character.

Swoop (I'm not calling him Strafe - FU Bayverse) and Slag seem to be based on Fans Toys models.

And, red Sunstreaker is not Sideswipe. I hope that gets updated in the near future.

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ever since I started playing this game, I can't stop thinking how much better suited it would be as a GI Joe-themed game. Send in Rattlers and Skystrikers and HISSs and MOBATs. I would play the living s$^t out of that.

16. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I got an in-game invite to be a VIP that asked me to email them, so I did. They responded later that day with some game codes.

I haven't complained, but the lack of premium characters from premium coins is bullshit and has caused me to spend less money. If there isn't a reward for buying in-game, ie I actually get at least one damn 4-star out of 80 crystals, then I have no incentive to buy anything. I even bought an Arcree crystal because that is literally the only character I don't have in some form in the game and what did I get for my money? I damn duplicate 2-star Prowl. What horseshit.

We may be having a Q&A with the devs soon and I'm definitely going to be bringing that up.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  17. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

18. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Anyone know of a tough 'con alliance with spots open that's prospective to getting to 30k?

19. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I would suggest the one I am in. I know we are going to get it but as our leader and one officer have stopped playing. So the one really active officer is going to jump ship after the even and about 20 of us are going to follow him.

20. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The commander of my alliance got farmed real good once, now he doesn't play as much. He got on chat and ranted! Might need a new alliance, unless getting the 30k in this snaps him out of it.