Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Only reason I play is for the double XP. Half my clan have less than 500. We're working on our 5th shard now.

2. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda Kilted Krome

That was crap. A whole 60 2* shards... makes a guy want to quit.

3. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ahhh why do I keep playing these events.. I could make more "rewards" in 1 normal fight then the entire weekend I spent to earn a few lousy crystal shards.

4. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

Got super lucky and pulled a *** Slug with the only crystal my alliance will earn. My alliance is so bad, only 11 of 39 members have participated and the crystal was earned basically by 4 members, including myself. I now feel totally OK with not raiding all weekend to steal the energon to research the 8 bots waiting on upgrades.

New *** Slug tags along with A team on event raid and gets enough XP in 1 run to go from lvl 1 to lvl 8. That was awesome.

5. Spindoctor1200

Spindoctor1200 Well-Known Member

Hope things went well for those who had decent participation in their alliance. My commander (also a RL friend) finally showed up and did the best he could, so my other RL friend and I couldn't bail on him without feeling bad about it.

Sadly, the 3 of us totaled about 5k points. We might have done more, but we all knew the 3 of us weren't making it to 16k in 3 days, so we probably didn't hit it as hard as we could have. It is a wake up for next time though.

So...we need an active alliance (or a feeder) we can get into for the next alliance event.

6. Skalor

Skalor Stunticon

News Credits:
    Well, I sure as hell hope they take a good long look at this event, and revamp the rewards, as well as restructure the point requirements for next alliance event. This was complete crap. 2500 energon? Great if you've been playing for about a day or so. 16000 points means you need a perfect alliance, full of 40 equally contributing members to equal the point structure of the decoy event, which is I'm sure what they were going for. Unfortunately, those alliances are very few if any. Just my take anyway, very disappointed.

7. Happy187

Happy187 Well-Known Member

Remember if anyone wants to join the TFW2005 Decepticons alliance let us know. We just opened up 8 spots. We need some more active Decepticons who enjoys playing this game, you will be kicked if you apear to be inactive. And if your Decepticons alliance is having trouble getting enough participation, consider merging your members in to our alliance. Be aware, we only accept tfw2005 forum members so when you apply let us know your forum name. Let's try to get our TFW2005 Decepticons alliance to be just as good as the Autobot one. (Yes I know the autobots have a head start, but we are trying.)

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    We in Kremzeek fell just short of our third crystal. 17 of our 40 people didn't participate whatsoever. Another 3 or 4 guys couldn't have played more than one or two rounds.

The top 10 guys ranged from 1,500 points to 6,500 or so. I finished fourth with somewhere in the 4,000s. I think we easily could have netted at least 6 or 7 crystals, if everyone had played at least a little. Oh well.

Of course real world commitments are way more important than any game. But that's why I think the single player events work better. People can play when they have time and not drag down others at times when they can't play.

9. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Two spots open in the TFW2005 Autobot alliance. Must be active daily. Include your board name when you request in the app.

10. lazarith

lazarith Member

5.5K in points personally. 2 crystals netted 120 2* and 240 3* shards. First crystal was a super FU and I stopped the event for the better part of a day.

This was a fail on this event structure IMO. With the drop rate so low, only super active and full alliances had a real chance. Middle of summer weekends are always going to have people out doing real world things as well.

Kamformer on autobots is still looking add active people or merge 10 or so people from another alliance.

11. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    What optimusfan said. Two spots, sure to go quickly in the TFW2005 Autobot alliance. We do alliance wars every weekday in the Gold and Platinum leagues. I believe we got through 9 prestige in the event this weekend, so we have really good participation.

Also, the TFW2005 Decepticon alliance just opened up a bunch of spots as well. We are further back from the Autobot alliance, but we have a very good core group of people who really do their best. We do alliance wars every weekday as well and are currently in the Silver league. Apply with your board name and come join in on the fun.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  12. Geox82

Geox82 Well-Known Member

Request sent - hope to get in!

13. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Kremzeek just had two of our better players drop out... maybe to join you guys. I understand the feeling, especially after the non-contributing players disaster of this event. But we have a pretty good mid-level team that I think would become great once our mid-range guys level up a little more and we weed out the non-contributors. I wish they'd stuck it out.

14. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Yeah for the people that left Kremzeek, hope you find success. We need guys in our 2nd TFW alliance. I get that the last event left a sour taste with some, but we also have some good players. The event was disappointing, but the best way to fix that is letting the devs know. I'm pretty regular in sharing my thoughts with the support team.

I'm tired out now as I racked up 6.5k points this weekend and will take a little break from the game...for like a few hours lol

15. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I am now commander of our team. I will be recruiting soon. The team is TeamMata. I currently have 3315 medals, and a level 12 base. I have one other member who is over 3k, and two over 2K. Another ten are 1k-1900.

Looking for members over 1500 medals with fair defenses who are active at least every other day.

16. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This game leaves me less and less desire to spend real money when they don't give decent rewards in their events let alone other free crystalls

17. GAUGE

GAUGE Big Firebird Toy Hype Guy

News Credits:
    I gotta be honest, I was pretty Disappointed overall for the LACK of Member Participation from the TFW2005 Con Team. Even though we have Vangelus in our alliance (he and I seemed to be neck and neck in earning points lol) it still doesn't seem to motivate a lot of people to participate. Especially, in this last event. It was a perfect Alliance (Team) building Activity. (I may not be one of the highest grinders in our alliance, but I still work hard)

I felt like this most recent event would have brought us all together, but NOPE. In the end Our commander ended up having to boot many people who didn't even bother participating (Stayed at 0 points the entire event) and instead reaped "FREE" rewards from all of our Hard work. :( 

Really disappointing, indeed. So Please for the love of This Community and your Future fellow Alliance Members, "IF" you do plan on joining OUR Decepticon Alliance be Active "DAILY" Especially during big events like this one was.

Look up TFW2005 Con Team in the "Alliance search". We need Active Hardworking Decepticon Players who don't just stand around collecting "FREE" Rewards.

Thanks.

18. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Last I checked, four people quit Kremzeek...and there have been many calls for clearing out the dead weight, so to speak. I understand the impulse, particularly for the latter - nobody likes a freeloader* - but I'm hoping people will be careful before busting out the banhammer.

(* By this I mean people who can contribute and don't, as opposed to folks who can't contribute. Savvy?)

The first vociferous calls for kicking came when my contribution was zero...but, as the Kremzeek folks know, the first day of the event, I went out with my girlfriend on a romantic visit to the Andy Warhol Museum, where I asked her to marry me. It was not my first choice for a proposal spot, but our previous plans fell through on account of the nasty weather. That said, it was a lot more romantic than it might sound. There's a beautiful Ai Weiwei exhibit on the second floor. I surely wasn't going to propose next to the pee art further up inside the museum. (In case you're wondering - she was very surprised. And she said yes. She has terrible taste in men.)

The next day was the rehearsal dinner/party for my fiancee's sister's upcoming nuptials. That was a long, hot day.

Once I had time, I did what I could to contribute points to the event. No doubt I didn't contribute as much as others, but I racked up a couple hundred points at least.

So this is just a gentle reminder that people do have lives and stuff comes up....

19. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, and I've said the same (congrats, by the way!). I'm sure there will be an occasion in the future where an event will come up, and I'll be out of reach somewhere. It happens.

The problem isn't people who had a real life thing they had to handle. It's more the people who maybe aren't even playing actively anymore. And for people who didn't have something important going on like you did, but still can't manage to put in even 10 minutes over the course of three days to earn even a few points... maybe they shouldn't be in an alliance at all.

20. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

I joined a guild for event. I finished second place with 7,576. Had 2slug for a month and yup two dupes from six crystals. Also got the free three star and pulled a dupe jetfire....i only have three 3s i was disappointed. hella xp tho! Yea someday i may have work but i go balls to the wall on this game. Would love to join active autobots on here. Some dude with 100 points literally kept posting keep it up guys. Or non actives saying they got 3slug. Yea.... EDIT: can someone verify. My 2 slug wasnt maxed. Is it Impossible to pull a 3 of a character if the 2 isnt maxxed? Ive had this theory since decoy dash. Thanks