Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Happy187

Happy187 Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to join the TFW2005 Decepticons alliance let us know. We have about 8 spots. We need some more active Decepticons who enjoys playing this game, you will be kicked if you apear to be inactive. And if your Decepticons alliance is having trouble getting enough participation, consider merging your members in to our alliance. Be aware, we only accept tfw2005 forum members so when you apply let us know your forum name. Let's try to get our TFW2005 Decepticons alliance to be just as good as the Autobot one.

2. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    I'm a VIP member so I get the news a day before it goes on social media

3. bscalimero3

bscalimero3 Well-Known Member

I think that is their trick to get people into spending money.

As of today, I was raided to Zero Energon. Yeah, that's right people, this game is so broken that other people can raid you to Zero. What a shitty game design decision.

Seriously, I was on the fence to spend my precious coins on Premium Crystals but when I see those really really bad drops of some people, I better stick to them for the next build bot.

So glad that this is still a free game to me.

4. Spindoctor1200

Spindoctor1200 Well-Known Member

Update for the 3 of us looking for an active alliance:

-Spindoctor (me)
    HQ lvl 9 (will rush to 11 once I finish maxing out my mines-otherwise I am rdy to go to HQ lvl 10)
    Max squad 2394 (4* x2, 3* x20 - all ability lvls are at 3. Will focus on getting to 4+ once I have researched my bots past lvl 30)

-Strongbow 69
    HQ lvl 8
    Max squad 1711 (Has a few 3*. Waiting for reply to find out exact number)

-Jibberrish
    No info yet, he has not replied to my text. However, he is the newest of us and has been playing a couple weeks or so.

5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the TFW Autobot alliance has a spot open.

Good to see Swoop (wonder why the rename)

6. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 First immortality, then the bitches. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  7. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

This is gonna be so badass!!
    Got to stock up snacks and supplies lol and good rest Thursday nite
    Im diggin my alliance. There is some comradery forming. Happy grinding homies!
    #cyberchronicbots

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It will be interesting to see how we at Kremzeek fare with two of our better players (and a couple mid range guys) gone, a lot of dead weight trimmed, and a couple new people brought on board.

I reckon we'll make the 10,000 point mark no problem, but I don't see us hitting 20,000. So, basically 215 3-star shards.

9. mastermega

mastermega terrorcon

hey guys if anyone wants to join our autobot alliance named nontoxic gamers. we are ranked in the top 130. all we ask for is you to be active and participate. we war 3 times a week

10. nawoo81

nawoo81 Well-Known Member

Looking for an Alliance that has every single member averaging at least 4000 pts for this event.

I'm at 4000 medals, 4800 squad power, Averaged 12000 pts last event

My Alliance has some big hitters, but alot of useless deadweight contributing next to nothing.

11. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did you get attacked multiple times before you logged off?

My resources have gone down to zero before but it rarely gets deducted until I log off so I just use all my resources before I log off. It actually creates resources in this way. Not sure if this is on purpose or a design error.

12. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Posted this on their Facebook page on the Slug event. Random bots have to go if they want to keep gamers.

Event was fun, but the random draws continues to suck, and suck big time. Our alliance prestiged 16 times. That's 16 crystals across 40 players, and 640 chances to get a 4* Slug. Out of those 640 chances, one, count it, ONE person got a 4*. Two guys got 3*, and the rest of us got 2* Slugs. Great event, but random bots is a horrible, horrible, horrible game mechanic. If you want to keep gamers, please redesign how bots are obtained in the game. We hate random bots.

13. Fakter1

Fakter1 Free to go to Cybertron

I'm curious to see just how well myself. I actually have time this weekend to grind! Plus, we have a dedicated group of core members.

Anyway, very few alliances have 100% participation. I agree with the previous comments about the numbers being unrealistic.

14. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    There's a bug that forces a person to attack the same base over, and over again. I just raided and attacked the exact same base three times in a 5 minute window. This game is so buggy. It should not have been released in the state it's in. At best it's in beta quality. Just too many bugs all the way around.

15. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

I left the game for this very reason.

I spent a decent chunk of money on premium crystals and got nothing but two stars. I contested the charges through iTunes, got my money back, and deleted the app. It's a shame that they're so ridiculously stingy on drops because the game could have been fun if they were more generous and it were just a bit easier to actually collect all the cool TFs they keep adding to the game. I'd still be playing and spending money.

I've been keeping an eye out, though. If I hear the drop rates are increased I'll consider coming back.

16. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    I'm really hoping tomorrow that we will get the points requirements lowered. To be honest I'm more excited about the prospect of a Swoop event than I am of this event this weekend lol

17. logainalbar

logainalbar Active Member

Anyone recruiting autobots? I'm an officer now but attendance just keeps getting worse. The commander is barely playing.
    HQ 11, almost 2.8k medals

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The thing is, if the drop rates increase, people will be excited for about 5 minutes, but then we'll be forced to endure the necessary constant power creep of constant new, more powerful characters and old characters you worked long and hard for becoming obsolete. I don't want another TF Legends.

I like that there is only one basic version of each character, with characters who are supposed to be strong (Optimus, Grimlock, Megatron, Shockwave, etc.)being stronger than characters supposed to be weaker. And when they do release new characters later as the game progresses, the only way to make people really care, is if characters like 4-Star Optimus/Grimlock/etc. are still super-rare and not owned by everyone. Otherwise, they'll have to make new characters like Nightbeat or whoever be stronger than characters like Optimus and Megatron in order to be relevant to the game. And I don't want that.

19. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    I'm sorry but this just doesn't make sense. This is not TFLegends, and there plenty of other base building games that have means for introducing troops, including upgrading them, without random drops. It's nothing new by any measure. Random drops provide absolutely no value to a gamer other than frustration.

20. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

is it just me or most ppl choose autobot alliance? We could use some more active players in our TFW2005 decepticon alliance. The name is TFW2005